Text Size

No Holds Barred

Asa Coon

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Asa Coon

Unread postby Dozen » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:12 am

http://www.myspace.com/asacoon

check out this kids last blog

October 10, 2007 - Wednesday 12:07 AM

fuck life, i’m sick of this shit

i'm sick and tired of this shit. people at school pissing me off all the time, the teachers are all assholes. i got suspended yesterday for fighting with some faggot even though he started shit with me. fuck all of them, i hate everyone there. i hate the school and i hate fucking cleveland
http://www.thesportshole.com

http://www.youtube.com/TheSportsHole

I have never seen so many kok heads all lumped together like that ~ Yhimmie
Dozen
TheSportsHole.com

Favorite Player: my son
Least Favorite Player: venomous/bipolar

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:42 pm

Man.

I'm no psychologist, but that seems to me to be an indication of a troubled kid.

Is anyone not armed when they walk into a Cleveland school?

Nice week for the area.

Some psychotic bitch drowns two kids in the tub,a 30 car train derailment spews smoke and God knows what else all over Lake County and some 14 yr old whack job who wasn't hugged enough when he was little goes what could have been Columbine/Paducah at 14th and Lakeside (where I park for Browns games by the way- that lot BETTER be open).

Go Tribe
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Mr. MacPhisto » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:45 pm

Peeker643 wrote:Is anyone not armed when they walk into a Cleveland school?

Probably not the teachers. If the students are packing heat then it might be wise for some of the teachers to.
Mr. MacPhisto
Troll

Favorite Player: LeBron James
Least Favorite Player: A.J. Pierzynski

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:02 pm

Mr. MacPhisto wrote:
Peeker643 wrote:Is anyone not armed when they walk into a Cleveland school?

Probably not the teachers. If the students are packing heat then it might be wise for some of the teachers to.

Hopefully not the teachers trying to sleep with their 14 yr old students though.

Shit. I'm going no further on this one. I'll stop before it becomes a pro-gun (and I own many) vs. gun control, left-right melee.

It's all gonna come down to fatherless families, sense of entitlement and product of broken environment arguments anyway. Just like it always does. And I haven't seen any answers, accountability or differences made from the last school shooting (or the ones before that) to now.

I'll try and teach mine right from wrong and raise 'em to respect and then I'll close my eyes pray they don't end up at the mall or in a classroom on the wrong fuckin' day.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Dozen » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:58 pm

Peeker643 wrote:Man.

I'm no psychologist, but that seems to me to be an indication of a troubled kid.

Is anyone not armed when they walk into a Cleveland school?

Nice week for the area.

Some psychotic bitch drowns two kids in the tub,a 30 car train derailment spews smoke and God knows what else all over Lake County and some 14 yr old whack job who wasn't hugged enough when he was little goes what could have been Columbine/Paducah at 14th and Lakeside (where I park for Browns games by the way- that lot BETTER be open).

Go Tribe

Cmon Peeker thats bullshit, not getting hugged enough? The kid was burned and raised around violence.

Dozen
TheSportsHole.com

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:59 pm

I agree but let's remember something, he posted that on his myspace blog. Meaning the medium which he choose to pour out some of his frustration/warning signs is a faceless one, one that more times than not doesn't get taken seriously in today's world.

As convenient, powerful and often times wonderful the internet is we as a society pick and choose when to take it serious or lend credibility to what we read on it.

You and I could get into a big argument right now and threaten each other, but how serious will it be taken? IMO the vast majority of onlookers would just skip over it or think we were just ranting and it got carried away. How would anybody know to take any of what we said serious, it would only be until the following couple of days that somebody would think, WOW those two weren't Fing around, man they or one of them must have been troubled.

See what I am sayin.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:58 pm

FUDU wrote:

I agree but let's remember something, he posted that on his myspace blog. Meaning the medium which he choose to pour out some of his frustration/warning signs is a faceless one, one that more times than not doesn't get taken seriously in today's world.

As convenient, powerful and often times wonderful the internet is we as a society pick and choose when to take it serious or lend credibility to what we read on it.

You and I could get into a big argument right now and threaten each other, but how serious will it be taken? IMO the vast majority of onlookers would just skip over it or think we were just ranting and it got carried away. How would anybody know to take any of what we said serious, it would only be until the following couple of days that somebody would think, WOW those two weren't Fing around, man they or one of them must have been troubled.

See what I am sayin.

I do see what you're saying.

What I'm saying is that the myspace entry was a clear sign exhibiting that the kid was troubled. You'd think ( and the reports indicate there were other issues with the kid) that someone would have noticed or observed that this kid was a powderkeg. The myspace deal was very likely just another sign that the kid needed help. While you couldn't act solely on that, anyone writing what he wrote wasn't in his first rodeo as far as issues and trouble was concerned.

Cmon Peeker thats bullshit, not getting hugged enough? The kid was burned and raised around violence.

Not sure what your point is Dozen? I'm not questioning that he had it rough. Obviously he did. But that isn't an excuse to walk into a school and light it up. The Columbine kids were upper-middle class kids who weren't raised in violence. Not sure if they were burned or what they were subjected to in their homes but regardless of that, what' the answer? What do you do to make sure your kids or my kids aren't subjected to that in Madison, Hudson, Mentor, Pepper Pike or wherever.

That kid was obviously not right, had been sent home from school for fighting earlier in the week and he still made it back to shoot the place up.

So what do you do except do what's right by your own and hope for the best?

I got nothin' as far as answers.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby leadpipe » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:56 pm

At the end of the day, 90% of this countries problems can be drawn back to shitty parents.

The best you can do is not be one.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby Mr. MacPhisto » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:32 pm

Lead Pipe wrote:At the end of the day, 90% of this countries problems can be drawn back to shitty parents.

The best you can do is not be one.

Amen.

Two extremes on that one. There's the violent shitty parents who treat their kids like shit and really never try to do anything for them. Then there's the "I want to be your friend" parents who dote on their kids, refuse to discipline them, and refuse to really be parents.

Parents need to be involved in the right ways. They need to talk to their kids and know them well without giving them everything they want. They need to be encouraging when the time calls for it and be the disciplinarian when needed, but have to walk a fine line to be sure the kids understand in the end WHY the discipline is necessary.

We've got too many people who are parents that never really grew up and became responsible adults or too many that were treated too harshly (in their minds) as children and want to make up for it with their kids.

It's the toughest job in the world. I wish more people would take it seriously.
Mr. MacPhisto
Troll

Favorite Player: LeBron James
Least Favorite Player: A.J. Pierzynski

Unread postby KFletch » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:43 pm

I hate to break it to you guys-but unfortunately that myspace page was madeup by some psycho guy.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2007/10 ... web_p.html

Disturbing none the less...
KFletch

Unread postby mswerb » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:11 pm

The account has been deleted. it is hard to believe that anything like that would have been real anyway.
mswerb
Carolina Junkie

Favorite Player: MJ
Least Favorite Player: Anyone from DOOK

Unread postby Dozen » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:41 pm

mswerb wrote:The account has been deleted. it is hard to believe that anything like that would have been real anyway.

Damn I thought forsure it was real when it was all over the news, but how did he post a blog about it 12 hours before it happened?

And Peeker, no worries I just thought that specific hugging comment was out of line considering his upbringing. And no he didnt go about it right by any means, but man I cannot imagine whats going through that 14 yr olds mind. I will say this though, the day that social worker found burns on him is the last day he should have been there.

Dozen
TheSportsHole.com

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:23 am

The fact that the said posting on myspace was supposedly fake reiterates my point 100000%. Now that this one was fake the next time somebody posts something similar it just might get a reaction of "BS this probably isn't real like that Coon kids wasn't" and it may in fact be a legit warning to an up and coming blood bath.

As mentioned already there truly are no set answers.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:00 am

FUDU wrote:The fact that the said posting on myspace was supposedly fake reiterates my point 100000%. Now that this one was fake the next time somebody posts something similar it just might get a reaction of "BS this probably isn't real like that Coon kids wasn't" and it may in fact be a legit warning to an up and coming blood bath.

There are observables though. The kid told others what he was going to do after getting his ass kicked in a school fight. That's a lot more reliable than myspace.

While I think Dozen's right about the way the kid grew up, my interest ain't for him. It's for when that asshole shows up at the game I'm watching or the class my daughter's in.

If someone misses all those signs that kid displayed and the shit hits the fan where my kids are going to school those people are going to have another lunatic to deal with.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Dozen » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:43 pm

Peeker643 wrote:
FUDU wrote:The fact that the said posting on myspace was supposedly fake reiterates my point 100000%. Now that this one was fake the next time somebody posts something similar it just might get a reaction of "BS this probably isn't real like that Coon kids wasn't" and it may in fact be a legit warning to an up and coming blood bath.

There are observables though. The kid told others what he was going to do after getting his ass kicked in a school fight. That's a lot more reliable than myspace.

While I think Dozen's right about the way the kid grew up, my interest ain't for him. It's for when that asshole shows up at the game I'm watching or the class my daughter's in.

If someone misses all those signs that kid displayed and the shit hits the fan where my kids are going to school those people are going to have another lunatic to deal with.

Like this sign
Asa, 12, signs his name on the wall at home in black marker beneath a warning he had written: "I will kill you all."

http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindeal ... thispage=1

Dozen
TheSportsHole.com

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:55 pm

Like this sign

Asa, 12, signs his name on the wall at home in black marker beneath a warning he had written: "I will kill you all."

Yeah. Kinda like that.

Aside from him also giving people the exact date on which he would kill them all that would be a pretty clear indication of his intentions.

Never mind the threats he made directly at the school and the fact he'd show up to class wearing empty ammo clips, etc.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby MacGregor78 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:15 pm

Peeker643 wrote:Never mind the threats he made directly at the school and the fact he'd show up to class wearing empty ammo clips, etc.

and if the school took any kind of major action against the kid they would get sued since he hadnt actually done anything yet. the school would be ifringing on his rights
MacGregor

Just hoping my child doesn't have to go grow up in a world where Cleveland Sports are terrible like I had to.
MacGregor78

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:52 pm

MacGregor78 wrote:
Peeker643 wrote:Never mind the threats he made directly at the school and the fact he'd show up to class wearing empty ammo clips, etc.

and if the school took any kind of major action against the kid they would get sued since he hadnt actually done anything yet. the school would be ifringing on his rights

This was a school for gifted but troubled kids though, no? You'd think they would have measures/waivers/agreements in place for that given these kids had already displayed some behavioral issues to get them there in the first place.

Who knows.

I do know the clock's ticking til the next big school shooting.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby MacGregor78 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:03 pm

well, of course the clock is ticking until the next shooting. Every time one occurs it is all over every major national news show. The kids that do the killing get completely glorified. Kids know that if they want to make a huge bang and garner all kinds of national attention (sort of memoralizing themselves) they can do it by shooting someone in school.
MacGregor

Just hoping my child doesn't have to go grow up in a world where Cleveland Sports are terrible like I had to.
MacGregor78

Return to No Holds Barred