Text Size

No Holds Barred

The "no one's posted anything in 2 weeks" thread

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

The "no one's posted anything in 2 weeks" thread

Unread postby Adverb Harry » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:54 pm

No one's got anything snarky to say? The pope's resignation, the State of the Union, the meteor explosion in Russia, the "Blade Runner" murder? Nothing? Come on here, people...I'm disappointed. ;-) ;) :wink:
Adverb Harry

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Ubaldo, Bud Selig

Re: The "no one's posted anything in 2 weeks" thread

Unread postby dmiles » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:22 pm

Adverb Harry wrote:No one's got anything snarky to say? The pope's resignation, the State of the Union, the meteor explosion in Russia, the "Blade Runner" murder? Nothing? Come on here, people...I'm disappointed. ;-) ;) :wink:

Sonofabitch now that you mention it, that's a lot of shite. Popes resign all the time, what's the big deal? Lightning hitting the Vatican afterwards, now that's news. Now I am wondering if it's time to convert. I'll say however many bloody mary's I need to.

Is anyone else annoyed as fuck at the Blade Runner coverage? I realize this is a slow news cycle but it's South Africa for crying out loud. I wish I could say I know something about the case but I walk through the break room at work where Fox is always going, and just don't give a shit. This is a bigger non-story than the killing in Sanford which coincidentally was about one year ago.

What is Alex Jones saying?
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Return to No Holds Barred