Text Size

No Holds Barred

He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:59 pm

"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
User avatar
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!
 
Posts: 9163
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:31 pm
Location: Pardubice, Czech Republic
Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Re: He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Unread postby Ziner » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:05 pm

All protected by the first amendment. It all has turned in to a childish fight, really pretty pathetic, but boo-fucking-woo. If you don't like your book burned tough shit, it is legal here.

Wonder how pissed they would be if someone drew a cartoon of Muhammed burning the Koran. They might just be pissed off enough to suicide bomb a crowded market full of innocent bystanders.... oh... wait
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7063
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:54 pm

It's sad that the only reason that this is a story is because of the idiots reacting to it. If they just ignored it, the only people on the face of the earth that would give a shit are the 50 members of the "church".
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Anyone who wants to hock a big ole' loogie in the eye of Islam is all right by me. We could use more of it, frankly.
User avatar
hermanfontenot
History Buff
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:52 am
Location: NE Ohio
Favorite Player: Big Z
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:46 pm



Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13357
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:28 am

Ziner wrote:All protected by the first amendment. It all has turned in to a childish fight, really pretty pathetic, but boo-fucking-woo. If you don't like your book burned tough shit, it is legal here.

Wonder how pissed they would be if someone drew a cartoon of Muhammed burning the Koran. They might just be pissed off enough to suicide bomb a crowded market full of innocent bystanders.... oh... wait

But yet you get your knickers in a twist when you see the American flag burned in the Middle East
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
User avatar
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!
 
Posts: 9163
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:31 pm
Location: Pardubice, Czech Republic
Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Re: He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:00 am

Fucking Limeys still think they're relevant

lofl
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:22 am

British_Pharaoh wrote:But yet you get your knickers in a twist when you see the American flag burned in the Middle East


They can do whatever the **** they want to the American flag, it doesn't bother me.

The religion sucks. The civilization spawned by that religion sucks. It's a backward, regressive, medieval POS dogma. I'm tired of people kowtowing to it.

Christ, Britain used to be the most powerful country on earth. You stared down great empires. Now you're practically stepping on your dicks to appease these people?
User avatar
hermanfontenot
History Buff
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:52 am
Location: NE Ohio
Favorite Player: Big Z
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:06 am

British_Pharaoh wrote:
Ziner wrote:All protected by the first amendment. It all has turned in to a childish fight, really pretty pathetic, but boo-fucking-woo. If you don't like your book burned tough shit, it is legal here.

Wonder how pissed they would be if someone drew a cartoon of Muhammed burning the Koran. They might just be pissed off enough to suicide bomb a crowded market full of innocent bystanders.... oh... wait

But yet you get your knickers in a twist when you see the American flag burned in the Middle East


When?
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7063
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:16 am

Meh...

The muslims getting bothered by some inbred southern book burner are no different than the same southern book burner who lumps all muslims as plane stealing hijackers who topple buildings.

I don't disagree with Jesse about the religion or it being archaic/outdated/etc.

But the issue here and everywhere else is giving any psychotic minority more relevance/respect/attention than they deserve.

Whether it's snake handlers or rock gardners ;-) ;) :wink:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22741
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:Fucking Limeys still think they're relevant

lofl

Hahahahaha
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
User avatar
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!
 
Posts: 9163
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:31 pm
Location: Pardubice, Czech Republic
Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Re: He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:41 pm

Ziner wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote:
Ziner wrote:All protected by the first amendment. It all has turned in to a childish fight, really pretty pathetic, but boo-fucking-woo. If you don't like your book burned tough shit, it is legal here.

Wonder how pissed they would be if someone drew a cartoon of Muhammed burning the Koran. They might just be pissed off enough to suicide bomb a crowded market full of innocent bystanders.... oh... wait

But yet you get your knickers in a twist when you see the American flag burned in the Middle East


When?


Waiting...
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7063
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Keep waiting Z it won't come. For as long as I have been alive people have defended flag burning. Seems to me if it is okay to burn the flag/bible/easy target it should be okay to burn the Qur'an.

Mosque at Ground Zero is cool and all. Like Obama says I won't comment about the wisdom of the act, but it is protected.

I agree with Herm's first post btw. Hits my true feelings. Like Audie I wish the limeys/left would grow some balls and take on a big dog, instead of always mock fighting the things that won't strike back...

Every American soldier I know is an honourable man.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
User avatar
Orenthal
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: The Midd Heights
Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Re: He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:42 am

peeker643 wrote:Meh...

The muslims getting bothered by some inbred southern book burner are no different than the same southern book burner who lumps all muslims as plane stealing hijackers who topple buildings.

I don't disagree with Jesse about the religion or it being archaic/outdated/etc.

But the issue here and everywhere else is giving any psychotic minority more relevance/respect/attention than they deserve.

Whether it's snake handlers or rock gardners ;-) ;) :wink:


Pretty much this. The dumb hillbillies just want 15 seconds of fame, just like those "God Hates Fags And US Soldiers" scumbags in Westboro.

Just out of morbid curiosity, what would the reaction be here if it was Muslims at the "Ground Zero Mosque" burning the bible or torah? I'm sure Mr. 1st Amendment Ziner would be right their defending their right to do it. ;-) ;) :wink:

Everyone knows my views on religion. Burn the Koran, Burn the Bible, Burn the Torah for all I care. It doesn't matter, none of this matters.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:39 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:It doesn't matter, none of this matters.


Pretty empty attitude.
User avatar
hermanfontenot
History Buff
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:52 am
Location: NE Ohio
Favorite Player: Big Z
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Unread postby Ziner » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:18 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Just out of morbid curiosity, what would the reaction be here if it was Muslims at the "Ground Zero Mosque" burning the bible or torah? I'm sure Mr. 1st Amendment Ziner would be right their defending their right to do it. ;-) ;) :wink:



Same reaction I have about this. They can do it, but they shouldn't. That is what all this comes down to what is legal and what is smart, mature, and sensitive aren't the same thing
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7063
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:16 am

hermanfontenot wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:It doesn't matter, none of this matters.


Pretty empty attitude.


People die over stupid crap like this so I guess it DOES matter. Maybe what CDT meant is none of this SHOULD matter. But people are stupid assholes.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:58 pm

...sort of surprised they were able to take a break from bombing police stations, throwing acid in the faces of schoolgirls, stoning adulterers and hanging homosexuals long enough to complain about how offended they are about someone burning a book on the other side of the world.

It's the Rosanne Rosanadana complex...if it's not one thing, it's something else...

http://bit.ly/bePnf5

The Eternal Flame of Muslim Outrage
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/1o9DwFo
danwismar
 
Posts: 2550
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:05 pm

Re: He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Unread postby jb » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:57 pm

hermanfontenot wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote:But yet you get your knickers in a twist when you see the American flag burned in the Middle East


They can do whatever the **** they want to the American flag, it doesn't bother me.

The religion sucks. The civilization spawned by that religion sucks. It's a backward, regressive, medieval POS dogma. I'm tired of people kowtowing to it.



Just wondering if anyone saw "My Trip to Al-Qaeda" on HBO? It's on on demand if you hav ethat.

It is a must-see.

http://www.hbo.com/documentaries/my-tri ... index.html

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/sep/07 ... a-20100907



Jesse is spot on. Now the salient issue is what it does to the citizens of that region and how should we respond in our best interests.

Hint: better and more effective to bomb them with Levi's, barby Dolls, and lady gaga videos than TNT. And nation building efforts on THAT culture is moronic.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:44 am

hermanfontenot wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:It doesn't matter, none of this matters.


Pretty empty attitude.


Maybe.

But it's really only one douchebag minister and his congregation of 40 some people. It's not even news. It's a media made abortion.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:09 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:But it's really only one douchebag minister and his congregation of 40 some people. It's not even news. It's a media made abortion.


It isn't about the minister, CDT. It's about the reaction he got- the way their side reacted, and the way our side reacted.
User avatar
hermanfontenot
History Buff
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:52 am
Location: NE Ohio
Favorite Player: Big Z
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:21 pm

hermanfontenot wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:But it's really only one douchebag minister and his congregation of 40 some people. It's not even news. It's a media made abortion.


It isn't about the minister, CDT. It's about the reaction he got- the way their side reacted, and the way our side reacted.



He got the reaction he wanted.

It's not about Religion, it's about making a scene and getting attention for his podunk church.

"Our side"? Who is "our side"?

It's alot of nothing that got blown up into a international news story.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: He'll be wanting to slaughter 6 million Muslims next

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:31 am

That he didn't go thru with it is even worse because it makes it look as tho the Islamotards win.

Not only is he a dumb fucking redneck snake charmer, now he's an absolute fucking coward.
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss


Return to No Holds Barred

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests