Text Size

No Holds Barred

Cleveland 10th most dangerous city in US

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Cleveland 10th most dangerous city in US

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:31 am

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/18/danger ... index.html

The FBI seems to think the stats are misleading....... I still love Cleveland
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby mswerb » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:42 pm

I think I saw somewhere that there have been 119 murders this year in Cleveland alone. Watching the local news makes me sick, all we hear about are stupid people killing each other in "heated arguments". What the hell is wrong with people these days that you have to kill someone in an argument? I refuse to believe that there are this many stupid people out there that have no respect for another one's life.
mswerb
Carolina Junkie

Favorite Player: MJ
Least Favorite Player: Anyone from DOOK

Unread postby Apex777 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:25 pm

mswerb wrote:I think I saw somewhere that there have been 119 murders this year in Cleveland alone. Watching the local news makes me sick, all we hear about are stupid people killing each other in "heated arguments". What the hell is wrong with people these days that you have to kill someone in an argument? I refuse to believe that there are this many stupid people out there that have no respect for another one's life.

Makes you wonder about people in general. Get into a fight with someone, shoot 'em dead, whatever happened to a good 'ole fistfight to settle a disagreement?
Imagination is more important than knowledge. . .Einstein
Apex777

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:51 pm

I think I saw somewhere that there have been 119 murders this year in Cleveland alone. Watching the local news makes me sick, all we hear about are stupid people killing each other in "heated arguments". What the hell is wrong with people these days that you have to kill someone in an argument? I refuse to believe that there are this many stupid people out there that have no respect for another one's life.

Basically what this tells me is that there are way more stupid people out there than originally thought.

With so many stupid people killing so many stupid people you would think that at some point there would be no stupid people left...but it doesn't play out that way.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:34 pm

Basically what this tells me is that there are way more stupid people out there than originally thought.

With so many stupid people killing so many stupid people you would think that at some point there would be no stupid people left...but it doesn't play out that way.

Yeah because stupid people breed like rabbits.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby mswerb » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:18 pm

....I hate stupid people.
mswerb
Carolina Junkie

Favorite Player: MJ
Least Favorite Player: Anyone from DOOK

Return to No Holds Barred