Text Size

No Holds Barred

Dreams

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Dreams

Unread postby jb » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:15 am

Man, been having some FUCKED UP dreams lately. Anyone else ever go through phases like that? I don't mean like sexually deviant or violent, just some random assed shit you swear is tinged with pre-deja vu.

No, haven't been on shrooms, peyote or dropped. Not even alot of nutmeg.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Dreams

Unread postby mistero » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:24 am

Not really related but I've been in the darkest mood this week. It's like I can taste the impending doom. Everything is going black.
In Chud We Trust
User avatar
mistero
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:19 pm
Location: North Ridgeville Ohio
Favorite Player: Miller High Life
Least Favorite Player: Natural Light

Re: Dreams

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:34 am

jb wrote:Man, been having some FUCKED UP dreams lately. Anyone else ever go through phases like that? I don't mean like sexually deviant or violent, just some random assed shit you swear is tinged with pre-deja vu.

No, haven't been on shrooms, peyote or dropped. Not even alot of nutmeg.


Its called marriage
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: Dreams

Unread postby RickNashEquilibrium » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:30 am

I've actually practiced lucid dreaming for a long time just because of how different it is than regular dreaming. But yeah, I've gone through stretches like that. No idea why, but it seems to be when I've been having high levels of stress (good or bad).
"All Beckett needs to do to cap off this mess is order some fried chicken and beer" – 5/10/12 before Beckett got chased in the 3rd at Fenway.
User avatar
RickNashEquilibrium
Beer, Bitch
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:35 pm
Location: Mentor
Favorite Player: Mexican Cooking
Least Favorite Player: 99% of all humans

Re: Dreams

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:06 am

RickNashEquilibrium wrote:I've actually practiced lucid dreaming for a long time just because of how different it is than regular dreaming. But yeah, I've gone through stretches like that. No idea why, but it seems to be when I've been having high levels of stress (good or bad).


WTF does "practiced lucid dreaming" mean?

I can't remember the last time I've had a dream. At least one I've remembered after I woke up.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Dreams

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:09 am

Ever since I developed Tinnitus I've had the same deal. Been about 2+ years now. Suck, because it effects my sleep. Previously I god weeks without remembering if I had a dream.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
User avatar
Orenthal
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: The Midd Heights
Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Re: Dreams

Unread postby exiledbuckeye » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:39 am

only when I take NyQuil
User avatar
exiledbuckeye
 
Posts: 1561
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:12 pm
Location: Michigan
Favorite Player: OSU
Least Favorite Player: scUM

Re: Dreams

Unread postby RickNashEquilibrium » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:47 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
RickNashEquilibrium wrote:I've actually practiced lucid dreaming for a long time just because of how different it is than regular dreaming. But yeah, I've gone through stretches like that. No idea why, but it seems to be when I've been having high levels of stress (good or bad).


WTF does "practiced lucid dreaming" mean?

I can't remember the last time I've had a dream. At least one I've remembered after I woke up.


Lucid dreaming is the "practice" of staying in a dream when one realizes they are actually dreaming. There are 2 different types, dream-initiated and wake-initiated. The more common is the wake-initiated which occurs when someone reenters REM sleep directly from the waking state. I typically don't quote/utilize wikipedia too often, but here I will.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream

I've actually become quite adept at the the wake-initiated type dreams which can be too real depending on the kind of dream I am having. Fun, weird, and entirely too hard to explain without getting into too much detail.
"All Beckett needs to do to cap off this mess is order some fried chicken and beer" – 5/10/12 before Beckett got chased in the 3rd at Fenway.
User avatar
RickNashEquilibrium
Beer, Bitch
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:35 pm
Location: Mentor
Favorite Player: Mexican Cooking
Least Favorite Player: 99% of all humans

Re: Dreams

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:55 pm

I had a great dream last night. I did coke and had sex with this girl I always wanted to have sex with but never did. It was sweet. I didn't tell my fiancee about it, though. (She doesn't approve of coke, or sex with other women.)

I had another dream a few nights ago that the Heat won the NBA title. That wasn't so sweet.
User avatar
hermanfontenot
History Buff
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:52 am
Location: NE Ohio
Favorite Player: Big Z
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Dreams

Unread postby jb » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:59 pm

RickNashEquilibrium wrote: No idea why, but it seems to be when I've been having high levels of stress (good or bad).



Story time...

I'm a recovering but culturally raised very Roman Catholic. The guilt laden self-flaggelating real Irish type. So even though I am an agnostic for the most part (I don't hate on Heyzues and like some of the wisdom, I just can't connect the dots past the myth) I have always had a very hard toime eating meat on Friday. Don't ask me why, just can't do it. Like it is a deliberate middle fnger or something.

So last week it is freakishly nice in NEO weather-wise. Wife wants to invite the neighbors to grill out. They are methodists. You know baptists who can read as described in A River Runs Through It ? So I'm like, we can't eat steak, I'll get some tuna. And shes all, not everyone likes tuna. I'm like swordfish, then. She's all stop being suck a feeak and eat meat just this once. She' Italian Catholic and they don't believe in any rules, just wierd bordeline idolitry if you ask me.

So I cave in like Adam and she's Eve. I grill up some nice delmonicos, we play some cornhole and drink many beers. Fun night. Like always, two days later I skip church.

Sunday night, high wind storm. About a 1/4 of a 300 foot beech tree splits and falls not only on that deck we played on, but right on the grill used to cook and eat red meat on Friday and smashes that mofo like the golden calf. Grill parts all over the place.

I shit all y'all negative.

Given we bought this damn fixer upper in October and I've run through my deposible spendable caysh I'm willing to part with on new paint, new doors (do you have any idea how much those COST if they are nice?) , new lighting and I'm saving for a new roof I need this summer, a potentially $ 4 - $5 K tree removal job really stresses me out right now. Oh, and the plumbing needs work.

So maybe that's the casue?

I may have to rethink this religiosity.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Dreams

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:33 pm

Perfect time to go back to church; to cover the bases. I wouldn't tempt fate, Deism is better then agnostic. Stress could be the cause, I'd go see a neurologist.

On the doors, yeah sucks. They are either total shit and cheap, or nice solid and overpriced. Takes a long time, and lots of patience to find the middleground.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
User avatar
Orenthal
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: The Midd Heights
Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Re: Dreams

Unread postby jb » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:41 pm

Orenthal wrote:Perfect time to go back to church; to cover the bases. I wouldn't tempt fate, Deism is better then agnostic. Stress could be the cause, I'd go see a neurologist.

On the doors, yeah sucks. They are either total shit and cheap, or nice solid and overpriced. Takes a long time, and lots of patience to find the middleground.


No way, they're fun. Crazy assed, but fun. I look at it as free entertainment.

Yeah, place had original doors from 1967. Single pane glass, no dead bolts, wood, felt like a wind tunnel next to them. But NFW was the wife going to settle for plain white steel. had to be custom with all the scrolling and stuff. They look great, solid as hell, Feather River brand, but cost as in $800 just for that stupid 12 " decortive glass panel next to the front door? dayum.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Dreams

Unread postby olecowboy » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:43 pm

mistero wrote:Not really related but I've been in the darkest mood this week. It's like I can taste the impending doom. Everything is going black.



Maybe you just heard that Adam Sandler is making a new movie. . .
olecowboy
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:58 pm
Favorite Player: Alexander Pope
Least Favorite Player: Lane Adkins

Re: Dreams

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:20 pm

This is fucking creepy, I seriously had a dream last night that us Cleveland fans WERE SICK OF WINNING TITLES.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Dreams

Unread postby waborat » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:05 pm

jb wrote:
I shit all y'all negative.



Ya just didn't get the true message, by brother. The good Lord appreciates the guilt you felt with eating the beast on Friday. He knows you're hurt, He forgave you and the sin, He wants to make it up to you. He creates a storm on the sabbath and lets lumber fall from the sky, so you can build your own doors and save money on things you would rather replace, as the grill.

Besides, I thought you were Amish? Call your brethren over and they'll turn that tree into a new crib in no time. I'm sure Ang looks good in a bonnet ;-) ;) :wink:
User avatar
waborat
 
Posts: 4096
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Concord
Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Re: Dreams

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:48 pm

RNE, I'm with you on the Lucid dreaming, matter of fact I've taken it one step further, I can actually control what I dream about and sometimes w/freakish accuracy. Years ago I noticed a pattern in my dreaming, for the most part I dreamed about very actual recent events I experienced (anywhere from a few hours old to a few days). What ends up happening is I start to think about something specific that I want to analyze or dream about and not only do I but I virtually skip over certain details of the past events if I don't like to relive it. I've even gone Choose Your Own Adventure in some of them. It's as if God, or something, is giving me a window to my past and some limited control over what happens while I'm there. A few occasions it reached the point that I was awake and going through my morning routines but subconsciously still living the dream. When I would phase out of it I would have very exaggerated and very real reactions for a split second or two.

JB, if my dad wasn't dead I swear you might really be him, I am almost exactly in the same boat as you. I call it a transition stage but who knows. B&R a Catholic, but in the past 5-6 years I've really started to become a skeptical SOB to the point I almost revert to playing Devil's Advocate by instinct. Way too much to get into here. The way I see it now is I'm in the clear b/c I went to first Friday masses for a decade, and the nuns always told me if I did I was guaranteed to go to Heaven. So, FTR I just ate a dozen wings and a burger while reading and typing this.

Great story.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13356
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Dreams

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:10 pm

jb wrote:
Orenthal wrote:Perfect time to go back to church; to cover the bases. I wouldn't tempt fate, Deism is better then agnostic. Stress could be the cause, I'd go see a neurologist.

On the doors, yeah sucks. They are either total shit and cheap, or nice solid and overpriced. Takes a long time, and lots of patience to find the middleground.


No way, they're fun. Crazy assed, but fun. I look at it as free entertainment.

Yeah, place had original doors from 1967. Single pane glass, no dead bolts, wood, felt like a wind tunnel next to them. But NFW was the wife going to settle for plain white steel. had to be custom with all the scrolling and stuff. They look great, solid as hell, Feather River brand, but cost as in $800 just for that stupid 12 " decortive glass panel next to the front door? dayum.


Yeah my brother just got a $3,000+ front door from ThermaTru. Nearly crapped my pants when I found out I was volunteered to Gel Stain the exterior. BTW you can put a wicked wood grain into those cheap metal doors (6 panel), for areas like a garage or rear service door.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
User avatar
Orenthal
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: The Midd Heights
Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Re: Dreams

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:11 pm

olecowboy wrote:
mistero wrote:Not really related but I've been in the darkest mood this week. It's like I can taste the impending doom. Everything is going black.



Maybe you just heard that Adam Sandler is making a new movie. . .


OC driveby. Nice.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
User avatar
Orenthal
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: The Midd Heights
Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Re: Dreams

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:34 pm

FUDU wrote:RNE, I'm with you on the Lucid dreaming, matter of fact I've taken it one step further, I can actually control what I dream about and sometimes w/freakish accuracy. Years ago I noticed a pattern in my dreaming, for the most part I dreamed about very actual recent events I experienced (anywhere from a few hours old to a few days). What ends up happening is I start to think about something specific that I want to analyze or dream about and not only do I but I virtually skip over certain details of the past events if I don't like to relive it. I've even gone Choose Your Own Adventure in some of them. It's as if God, or something, is giving me a window to my past and some limited control over what happens while I'm there. A few occasions it reached the point that I was awake and going through my morning routines but subconsciously still living the dream. When I would phase out of it I would have very exaggerated and very real reactions for a split second or two.


Taking 'Tussin gives you conscience REM. You can close your eyes and be in almost total control of the visuals.

If you want to shit in the Pope's hat, you can.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Dreams

Unread postby RickNashEquilibrium » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:19 am

FUDU wrote:RNE, I'm with you on the Lucid dreaming, matter of fact I've taken it one step further, I can actually control what I dream about and sometimes w/freakish accuracy.


That's actually exactly where I am at. Almost 100% of the time when I enter the waking state, I can pretty much dictate what is going on which is actually quite fun in a way. Its hard to explain to people exactly what it is because its a completely one-sided experience with one perspective, the person doing the dreaming.
"All Beckett needs to do to cap off this mess is order some fried chicken and beer" – 5/10/12 before Beckett got chased in the 3rd at Fenway.
User avatar
RickNashEquilibrium
Beer, Bitch
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:35 pm
Location: Mentor
Favorite Player: Mexican Cooking
Least Favorite Player: 99% of all humans

Re: Dreams

Unread postby swerb » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Orenthal wrote:
olecowboy wrote:
mistero wrote:Not really related but I've been in the darkest mood this week. It's like I can taste the impending doom. Everything is going black.



Maybe you just heard that Adam Sandler is making a new movie. . .


OC driveby. Nice.

:pop:
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
User avatar
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch
 
Posts: 17918
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Twinsburg, OH
Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Re: Dreams

Unread postby municipalmutt » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:
jb wrote:Man, been having some FUCKED UP dreams lately. Anyone else ever go through phases like that? I don't mean like sexually deviant or violent, just some random assed shit you swear is tinged with pre-deja vu.

No, haven't been on shrooms, peyote or dropped. Not even alot of nutmeg.


Its called marriage


Can't be marriage. Hopes are usually the first thing to go, immediately followed by dreams.
User avatar
municipalmutt
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:42 am

Re: Dreams

Unread postby swerb » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:40 pm

municipalmutt wrote:
Fire Marshall Bill wrote:
jb wrote:Man, been having some FUCKED UP dreams lately. Anyone else ever go through phases like that? I don't mean like sexually deviant or violent, just some random assed shit you swear is tinged with pre-deja vu.

No, haven't been on shrooms, peyote or dropped. Not even alot of nutmeg.


Its called marriage


Can't be marriage. Hopes are usually the first thing to go, immediately followed by dreams.

:lmfao:

Classic.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
User avatar
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch
 
Posts: 17918
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Twinsburg, OH
Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Re: Dreams

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:43 pm

Orenthal wrote:
olecowboy wrote:
mistero wrote:Not really related but I've been in the darkest mood this week. It's like I can taste the impending doom. Everything is going black.



Maybe you just heard that Adam Sandler is making a new movie. . .


OC driveby. Nice.


Clemson must have gotten off the leash
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: Dreams

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:22 pm

FWIW: OC is the best poster ever on the internet. He takes having game and turns it upside down. I just logged into tOBR for the first time in a year to see if OC was back there yet. He's just doing drive-bys at my private board and here now. :-(
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?
 
Posts: 13982
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: Dreams

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:46 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:FWIW: OC is the best poster ever on the internet. He takes having game and turns it upside down. I just logged into tOBR for the first time in a year to see if OC was back there yet. He's just doing drive-bys at my private board and here now. :-(


I must be in the 4-6 range. That about right?
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Dreams

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:54 pm

Have you gotten an invite to my private sports talk board yet?

No.

Yeah.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?
 
Posts: 13982
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: Dreams

Unread postby jb » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:06 am

FUDU wrote:RNE, I'm with you on the Lucid dreaming, matter of fact I've taken it one step further, I can actually control what I dream about and sometimes w/freakish accuracy.



man, you must have to burn your drawares after you control those Diane Lane dreams.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Dreams

Unread postby jb » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:27 am

e0y2e3 wrote:Have you gotten an invite to my private sports talk board yet?

No.

Yeah.



I nominate this for the gayest post ever.

Are we all banned from the entire jocks' side of the cafeteria, or just this table. PLease don't beat me up for being in the band.

Christ Almighty man... do you ever read yourelf when you're on the hate Jones?

If your anti-SSS jihad were anymore beneith you it'd be hot, liquid, mag-ma.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Dreams

Unread postby dmiles » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Your brain is preparing you for the coming of Jaysus on May 21st. The elect will be raptured into the 5th dimension, and since you were raised in the one true church you are in.

However you'd better layoff those Ribeye's or I'm telling.
On Twitter @DaBashers
User avatar
dmiles
 
Posts: 1110
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:36 am
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: Dreams

Unread postby jb » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:33 am

dmiles wrote:Your brain is preparing you for the coming of Jaysus on May 21st. The elect will be raptured into the 5th dimension, and since you were raised in the one true church you are in.

However you'd better layoff those Ribeye's or I'm telling.



Does this mean I can lay off the crestor?
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Dreams

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:30 am

jb wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:Have you gotten an invite to my private sports talk board yet?

No.

Yeah.



I nominate this for the gayest post ever.

Are we all banned from the entire jocks' side of the cafeteria, or just this table. PLease don't beat me up for being in the band.

Christ Almighty man... do you ever read yourelf when you're on the hate Jones?

If your anti-SSS jihad were anymore beneith you it'd be hot, liquid, mag-ma.



It's ok. You're invited to join my private pizza and sports talk board. Thursday we (me) talk about why we (me) hates stuffed crust pizza. It'll be waaaaaaaay more fun.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Dreams

Unread postby Ziner » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:36 am

^ Even the new kind with pepperoni in the crust?

I haven't had it, I can't judge, but the concept is pretty awesome.

Can I join your board? Maybe I could moderate the Tots forums.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7059
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Dreams

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:48 am

Membership should require some German heritage and a height requirement, say as tall as a cardboard Hitler giving the Sieg Heil. Your head touches the hand, you're in.

I'm in.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13356
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Dreams

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:29 am

badass..I want to join CDT's club.

I hear there's a forum on why not to trust midgets.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6367
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: Dreams

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:26 pm

I only have 1 rule; I rule.

Oh and no Bulgarians, Macedonians, Tasmanians, midgets, Bolivians, or fucking Persians.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Dreams

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:25 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
jb wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:Have you gotten an invite to my private sports talk board yet?

No.

Yeah.



I nominate this for the gayest post ever.

Are we all banned from the entire jocks' side of the cafeteria, or just this table. PLease don't beat me up for being in the band.

Christ Almighty man... do you ever read yourelf when you're on the hate Jones?

If your anti-SSS jihad were anymore beneith you it'd be hot, liquid, mag-ma.



It's ok. You're invited to join my private pizza and sports talk board. Thursday we (me) talk about why we (me) hates stuffed crust pizza. It'll be waaaaaaaay more fun.


Finally got something right about pizza ^^^^^^

People who eat at Taco Bell and Chipotle like stuffed crust cuz it helps stop the runs
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: Dreams

Unread postby dmiles » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I only have 1 rule; I rule.

Oh and no Bulgarians, Macedonians, Tasmanians, midgets, Bolivians, or fucking Persians.


Goddamn Bolivians. Shit, I just ruined May 21st, sorry about that lord but what the hell. 6'1" German on mom's side, I am in (unless the old man's Welsh heritage is an automatic disqualification)

JB I'd ditch the crestor anyway.
On Twitter @DaBashers
User avatar
dmiles
 
Posts: 1110
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:36 am
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: Dreams

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:31 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I only have 1 rule; I rule.

Oh and no Bulgarians, Macedonians, Tasmanians, midgets, Bolivians, or fucking Persians.


I don't date chicks who say "bitchin".
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Dreams

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:58 am

municipalmutt wrote:
Fire Marshall Bill wrote:
jb wrote:Man, been having some FUCKED UP dreams lately. Anyone else ever go through phases like that? I don't mean like sexually deviant or violent, just some random assed shit you swear is tinged with pre-deja vu.

No, haven't been on shrooms, peyote or dropped. Not even alot of nutmeg.


Its called marriage


Can't be marriage. Hopes are usually the first thing to go, immediately followed by dreams.


Marriage is the match that lit the fire that bruned your hopes and dreams to the ground
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: Dreams

Unread postby jb » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:00 am

motherscratcher wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I only have 1 rule; I rule.

Oh and no Bulgarians, Macedonians, Tasmanians, midgets, Bolivians, or fucking Persians.


I don't date chicks who say "bitchin".



I know your age; with this standard you had some hairry palms in the 80's, didn't you?
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Dreams

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:26 pm

:doh

You have no grasp on tongue in cheek sarcasm do you.

And yeah, SSS is a some sort of scary body snatchered bot that hasn't yet realized life exists beyond youtubing Browns highlights from before you were born and shitty 80s music. It terrifies me. Ever seen body snatchers? he's the start.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?
 
Posts: 13982
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: Dreams

Unread postby Triple-S » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:32 pm

fuck off and keep me out of your posts.

thanks.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6367
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: Dreams

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:34 pm

:-(
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?
 
Posts: 13982
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: Dreams

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:53 pm

e0y2e3 wrote::doh

You have no grasp on tongue in cheek sarcasm do you.

And yeah, SSS is a some sort of scary body snatchered bot that hasn't yet realized life exists beyond youtubing Browns highlights from before you were born and shitty 80s music. It terrifies me. Ever seen body snatchers? he's the start.



The 80's had music???

<<<<<<Citation needed>>>>>>>>
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: Dreams

Unread postby RickNashEquilibrium » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:33 am

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote::doh

You have no grasp on tongue in cheek sarcasm do you.

And yeah, SSS is a some sort of scary body snatchered bot that hasn't yet realized life exists beyond youtubing Browns highlights from before you were born and shitty 80s music. It terrifies me. Ever seen body snatchers? he's the start.



The 80's had music???

<<<<<<Citation needed>>>>>>>>


Two Words: Glass Tiger
"All Beckett needs to do to cap off this mess is order some fried chicken and beer" – 5/10/12 before Beckett got chased in the 3rd at Fenway.
User avatar
RickNashEquilibrium
Beer, Bitch
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:35 pm
Location: Mentor
Favorite Player: Mexican Cooking
Least Favorite Player: 99% of all humans

Re: Dreams

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:47 pm

RickNashEquilibrium wrote:
Fire Marshall Bill wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote::doh

You have no grasp on tongue in cheek sarcasm do you.

And yeah, SSS is a some sort of scary body snatchered bot that hasn't yet realized life exists beyond youtubing Browns highlights from before you were born and shitty 80s music. It terrifies me. Ever seen body snatchers? he's the start.



The 80's had music???

<<<<<<Citation needed>>>>>>>>


One Word: MANOWAR!!!!!!



Fixed.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog


Return to No Holds Barred

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 2 guests

Who is online

In total there are 3 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 2 guests