Text Size

No Holds Barred

Occupy Wall Street

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Re: Occupy Wall Street

Unread postby Ziner » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:50 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
What are you, a fuckin' park ranger?

Only on weekends.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Ziner wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Why should someone be arrested for carrying a gun in the open in a public space? As long as they aren't firing the fucker off in the air, I don't give a shit. It's a right.

Illegal in national parks. I don't give a shit either, but thems the rules. All I am saying is follow the rules of the park and their message would be in the headlines and not their tangles with cops.

I'm pretty sure there was a law recently (2009?) that allows you to carry a firearm in national parks. Before that you could have them, they just had to be secured with a lock.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Thanks to CDT there's a .357 Magnum slug in my monitor. I walked into the room and nearly shit myself, that thing is huge, was huge. I got it. You had to be there, it would have made a good commercial.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Ziner » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Just out there holding signs

From now on when I rub one out, I am just going to refer to it as "expressing my first amendment right".

http://www.dailycardinal.com/news/occup ... qtpGHLZWSo

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/201 ... rotes.html
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Why should someone be arrested for carrying a gun in the open in a public space? As long as they aren't firing the fucker off in the air, I don't give a shit. It's a right.

Not sure about other states, but isn't it legal to open carry in Ohio? You'll always get harassed and taken "downtown", but they'll have a hard time chaging you.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:36 pm

"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:52 am

Orenthal wrote:

Not sure about other states, but isn't it legal to open carry in Ohio? You'll always get harassed and taken "downtown", but they'll have a hard time chaging you.

I'm pretty sure your wrong OJ, and I hope you are wrong, b/c I was planning on obtaining a permit to be as open armed as possible soon, no joke. IIRC the law in O-H-I-O is or planning on allowing carry even in bars, IMO stufuckinpid.

Hell as far as I'm concerned let people open fire all day long, I'm good enough I'll make it till the last few days.

Since we're on the topic of education, how about teaching some skills.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/home/skills/4281414

What's your number?

Anything to add to the list?

FUDU

Unread postby pup » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:25 am

I could be wrong, but I doubt I am.

Ohio, it is legal to carry a firearm in plain sight, without a special permit. Just your normal gun license. Like stated, you are going to get harrased for doing it, and if enough people freak out I guess a case could be made for "inciting a riot", but hard to imagine. I think it was Cleveland Heights that was recently sued for police harassing someone for this.

The Concealed Carry has been passed inside of bars, unless that bar posts a sign saying it is not allowed, which they won't do because they open themselves to being sued if something should happen to someone who was forced to leave their gun in the car.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:19 am

FUDU

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:01 pm

pup wrote:I could be wrong, but I doubt I am.

Ohio, it is legal to carry a firearm in plain sight, without a special permit. Just your normal gun license. Like stated, you are going to get harrased for doing it, and if enough people freak out I guess a case could be made for "inciting a riot", but hard to imagine. I think it was Cleveland Heights that was recently sued for police harassing someone for this.

The Concealed Carry has been passed inside of bars, unless that bar posts a sign saying it is not allowed, which they won't do because they open themselves to being sued if something should happen to someone who was forced to leave their gun in the car.

There is no "gun license" per se in Ohio. I can go buy a gun without any type of license, the dealer just preforms a computer check with local, state, and federal police. You can open carry, but there's restrictions on how. Some places it cannot be loaded (no magazine)..... which makes it useless. Other places it cannot have a round chambered. If you have a gun in your car it must be unloaded and not within the driver's reach unless you have CCP.

I could never see anyone getting charged with inciting a riot for carrying a gun unless you were doing something very unlawful with it. And if I have a bar that I don't want to allow guns in, i'd be immune to lawsuits since it's a private establishment and I have the option to hang a "no guns allowed" sign. That tells the customer upfront before they even enter, if they don't like they have the option to go somewhere else.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:32 pm

OKAY.... I promised to not troll FUDU but HOLY FUCKING FUCKITTY FUCK.

HE PLANS ON CARRYING A GUN AROUND AT ALL TIMES ASAP.

IF I LIVED IN CLEVELAND I WOULD MOVE, YESTERDAY.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:09 pm

And if I have a bar that I don't want to allow guns in, i'd be immune to lawsuits since it's a private establishment and I have the option to hang a "no guns allowed" sign.

This is a mind blowing statement.

Maybe I've seen too many actual drug deals and/or been shot at too many times, but that is a mind fucking blowing statement.

I don't go to the bar to worry about drunk muscles turning into shots (not saying you would).

BTW: spent last night w/ a bunch of friends from Wall Street. They were more open to what Peeks and I tried to say re: OWS than this forum has been. They just wish more people in America realized that when the economy came tumbling down more people on Wall Street lost there job than anywhere else and everyone that lost their jobs had nothing to do w/ the packaging of bad debt.

Wall Street as a blame in general is a joke, the general public has a complete inability to differentiate the few that did the damage versus the MANY that work there.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:26 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:
And if I have a bar that I don't want to allow guns in, i'd be immune to lawsuits since it's a private establishment and I have the option to hang a "no guns allowed" sign.

This is a mind blowing statement.

Maybe I've seen too many actual drug deals and/or been shot at too many times, but that is a mind fucking blowing statement.

I don't go to the bar to worry about drunk muscles turning into shots (not saying you would).

BTW: spent last night w/ a bunch of friends from Wall Street. They were more open to what Peeks and I tried to say re: OWS than this forum has been. They just wish more people in America realized that when the economy came tumbling down more people on Wall Street lost there job than anywhere else and everyone that lost their jobs had nothing to do w/ the packaging of bad debt.

Wall Street as a blame in general is a joke, the general public has a complete inability to differentiate the few that did the damage versus the MANY that work there.

Not sure why that statement was mind blowing. The way I took it was that Pup thinks that bars would be liable if Redneck McGoo got his ass kicked in a bar and was unable to defend himself because he had to leave him gun in the car. I suppose that's possible. But I agree with CDT that a private establishment should not be held accountable in that situation because Redneck McGoo was free to go someplace else if he didn't like keeping his gun in the car.

Not sure why that is mindblowing.

As to the statement about the general public not differentiating who is/isn't at fault on Wall St. That's a good point that I can't remember being made anywhere else.

i guess I would only ask how a group of protesters trying to initiate change is supposed to functionally differentiate between those groups from a practiacal standpoint?
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:31 pm

It's mind-blowing to me that guns in bars is even on the table.

The only way this should be discussed is laughing at the bars that choose to allow guns, not the bars that have to opt out of allowing them.

And as to your second question, I agree. So do my friends. Black and white equal gray, everywhere but in this forum that is.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:42 pm

There's a bar in Hilliard that has a "no profanity" policy.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:41 pm

motherscratcher wrote:Not sure why that statement was mind blowing. The way I took it was that Pup thinks that bars would be liable if Redneck McGoo got his ass kicked in a bar and was unable to defend himself because he had to leave him gun in the car. I suppose that's possible. But I agree with CDT that a private establishment should not be held accountable in that situation because Redneck McGoo was free to go someplace else if he didn't like keeping his gun in the car.

Not sure why that is mindblowing.

As to the statement about the general public not differentiating who is/isn't at fault on Wall St. That's a good point that I can't remember being made anywhere else.

i guess I would only ask how a group of protesters trying to initiate change is supposed to functionally differentiate between those groups from a practiacal standpoint?

I'm with CDT, private establishments should be able to make their own rules regarding these things. Still, the idea of allowing anybody but an off duty LEO to carry a firearm into a bar is borderline barbaric, shit why not hand out flails and swords.

As to placing blame, no way in hell D.C shouldn't get the brunt of it. Our political environment has done nothing but empower Wall Street. Either way plenty of blame to go around, to them and us.

CDT, do you feel concealed carry as currently constructed in Ohio is actually a form of gun control? I've read that opinion a few times and I can see where someone could make that argument.

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:47 pm

You didn't just Kronus.

Do I have to kill myself to make you stop?
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:51 pm

I miss Kronus, top 5 Interwebs persona of all time.

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Yes, Kronus was so rhetorically intelligent and played the same middle/gray game I do while articulating his inability to write w/out prose.

That said he was amazing.

He inspired me.

You stealing his schtick makes me want to light random homeless people on fire.

If you DO I will troll ever single post you ever make. I will ruin every thread you get involved in. You Are Not Kronus. You are a mouth breathing retard. Realize This.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:51 pm

<----- bold font schtick stealer.

Occupy this.

<----- grabbing his crotch.

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:22 pm

So if I come back to Ohio is it legal for me to just drop FUDU?

America will get better when the lowest common denominator (especially the stupid ones) get eliminated.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:47 pm

CDT, do you feel concealed carry as currently constructed in Ohio is actually a form of gun control? I've read that opinion a few times and I can see where someone could make that argument.

Yes. It really serves no purpose other than to make people who run the CCW classes money. It's not going to deter criminals one bit.... because they're criminals. I fail to see any logic in it.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:47 pm

AND I SEE YOU LURKING MITCH.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:49 pm

BTW: I've been stabbed (nailed a convicted killer to jail), been shot, ben stabbed w/ papper clips.

WTF are you idiots really getting at re: needing protection?

I lived a dangerous life and I won. You guys did what, walked around the corner?
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:51 pm

What the fuck are you talking about?
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:What the fuck are you talking about?

Seriously. I guess we got Mac back.

FUDU

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:56 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:What the fuck are you talking about?

I think we're all indebt to e0y Johnson for stating what needed to be said. I am particulary glad that these lovely children are here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic internet gibberish, it expressed the courage little seen in this day and age.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:03 pm

I carried a gun at my old job because some of the properties were in really shitty parts of town. We had 2 maintenance guys robbed at gunpoint. I've been robbed at gunpoint when I was going to college.

I'm a firm believer in it's better to have a gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

For the most part I enjoy target shooting. And i'm good at it. Plus I'm ready for the zombie apocalypse.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:10 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I carried a gun at my old job because some of the properties were in really shitty parts of town. We had 2 maintenance guys robbed at gunpoint. I've been robbed at gunpoint when I was going to college.

I'm a firm believer in it's better to have a gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

For the most part I enjoy target shooting. And i'm good at it. Plus I'm ready for the zombie apocalypse.

Do you think that if you had had a gun when you were being robbed at gunpoint you would be less likely to alive right now?

Totally with you on the Zombie apocalypse.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:24 pm

No, because he was a skeevy little meth addict looking guy and he turned his back and ran away after taking my money, watch, and my wife's billfold. I'm not stupid enough to draw after i've got a gun pointed at my face with my wife next to me. I'm not going to risk it, but I was pissed enough to draw after he turned his back like a retard. 2 in the spine.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:27 pm

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight CDT?

FUDU

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:32 pm

Once, but he wouldn't let me lead and kept stepping on my toes with those cloven hoofs. So I said never again.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:51 pm

FUDU wrote:I miss Kronus, top 5 Interwebs persona of all time.

I don't.
Orenthal

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:03 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:For the most part I enjoy target shooting. And i'm good at it. Plus I'm ready for the zombie apocalypse.

Grew up in a rougher neigborhood then FUDU, and while not gehtto it was close enough that our house was broken into three times, and I was roughed up on the RTA a couple times.

Other then that I agree with the CDT post, not as good as I'd like at punching paper... Plus I never know when I might bump into a Kosovarian Albanian.

As the crazy guy who wanted in on the bank robbery said in The Spikes Ganeg, "I shoot'em how they're standing."
Orenthal

Unread postby Ziner » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:28 am

Watching the news... Just saw a peaceful occupier push a cop off his motorcycle as he was riding by him
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:30 am

WHO CARES? FUCK!
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Ziner » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:36 am

I THOUGHT YOU WOULD. I HAVE NOT BEEN SHOT OR ROBBED IT IS ALL I CAN CONTRIBUTE
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:38 am

I give a shti after i see it. after oakland...... maybe.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Ziner » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:44 am

Starts about 3:40 or so... or immediately after the dude shows the cop his junk
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:50 am

was he right? no. he can go to jail. But it ain't what i imagined dude clocking him as he was rollin, ridin' dirty.

i dont' believe in that bible shit. you smack me i tear your whole fucking arm off.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:42 am

Wow another horrible attempt at using a video camera from a protester, I'm shocked.

But seriously CDT, exactly what part of the video did the LEOs beat the dudes face in as described at the beginning of the video?

Not to mention those were the lamest bunch of protesters I think I've ever heard, even their insults were pathetic. "No, No, hey you no".....sounded like Adrain "stop the fight". They should have said they STRENUOUSLY object.

FUDU

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:53 am

FUDU wrote:Wow another horrible attempt at using a video camera from a protester, I'm shocked.

But seriously CDT, exactly what part of the video did the LEOs beat the dudes face in as described at the beginning of the video?

Not to mention those were the lamest bunch of protesters I think I've ever heard, even their insults were pathetic. "No, No, hey you no".....sounded like Adrain "stop the fight". They should have said they STRENUOUSLY object.

Is that how it works? They "strenuously object"?
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Orenthal » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:48 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:was he right? no. he can go to jail. But it ain't what i imagined dude clocking him as he was rollin, ridin' dirty.

i dont' believe in that bible shit. you smack me i tear your whole fucking arm off.

So your an Old Testament guy. Nice.
Orenthal

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:23 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:was he right? no. he can go to jail. But it ain't what i imagined dude clocking him as he was rollin, ridin' dirty.

blah blah blah....

Goliath lost, you know..... :pb:

...and I bet I know 12 guys half your size who could beat your ass silly, and half of them are over 50

Just sayin'
:pop:
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:52 pm

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:

blah blah blah....

Goliath lost, you know..... :pb:

...and I bet I know 12 guys half your size who could beat your ass silly, and half of them are over 50

Just sayin'
:pop:

:lmfao:

Aww yes a bible story. That's a good example to use, since many of these guys would be familiar with the weaponry used during the time period.

It would probably take 12, so that's a good point. But it doesn't matter since i'm not in the habit of beating up a dozen old men...... or one old man for that matter.

The easiest thing to would just toss a Murder She Wrote Season 1 DVD into the crowd of geezers and watch them fight among themselves. Plus their bedtime is probably about 6:30 pm.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:58 pm

FUDU wrote:Wow another horrible attempt at using a video camera from a protester, I'm shocked.

That's your gripe? Srsly? What a fucking dummy.

? I didn't make the fucking thing.

Probably the same part where
push a cop off his motorcycle as he was riding by him

Riding a motorcycle in a public park, INTO a crowd of people, that's illegal.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:15 pm

It's 2011, if you're going protesting and going to film it to show the world how poorly you're getting treated it would help to know how to use the mother fucking camera.

I mean fuck they didn't even get the police brutality part on their police brutality video. If the guy is retarded enough to step in front of a moving cop bike with his junk out I have to assume he hurt himself when running away from the cop he pushed off said bike. How's that saying go DURRRR HURRRR DURRRR HURRRRR.

FUDU

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:21 pm

no, Dickshit. it goes "DURRRRRRRR! I'M FUDU, I CRITICIZE THE CAMERA WORK OF PEOPLE IN A MELEE BECAUSE I COULD DO SO MUCH BETTER! HURRRRRRRR!!"

Holy shit......
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:56 pm

A melee? NBA slap fests are more barbaric, talk about holy shit.

You gotta fight.

For your right.

To pull your junk out.

Now go get your fuckn shine box.

FUDU

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:39 pm

lol.

What a tard you are.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself