Text Size

No Holds Barred

Doesn't it tick you off...

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Re: Doesn't it tick you off...

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:16 pm

FUDU wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
FUDU wrote:CDT my issue with waiting is WHY are we waiting, 99/100 times it is b/c the cashier or customer is a stupid fuck.

Yeah I know. Someone is always to blame. You're running late amd it's the asshole making $7/hr fault.

I hate getting stuck at train tracks. DAMN YOU COMMERCE!

Why are we even still using primitive ground trains? Why have we not got the hover train technology? Who fell asleep on that project? I blame Aoxo, he's involved in science.
It's not like that CDT, but I am not surprised at your rush to use the "somebody else is always to blame" line, that's liberal thinking, hell that is what they whole HC debate was about. The point about waiting is of course it isn't my fault, I just stepped into the back of the line, the problem is always at the head of the line, other wise there wouldn't be a line. Kind of like when you've lost something, you always find it in the last place you look........

Dude I was just fucking around, hence the shit about hover trains.

Nice "liberal thinking" line btw.....
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 am

Hey I'm just trying to keep the pot stirred in here.

Too quiet.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby jb » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:02 pm

People who won't shut down their electronics during take off nd landing despite being asked 12 times.

I finally said something and got into it woth some old limey a-hole last week. he thought i was rude when I said, "what are you, freaking 5 years old? Shut it down."

He did look skerrt after we deplaned and ran down the exit away from me.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:17 pm

jb wrote:People who won't shut down their electronics during take off nd landing despite being asked 12 times.

I finally said something and got into it woth some old limey a-hole last week. he thought i was rude when I said, "what are you, freaking 5 years old? Shut it down."

He did look skerrt after we deplaned and ran down the exit away from me.

This is great timimng re: TCF

A coward fucking Limey. What a surprise...

If you see a current VFW magazine laying around someplace check out the piece on the new British medal to be given for "Courageous Restraint"
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:59 pm

JB what is it about people NOT shutting down the electronics that irks you?

Do you think it really fucks with the airplanes electronics etc.....

< one of those people, not really but have forgotten to shut it down.

FUDU

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:03 pm

WTF is "Courageous Restraint"?

Maybe that's what that Marine exercised when he decided not to drop that grenade in Saddam's rat hole. Or maybe he should've droped it in and had some IA guy scrape the big chunks off the walls.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:27 pm

FUDU wrote:JB what is it about people NOT shutting down the electronics that irks you?

Do you think it really fucks with the airplanes electronics etc.....

< one of those people, not really but have forgotten to shut it down.

Irks me too.

It's never been about the electronics. A flight attendant explained to one plane I was on that it's just so people won't be looking at a phone, not fasten a belt or follow safety protocol and then will smack themselves in the head with the seast in front of them and sue the airline.

And besides, no one is that important that they can't turn their effing phone off for 5 minutes.

Other than you of course. ;-) ;) :wink:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:31 pm

and Peeker of course is one of those people who doesn't use turn signals
b/c
wait for it

he's important.

FUDU

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:35 pm

FUDU wrote:and Peeker of course is one of those people who doesn't use turn signals
b/c
wait for it

he's important.

I already know which way I'm turning. WTF do I care if you know? :thumb up:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby OldDawg » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:44 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:WTF is "Courageous Restraint"?

Maybe that's what that Marine exercised when he decided not to drop that grenade in Saddam's rat hole. Or maybe he should've droped it in and had some IA guy scrape the big chunks off the walls.
Attachments
Restraint.jpg
Restraint.jpg (49.92 KiB) Viewed 491 times
"The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go." -- Winston Churchill
OldDawg

Favorite Player: Mark Price
Least Favorite Player: LePunk Jims

Unread postby jb » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:09 am

FUDU wrote:JB what is it about people NOT shutting down the electronics that irks you?

I follow the rules. They are there for a reason. I try to be a good, collective citizen so we don't crash.

Dickheads think they are above that and endanger me so they can get a meaningless text. When they look Arab, it drives me even more nuts.

99.9% of texts emails are crap, the other 0.01% can wait.
jb

Unread postby OldDawg » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:47 pm

I treaded on road rage today, maybe for the first time ever....

RUDE INTERSECTION BLOCKERS
1) I approach an intersection from a side street to turn left onto a suburban main street.
2) A train 1/4 mi down the road to my right has traffic backed up past that intersection.
3) ROAD RAGE #1: Two cars are blocking the intersection. Traffic is not moving. There is NO traffic on the opposite lane. I am ticked and stare into those cars blocking the intersection, who complety ignore my existence. I sit and simmer. All the cars behind those cars can see me sitting there. Isn't there a law against blocking intersections, let alone common courtesy!
4) The train leaves, and the traffic in front of me crawls ahead less than 20 feet and stops dead. The two cars in the intersection clear the intersection. Yes! Time to move.
5) ROAD RAGE #2: The next car in line, who has seen me the whole time sitting there, pulls right up behind the clearing cars and immediately blocks the lane again. I beep my horn. They look at me and I raise my arms in a "what the heck are you doing?" mode. After their brief glance, they proceed to look ahead and ignore my existence. Please understand that now my beep should have alerted any other cars that I am there, just in case someone has their head up their butt.
6) ROAD RAGE #3: The traffic creeps up just a touch more than one car length and stops, but enough to clear the intersection. But you guessed it. The next car in line immediately pulls up behind, blocking again the intersection... and stops dead in its tracks. They don't even glance my way.
7) REAL ROAD RAGE NOW: I Snap. I get out of my car and start screaming at these guys. I go up and start kicking the side of the car, shouting: "HEY. WHAT'S THE FREAKING RUSH!?! YOU'RE NOT LOSING YOUR SPOT IN LINE, YOU LUNATIC!! MAKE SURE YOU SQUEEZE UP THERE AND GET THOSE LAST 4 INCHES WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR 1/4 MI OF STOPPED TRAFFIC, YOU FREAKING IDIOTS!!" I then proceeded to urinate on their windshield and return to my car.
8) Finally, the traffic moves up another car length and the next car lets me cross in front them to my left turn. I leaned out the window, smiled and waved a huge thanks.
9) Of course, #7 above was just one of those fantasy imagination moments you see in movies, where I briefly slip into dreamland and then snap back to reality when the fantasy is over. But I would like to have done just that.
"The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go." -- Winston Churchill
OldDawg

Unread postby municipalmutt » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:20 pm

When I go to any store and am standing in line to pay for something and the phone at the counter rings. I guess being there IN PERSON with cash to give them doesn't take priority over someone's stupid phone question. They could ask the person that called to hold and get back to me but they don't and I leave while waving my money at them. Besides groceries, I usually shop online now for most anything else. There is dick for customer service online, but then you know that going online.
municipalmutt

Unread postby jb » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:02 pm

I then proceeded to urinate on their windshield

4 real? Were you really that out of control pissed or do you just have a bad prostate being old dawg?
jb

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:23 pm

I can't believe I forgot this one, my biggest pet peeve ever, people that do not know how to hand change back to a customer. If there are coins you hand the coins to the customer first, then hand over the bills and receipt. If you put the change on top of the bills you should lose your first born or your arms.

FUDU

Unread postby OldDawg » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:48 pm

jb wrote:
I then proceeded to urinate on their windshield

4 real? Were you really that out of control pissed or do you just have a bad prostate being old dawg?

Did you go on to read #9 on my list?
I did have those kind of thoughts, however.

Prostrate is fine for now. Thanks for asking!
OldDawg

Previous

Return to No Holds Barred