Text Size

No Holds Barred

Occupy Wall Street

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Re: Occupy Wall Street

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:48 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:You can't occupy Jupiter, dildo. It has no solid surfaces and the pressure would crush you down to the size of a dime.

Venus is where it's at. It rains acid.

Your whole head's a black hole. Go fuck yourself.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:55 am

peeker643 wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:You can't occupy Jupiter, dildo. It has no solid surfaces and the pressure would crush you down to the size of a dime.

CDT is ridiculous. The size of a dime, huh? I have anti-gravity suits to counteract the pressure. Of course I do. What kind of asshole goes to Jupiter without an anti-gravity suit?

And who gives a shit about a solid surface? It's like he's never seen a jet-pack before. Sheesh. I've already been to Jupiter. Twice just last year. Sure, parts of it are a shithole but between March and June it's really beautiful.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:04 am

motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

CDT is ridiculous. The size of a dime, huh? I have anti-gravity suits to counteract the pressure. Of course I do. What kind of asshole goes to Jupiter without an anti-gravity suit?

And who gives a shit about a solid surface? It's like he's never seen a jet-pack before. Sheesh. I've already been to Jupiter. Twice just last year. Sure, parts of it are a shithole but between March and June it's really beautiful.

He's had a hard-on for the cosmos since the guy at the planetarium nicknamed him Quasar. Kinda like you call idiots here 'Einstein' as a dismissive insult.

He gets really riled up when you talk astronomy. I still think the planetarium might be where CDT was explored for the first time as well.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:23 am

peeker643 wrote:Three weeks worth of OJ cherry-picking his favorite photos of a movement that was supposed to die in a day or two on Wall Street though.

Is Oakland on Wall Street? ;-) ;) :wink:

Keep making noise children (talking to the protestors and not necessarily the posters here, though it could apply). :hide:

Dumb (alt code for does not equal) die

Message, not that they can't protest.

Let them eat cake (^).
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:36 am

motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

Anti-gravity suit? That's not how it works. Stick to jamming your pointy little hook into cavities and asking "does that hurt?".
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:42 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Stick to jamming your pointy little hook into cavities and asking "does that hurt?".

Any number of ways we could branch off off of this gem.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:46 am

peeker643 wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Stick to jamming your pointy little hook into cavities and asking "does that hurt?".

Do you still get in the glass cube and smack your little blue ball around with another guy?
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:51 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Orenthal wrote:They have to play it right if they wanna go with civil disobedience. I just hope I can be open minded enough to recognize when this occurs and not try to rationalize in favor of heavy handed police tactics. IMO the few that want problems with the police are gonna fuck it PR wise for the group.

Fuck phone posting.

It's the pathetic servile nature of people who will defend any heinous actions the cops take that gets me. "Heavy handed" IMO is just apologists speak for crossing the line of upholding and breaking the law. It's the god complex some of them have that bothers people. We should never excuse the abuse of power, no matter if it's the government, cops, military, or judges.

CDT I don't think many would disagree at all, I know I certainly don't. But OJ is spot on with this and is being pretty damn consistent thorughout. They can have their movement and protests, but they have the responsibility to stay on the straight and narrow while doing so b/c LE isn't there to take a side on the issue, LE is present to make sure everything stays in the confines of order for the sake of everyone else who is going on with their day.

As far as the progress the movement is making, it's still at meh level, b/c again they have provided no solutions. They're going to have their "shit or get off the pot moment" and it's probably going to come sooner than later. This thing could seriously lose most of it's steam before Xmas. This isn't some stupid NBA struggle where the court of public opinion is rather meaningless to the ironing out of details. This is inherently tied to the court of public opinion, and as every few weeks pass with no concrete plans and well designed solutions (to the specific issues) they will lose credibility and the public will lose interest.

Kids in the back seat of the car yelling "are we there yet, are we there yet" doesn't get you to your destination any quicker.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:52 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

Do you still get in the glass cube and smack your little blue ball around with another guy?

I found that was just taking up valuable sauna time.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:58 am

FUDU wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Orenthal wrote:They have to play it right if they wanna go with civil disobedience. I just hope I can be open minded enough to recognize when this occurs and not try to rationalize in favor of heavy handed police tactics. IMO the few that want problems with the police are gonna fuck it PR wise for the group.

Fuck phone posting.

It's the pathetic servile nature of people who will defend any heinous actions the cops take that gets me. "Heavy handed" IMO is just apologists speak for crossing the line of upholding and breaking the law. It's the god complex some of them have that bothers people. We should never excuse the abuse of power, no matter if it's the government, cops, military, or judges.

CDT I don't think many would disagree at all, I know I certainly don't. But OJ is spot on with this and is being pretty damn consistent thorughout. They can have their movement and protests, but they have the responsibility to stay on the straight and narrow while doing so b/c LE isn't there to take a side on the issue, LE is present to make sure everything stays in the confines of order for the sake of everyone else who is going on with their day.

As far as the progress the movement is making, it's still at meh level, b/c again they have provided no solutions. They're going to have their "shit or get off the pot moment" and it's probably going to come sooner than later. This thing could seriously lose most of it's steam before Xmas. This isn't some stupid NBA struggle where the court of public opinion is rather meaningless to the ironing out of details. This is inherently tied to the court of public opinion, and as every few weeks pass with no concrete plans and well designed solutions (to the specific issues) they will lose credibility and the public will lose interest.

Kids in the back seat of the car yelling "are we there yet, are we there yet" doesn't get you to your destination any quicker.

:lmfao:

"confines of order".

Holy shit..... my side hurts.

Like using riot cops and tear gas when there was no riot?

I stopped reading after that, you're just too funny.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:01 am

I'm just speaking to LE being present for protests in general, LE's job is nothing more nothing less in those instances. Believe me I cannot stand conformists so defense of those type of actions by LE always frustrates me.

FUDU

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:06 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

Anti-gravity suit? That's not how it works. Stick to jamming your pointy little hook into cavities and asking "does that hurt?".

Of course that's how it works. The reason you would be crushed* down to the size of a dime on Jupiter is because the overwhelming mass of the ridiculously large planet would generate a gravitational force about 2.5 times that on earth. It would be like standing next to Arethra Franklin. It would be crushing. You cannot get to close or linger lest you be pulled apart by the extreme tidal forces.

That's precisely what my quality anti-gravity suit protects me against. Don't blame me because you bought your anti-gravity suit at Big Lots and it works for shit and you can't go to Jupiter. You get what you pay for big man.

*"crushed" is your word and it is misleading. It implies that the forces acting on the body are coming from outside, as opposed to inside the planet. It's like you are saying that gravity is the work of invisible midgets standing on everyone's shoulders, preventing them from floating away. Only the invisible midgets on Jupiter are the size of your mail man.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby HoodooMan » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:12 am

http://cbo.gov/ftpdocs/124xx/doc12485/10-25-HouseholdIncome.pdf

The Resulting Shift in Income Shares
As a result of that uneven income growth, the share of
total after-tax income received by the 1 percent of the
population in households with the highest income more
than doubled between 1979 and 2007, whereas the share
received by low- and middle-income households declined
(see Figure 3 on page 6). The share of income received by
the top 1 percent grew from about 8 percent in 1979 to
over 17 percent in 2007. The share received by other
households in the highest income quintile was fairly flat
over the same period, edging up from 35 percent to
36 percent. In contrast, the share of after-tax income
received by the 60 percent of the population in the three
middle-income quintiles fell by 7 percentage points
between 1979 and 2007, from 50 percent to 43 percent
of total after-tax household income, and the share of
after-tax income accruing to the lowest-income quintile
decreased from 7 percent to 5 percent. By 2005, the share
of total after-tax household income received by the
20 percent of the population with the highest income
had exceeded the share received by the remaining 80 percent.
In 2007, those shares were 53 percent and 47 percent,
respectively. In 1979, the top 1 percent received
about the same share of income as the lowest income
quintile; by 2007, the top percentile received more than
the lowest two income quintiles combined.

I just wish those bottom 50%ers would pay their fair share. F'ing parasites!
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
HoodooMan
The King

Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:13 am

motherscratcher wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

Of course that's how it works. The reason you would be crushed* down to the size of a dime on Jupiter is because the overwhelming mass of the ridiculously large planet would generate a gravitational force about 2.5 times that on earth. It would be like standing next to Arethra Franklin. It would be crushing. You cannot get to close or linger lest you be pulled apart by the extreme tidal forces.

That's precisely what my quality anti-gravity suit protects me against. Don't blame me because you bought your anti-gravity suit at Big Lots and it works for shit and you can't go to Jupiter. You get what you pay for big man.

*"crushed" is your word and it is misleading. It implies that the forces acting on the body are coming from outside, as opposed to inside the planet. It's like you are saying that gravity is the work of invisible midgets standing on everyone's shoulders, preventing them from floating away. Only the invisible midgets on Jupiter are the size of your mail man.

Precisely. There's nothing that can (or should) be added to that post.

I'm glad we didn't engulf your place of business in flames Mother.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:17 am

"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby pup » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:18 am

peeker643 wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

But now that we have his post of a lifetime out of the way, we still on for 2:00?
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:22 am

pup wrote:
peeker643 wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

But now that we have his post of a lifetime out of the way, we still on for 2:00?

Absolutely. Then we head to The Melt for our Theme Celebration. No one will ever figure this out because we're so effing brilliant. Oh, and for whatever reason, CDT PM'd me and requested a lock of Mother's charred hair. Don't let me forget.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:24 am

motherscratcher wrote:

That's still not how it works.

Plus your fictional anti-gravity suit would do nothing to stop the immense heat or radiation.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:25 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:

Plus your fictional anti-gravity suit would do nothing to stop the immense heat or radiation.

Specifically why you wear UnderArmour underneath the suit, Quasar.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:28 am

Orenthal wrote:http://video.foxnews.com/v/1243200137001/gutfeld-occupy-wall-street-goes-over-deep-end/

Would Jesus occupy wall street, LMAO.

The answer is no, Jesus would be playing with his Play Station 9.

FUDU

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:54 am

peeker643 wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:

You know what? You should go to Jupiter, have a good time.

Enjoy the 4,000,000 bars of pressure.... which is enough to cause the Metallization of hydrogen.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:59 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
peeker643 wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:

You know what? You should go to Jupiter, have a good time.

Enjoy the 4,000,000 bars of pressure.... which is enough to cause the Metallization of hydrogen.

I'm not going to Jupiter for the bars CDT. There are bars here. And sure, used to be when 230am rolled around in the bars there was some pressure. Fewer choices available, most of them with baggage or issues.... still...not a good analogy at all.

The Metallization of Hydrogen was a solid band when I was growing up. 'Beat Me with Your Buggy Whip' was a classic.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:08 pm

Go to Mother's dental office, you'll get the gas treatment. From the police reports it sounds like you'll wake up with a white smile and sore anus.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:12 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Go to Mother's dental office, you'll get the gas treatment. From the police reports it sounds like you'll wake up with a white smile and sore anus.

It's 'Uranus' dipshit. It's like a 3-hour shuttle ride from Jupiter. Uninhabitable though, unlike Jupiter itself. Which we've established previously in whatever this thread is.

You're clearly incapable of keeping up.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:16 pm

I'm eating a fried perch sandwich and steak fries for lunch. It's really good, you should have some.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:20 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I'm eating a fried perch sandwich and steak fries for lunch. It's really good, you should have some.

I'm not eating until the NBA lockout is resolved. Show of solidarity for all my friends who are waiting for basketball.

Except for breakfast and maybe something light for dinner.

The McRib is back. I may go on a strict McRib-only diet until they reach an agreement.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:23 pm

You're hatred of LeBron should keep you from ever eating a McDonalds again. I read Teh Warp, you're still very angry.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:25 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:You're hatred of LeBron should keep you from ever eating a McDonalds again. I read Teh Warp, you're still very angry.

I'm different now. I've grown since whenver I wrote that unintelligible crap.

Seen the light...

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:29 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Go to Mother's dental office, you'll get the gas treatment. From the police reports it sounds like you'll wake up with a white smile and sore anus.

Like I posted earlier, in another thread, I still wonder why my shirt was unbuttoned on my last visit. Mother said I was having trouble breathing...
Orenthal

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Enough about Jupiter, can I get back to making fun of these morons?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manh ... MSYIL9xSDL

LOLZ

The Occupy Wall Street volunteer kitchen staff launched a “counter” revolution yesterday -- because they’re angry about working 18-hour days to provide food for “professional homeless” people and ex-cons masquerading as protesters.

In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:07 pm

lol.

"New York Post".

I love your ridiculous use of pic mining.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:12 pm

I love that you love the ridiculous pic mining.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:27 pm

Times like this are when I miss having JB around.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:32 pm

Peeks, eating too many McRibs took down the iron stomach of Dad Boner, I'd be careful if I was you.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Times like this are when I miss having JB around.

He pm'd me and said he is camped out down in Zuccotti park. That's why he hasn't posted. Just doin' what a centrist do.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Ziner wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Times like this are when I miss having JB around.

He pm'd me and said he is camped out down in Zuccotti park. That's why he hasn't posted. Just doin' what a centrist do.

And what is it that you do?
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:47 pm

pick and choose pictures and articles in an attempt to irritate you and Peeker... that as well as skiing and fantasy football.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:55 pm

Apparently Americans think congress really really really sucks.

9% approval rating..... how is that even possible?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162- ... imes-poll/
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:03 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Apparently Americans think congress really really really sucks.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162- ... imes-poll/

Down from 11%, at least that was where it was last time I paid attention. Still room for movement down...
Orenthal

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:08 pm

I read somewhere that 74% of Americans want term limits for congress.

It's a good thing, we'll get some these awful lifers out of there. Both parties have useless assholes with no interest other than lining their own pockets and staying in power.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:17 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Peeks, eating too many McRibs took down the iron stomach of Dad Boner, I'd be careful if I was you.

No mango habs for me. I think the mixture took him down.

I did decide to interrupt my hunger strike/McRib strike with a turkey sandwich for lunch. But I'm back on the strike now.

It works out because I'm too full to eat anything for a few hours at least.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:20 pm

Peeker instead of eating a McRib you can eat your own feces, really what's the difference?

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:22 pm

One day I'm not only going to figure out what a mango hab is, I'm going to have one.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:29 pm

FUDU wrote:Peeker instead of eating a McRib you can eat your own feces, really what's the difference?

I like their fries.

It might be a McRib HungerStrike but it'd be economically ignorant to not make it a meal.

Duh.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Really fucking awesome police work out there in Oakland.

More info on the kid with the fractured skull from the earlier link.

The group Iraq Veterans Against the War has identified the demonstrator who endured a skull fracture after Occupy Oakland protesters clashed with police Tuesday night.
According to the organization’s statement, Scott Olsen, also a member of Veterans for Peace, was “shot in the head with a police projectile while peacefully participating in the Occupy Oakland march.”
A news release from Mike Ferner, Occupy Oakland’s interim director, said that Olsen’s condition was stable but serious.
Olsen, 24, a former Marine, did two tours of duty in Iraq before leaving the military in 2010. Formerly of Wisconsin, he now lives and works in Daly, Calif.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2 ... r-veteran/

From the same article.

Authorities have denied reports that they used flash-bang canisters to help break up the crowds, saying the loud noises came from large firecrackers.

This is a blatant lie. :38 in you can see a flashbang tossed into a group trying to help someone on the ground, then they slow it down.

Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby pup » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:48 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Apparently Americans think congress really really really sucks.

9% of the people polled are related to someone in Congress?
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby TonyBagadonuts » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:58 pm

These signs say it all.

And question, is the "99%" really just the Lead Man 90%, plus a couple extra hippies?

TonyBagadonuts

Favorite Player: Frank Pentangeli
Least Favorite Player: Sam Gravano

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:14 pm

No.... those signs don't say it all.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:19 pm

CDT, you did notice when Hoodoo posted a different set of demands than what OJ claimed OWS wanted everyone just ignored that, right?

In Angry Old Man Forum you only see what you want to see.

That's why Peeks is saving the NBA and all.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:23 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:That's why Peeks is saving the NBA and all.

I'm only one concerned fan Lee. I can't do it myself. But because I'm committed to this hunger strike I only ate one piece of cake they had available for a birthday here. I'm still hungry and coulda crushed another piece or two.

If you're committed to a cause that's the kind of dedication and discipline you need to display. No one else is doing shit to stop this madness.

peeker643
Duly Noted

PreviousNext

Return to No Holds Barred