Text Size

No Holds Barred

5? Friday- Fall Foliage Edition

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

5? Friday- Fall Foliage Edition

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:37 am

1. How did I get so effing good looking when so many of you are so....blah?

2. What do you like best about me?

3. Do I remind you more of John Wayne, Kid Rock, Batman, Mickey Rourke from 'Pope of Greenwich Village' days or a young Paul Newman?

4. Where would you most like to hang out with me: clambake, sporting event, bar that serves micro-brews and wings? Or, more likely, it just doesn't matter where?

5. If you were dumb enough and had the audacity to try and change one thing about me (secretly so no one would realize how stupid you were) what would it be?

5A. Which of the greats would you more compare my writing style to: William Faulkner, John Steinbeck or Norman Chad?

There. I've contributed to the 5? Fridays and I think it's safe to say that Wabo's excellent idea and thread has officially run out of subject matter. :cheers:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: 5? Friday- Fall Foliage Edition

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:43 am

Clean livin baby. Clean livin.

The way you can write stuff on your computer, and then I can see it on my computer. It's awesome. How the hell do they do that?

3. Do I remind you more of John Wayne, Kid Rock, Batman, Mickey Rourke from 'Pope of Greenwich Village' days or a young Paul Newman?

I always kind of pictured you as a Baldwin. Billy. From Sliver.

4. Where would you most like to hang out with me: clambake, sporting event, bar that serves micro-brews and wings? Or, more likely, it just doesn't matter where?

Clambake. For sure. Me, you, elvis, CDT, and the cast of Harem Scarem.

5. If you were dumb enough and had the audacity to try and change one thing about me (secretly so no one would realize how stupid you were) what would it be?

I'd add an inch. (wait, did I type that out loud?)

5A. Which of the greats would you more compare my writing style to: William Faulkner, John Steinbeck or Norman Chad?

David Sedaris.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby mattvan1 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:52 am

peeker643 wrote:
You are blessed

You are smarter than Pup and JB

Sinead O'Connor

Dinner cruise on the Nautica Queen. We would smuggle in a flask of Wild Turkey.

Hair growing contest

Hemmingway. JB is Faulkner. Clearly.

There. I've contributed to the 5? Fridays and I think it's safe to say that Wabo's excellent idea and thread has officially jumped the shark. :cheers:
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby Love child of shawn kemp » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:19 pm

peeker643 wrote:1. How did I get so effing good looking when so many of you are so....blah? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

2. What do you like best about me? ummmmmmmmmmm...

3. Do I remind you more of John Wayne, Kid Rock, Batman, Mickey Rourke from 'Pope of Greenwich Village' days or a young Paul Newman? Lou Gosset Jr. from Enemy Mine

4. Where would you most like to hang out with me: clambake, sporting event, bar that serves micro-brews and wings? Or, more likely, it just doesn't matter where? GLBC

5. If you were dumb enough and had the audacity to try and change one thing about me (secretly so no one would realize how stupid you were) what would it be? Your hubris

5A. Which of the greats would you more compare my writing style to: William Faulkner, John Steinbeck or Norman Chad? They should compare themselves to you as you set the standard.
Love child of shawn kemp

Favorite Player: Flash Gordon
Least Favorite Player: TWofA

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:38 pm

peeker643 wrote:1. How did I get so effing good looking when so many of you are so....blah? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xi9kgnvjQE

2. What do you like best about me? That I know you through the Internet.

3. Do I remind you more of John Wayne, Kid Rock, Batman, Mickey Rourke from 'Pope of Greenwich Village' days or a young Paul Newman? David Caruso http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sarYH0z948

4. Where would you most like to hang out with me: clambake, sporting event, bar that serves micro-brews and wings? Or, more likely, it just doesn't matter where? Miami, of course.

5. If you were dumb enough and had the audacity to try and change one thing about me (secretly so no one would realize how stupid you were) what would it be? Just one thing....I'll get back to you.

5A. Which of the greats would you more compare my writing style to: William Faulkner, John Steinbeck or Norman Chad? Charles Shultz

There. I've contributed to the 5? Fridays and I think it's safe to say that Wabo's excellent idea and thread has officially run out of subject matter. :cheers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby jb » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:21 pm

peeker643 wrote:1. How did I get so effing good looking when so many of you are so....blah?

Multiple drops on yer face by Momma McPeek.

Your humility

telly savalis' corpse.

bar that serve everclear so i could mercifully end the night in under 2 hours. But this is hypotherical as you never have a night out when invited. Or maybe/definately it is just me

That you'd stop mudering wildlife and pretending you are Ted Nugent

PBfan

There. I've contributed to the 5? Fridays and I think it's safe to say that Wabo's excellent idea and thread has officially run out of subject matter. :cheers:

Fuck wabo, where are you dammit? You are seriously screwing with my weekly routine.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:36 pm

The glow of your head when the sun shines off it. Jesus would be jealous.

Your snarky never-ending cynicism.

More like Vin Diesel in The Pacifier

Bar. I don't like clams and you wouldn't stand on the Porch for a Tribe game and you wouldn't be caught dead at a Monsters game.

I would make you like Lou Marson

Artie Lange
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:49 pm

peeker643 wrote:1. How did I get so effing good looking when so many of you are so....blah?

You're bald and white. (Coincidentally, so am I.)

That every time you'd try and high-five Webster Slaughter or Reggie Langhorne when you were a ball boy, they'd leave you hanging. You kept trying though. Gotta admire the persistence.

Paul Giamatti

Strip club. (That's where I'd like to hang out with most people, though.)

I'd make you twenty years younger, but with the same hairline.

Eeyore sans the latent Boston fanhood.

hermanfontenot
History Buff

Favorite Player: Big Z
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:27 pm

You haven't met me yet

You shit in the woods and wipe your ass with poison ivy

Mini-Rambo

Gun club in Kentucky with 3000 rounds...and lots of beer

I'd make yu taller

Marquis de Sade

There. I've contributed to the 5? Fridays and I think it's safe to say that Wabo's excellent idea and thread has officially run out of subject matter. :cheers:[/quote]
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby General » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:32 am

If it weren't for us blah folks all of you supermodels would never know who you are.
Your balding pate gleaming in the fall sun at a tailgate party.
More like "Guido the Killer Pimp"
Any time with you is quality time.
I would give you an Italian last name like Bonpiccio, then you would be the essence of perfection.
Harold and his purple crayon.
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:44 am

Well you certainly ain't Faulkner, because I can understand what the hell you are saying.
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:47 pm

1) I don't know, radiation?

2) Your sense of humor. You really know how to stick it to that damn Wedge.

3) Kid Rock is a fag.

4) Shellfish is disgusting so it wouldn't be that. I guess it would be the Wings and Beer, even though the microbrew craze is for retards and creeps.

5) You should be my neighbor.

a) Sylvia Plath.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby waborat » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:54 pm

jb wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

Fuck wabo, where are you dammit? You are seriously screwing with my weekly routine.

On break, F@#kin Browns made me take a holiday...

With subject matter like Peeks, this thread will nevah die :thumb up:
waborat

Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Return to No Holds Barred