Text Size

No Holds Barred

5 ? Friday, 10/8, Improv edition

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

5 ? Friday, 10/8, Improv edition

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:28 pm

Everyone asks one of their own questions, just adding to the list.

DU: A total stranger smacks your kid in the face regardless of the reason (even a reason you might smack your kid), what is your reaction?
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: 5 ? Friday, 10/8, Improv edition

Unread postby hebner20 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:53 pm

FUDU wrote:Everyone asks one of their own questions, just adding to the list.

DU: A total stranger smacks your kid in the face regardless of the reason (even a reason you might smack your kid), what is your reaction?

I'll play.

I would get in the stranger's face and demand what his major malfunction was. After that, I would probably see black and it would be on.

Hebner's Q: If you moved from NE Ohio, what besides friends/family would you miss most?
hebner20

Favorite Player: shoeless joe
Least Favorite Player: Barry Bonds

Unread postby jack_tors » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:23 pm

FUDU wrote:DU: A total stranger smacks your kid in the face regardless of the reason (even a reason you might smack your kid), what is your reaction?

I would like to think I would have a little restraint to see why it occurred but the most likely outcome is a trip to jail that evening, perhaps longer. I would flip my lid.

hebner20 wrote:Hebner's Q: If you moved from NE Ohio, what besides friends/family would you miss most?

The change of the seasons and snow on or around Christmas. I really enjoy days like today when you can feel the change. Its warm but you know its a short term thing and this is fall, not summer. And I dont understand people who celebrate christmas in 60 degree plus warmth. Just cant fathom it.

Jack's question:If you could have a day back with a family member or friend who passed away, who would it be and why?
“Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand.”- Wes Westrum

"The future is like a Japanese game show, we have no idea whats going on." - Tracy Jordan

"Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot and look like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
-Rufus T. Firefly
jack_tors

Favorite Player: Mike Modano
Least Favorite Player: LeChoke James

Unread postby fairvis » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:44 pm

FUDU wrote:DU: A total stranger smacks your kid in the face regardless of the reason (even a reason you might smack your kid), what is your reaction?

Press charges (even though I have no kids, and won't for a long time). Would sue as well, hoping they have millions.

hebner20 wrote:Hebner's Q: If you moved from NE Ohio, what besides friends/family would you miss most?

I have moved, and I can tell you exactly what I miss: corned beef (from Slyman's), Alesci's pizza dough, and Aladdin's Bakery on Carnegie.

jack_tors wrote:Jack's question:If you could have a day back with a family member or friend who passed away, who would it be and why?

My maternal grandmother. I would love to tell her how I was doing and get her advice on my life.

Fairvis's question... What is your favorite non-Cleveland/Ohio sports team? (Ohio State doesn't count...)
fairvis

Favorite Player: Braxton Miller
Least Favorite Player: Joakim Noah

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:07 am

A total stranger smacks your kid in the face regardless of the reason (even a reason you might smack your kid), what is your reaction?

I don't have a child but I would be angry that the stranger is disciplining my kid (especially with his own hand) I'd press charges of course but reprimand my kid for one talking to a stranger and secondly for whatever misdemeanor he committed

If you moved from NE Ohio, what besides friends/family would you miss most?

I'll adapt this for my Limeyness since I don't live in Ohio (but have relatives in Solon)
I would miss the honeyz that attend Bath Spa University
I was in Bath last night and my lord. Exquisite

If you could have a day back with a family member or friend who passed away, who would it be and why?

My good grandmother (as opposed to the still living Evil French chimera)
Whenever I visited there would always be a brown bag of grapes for me in the fridge :)

What is your favorite non-Cleveland/Ohio sports team? (Ohio State doesn't count...)
Well aside from my English football team
It's the Cubbies and the Saints

BP: Which sport personality/movie star, literary figure etc etc alive or dead would you ask to be your Best Man/Maid of Honour?
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:04 am

A total stranger smacks your kid in the face regardless of the reason (even a reason you might smack your kid), what is your reaction?
My reaction if it were my kid (or a blood related child): I would knock them out, drag them home, put em in my basement, beat the shit out of them for a couple days, then ask them what happened, turn them into the police, bail them out, and do it all over again, then slice them up and hang their head and extremities on display on the four corners of West Park, and go to work the next day.
If you moved from NE Ohio, what besides friends/family would you miss most?
Probably the quick and easy access to so many things I like to do. We have good/simple interstate set up that is perfect to get you to all the places you need to go in this half of the state. Golfing, resorts, parks, entertainment venues etc etc etc.
If you could have a day back with a family member or friend who passed away, who would it be and why?
I've asked myself this question many times, and I always come up with my dad as the answer. Parents divorced before i hit first grade, so I never knew him outside of me being a child. Planned to go find him and know him when I was 18 but he was taken from this world when I was 17.
What is your favorite non-Cleveland/Ohio sports team? (Ohio State doesn't count...)
Don't really have one, US Hockey team.
Which sport personality/movie star, literary figure etc etc alive or dead would you ask to be your Best Man/Maid of Honour?
I would first ask Hef, imagine the bachelor party.....if he turned me down Jordan or Bernie, but tell Bernie to skip the speech. I would force my fiancée to ask Diane.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:30 pm

FUDU wrote: A total stranger smacks your kid in the face regardless of the reason (even a reason you might smack your kid), what is your reaction?

Pistol whip him

Slap across face hard enuff to knock-out, her

After that its a crapshoot
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby jb » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:09 am

Stop fucking up the franchise & brand FUDU