Text Size

No Holds Barred

Sciatica

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Sciatica

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:30 am

Does anybody here suffer a degree of sciatica?

What stretches and exercises can I do to help prevent a flare up?
4thQtrGlory wrote:If we got all that, i would hang a browns flag from my boner for 2 weeks straight...
Bill the Butcher

Favorite Player: Federer
Least Favorite Player: Anything Boston

Re: Sciatica

Unread postby Triple-S » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:05 am

CDT posts a picture of a gun in 5...4...3...2...
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:27 am

lol
4thQtrGlory wrote:If we got all that, i would hang a browns flag from my boner for 2 weeks straight...
Bill the Butcher

Favorite Player: Federer
Least Favorite Player: Anything Boston

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:02 am

Find a regulation size softball and stand with your back to a wall and the softball between the wall and the lower back. Roll the ball around the lumbar region using the wall to assist.

Quad and hamstring stretches as well as calf stretches are also excellent to decompress the nerves in that area.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:27 am

peeker643 wrote:Find a regulation size softball and stand with your back to a wall and the softball between the wall and the lower back. Roll the ball around the lumbar region using the wall to assist.

Quad and hamstring stretches as well as calf stretches are also excellent to decompress the nerves in that area.

I started reading this and automatically assumed that once you mentioned softball and back to the wall that you would continue w/ hitting said softball hard at BtB. The pain from taking a seed off a double wall would make him forget the sciatica.

Are we seeing a more compassionate peeker?
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:33 am

Larvell Blanks wrote:
peeker643 wrote:Find a regulation size softball and stand with your back to a wall and the softball between the wall and the lower back. Roll the ball around the lumbar region using the wall to assist.

I started reading this and automatically assumed that once you mentioned softball and back to the wall that you would continue w/ hitting said softball hard at BtB. The pain from taking a seed off a double wall would make him forget the sciatica.

Are we seeing a more compassionate peeker?

I think you're seeing an older, physically degenerating guy whose only softball these days involves such stretches and pain relieving attempts. ;-) ;) :wink:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:27 am

peeker643 wrote:
I think you're seeing an older, physically degenerating guy whose only softball these days involves such stretches and pain relieving attempts. ;-) ;) :wink:

As Mick once sang, "What a drag it is getting old"
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Return to No Holds Barred