Text Size

No Holds Barred

Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri May 21, 2010 4:38 pm

jfiling wrote:
peeker643 wrote:
jfiling wrote:Some around here feel it's ok that a girl was burned and then shot to death, though, just because the cops have a "tough job".


Can you show me where it says that specifically jfiling. Because whomever uttered those precise words is an asshole.

And if those exact words weren't stated as you noted above then I'm going to go with someone else being a far bigger asshole.

Deal?

Sure, those "exact words" weren't spoken. If you don't think that the apologetics for the police (a.k.a. guys like dem425 who find the happy sunshine no matter how badly the police act) meant the same thing, then I would think you'll find the asshole in the mirror.


So those words weren't said? Is that what you're saying j? That you made that shit up? And where are the answers to the rest of my post where I ask what kind of credentials you have that enable you to determine what was in their minds as they proceeded with their 'military operation'. Or give me a tactical breakdown on how this could have become such a goat fuck?

You got nothing there either other than maybe some time spent in the back of a cruiser that makes you a police expert. Am I warm? And of course those incidents were complete and utter trumped up bullshit and you were a victim. Warmer?

Did the OP mention that it was a tragedy that never should have happened while snarling a knowing 'Good for the cops who jacked one into the kid' smile?

You're a fucking mess when it comes to this shit. Seriously, why not wait to hear what goes down? How you know it all already is beyond me. Maybe that's part of the magic of being off your fucking meds.

See ya in three months when you find something else that causes you to run for the tin foil hat. Yeah, because everyone here is a police-state bot. There's no fucking way it's one delusional crackpot who's been on the wrong side of an arrest or two.

Have a good weekend.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22738
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri May 21, 2010 4:44 pm

You're all fags.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri May 21, 2010 7:21 pm

The only real accidents that result from firearms are defective rounds (squibs). The rest is the result of stupid people doing stupid things. Like leaving a loaded handgun in a nightstand when there are kids in the house or not knowing what you're shooting at. I always heard trigger discipline was good.

I don't have a dog in this fight and i'll be interested to see where this case goes.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri May 21, 2010 8:07 pm

"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby dem425 » Fri May 21, 2010 8:22 pm

I know I shouldn't but:

I am compelled to reiterate a previous stance.............When the Detroit goatfuck is revealed, remember this:

Those found negligent/reckless/responsible/accountable/God forbid-criminal! should pay the commensurate penalty.

CDT:

You are spot on!........There are NO ACCIDENTS with firearms! Put your finger on the trigger of a gun, shit happens!........It may be intentional/unintentional, reckless, negligent, or maybe even, criminal.....but it is NEVER an accident.

Sights and trigger, bra.....sights and trigger........

AND NOW................................fin
dem425
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:31 pm
Location: Now in Strongsville
Favorite Player: Dick Marcinko
Least Favorite Player: All Politicians

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri May 21, 2010 8:27 pm

Idiots are funny





To be fair, the Arab's gun is a Nitro.




S&W .500 Mag
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri May 21, 2010 8:46 pm

dem425 wrote:I know I shouldn't but:

I am compelled to reiterate a previous stance.............When the Detroit goatfuck is revealed, remember this:

Those found negligent/reckless/responsible/accountable/God forbid-criminal! should pay the commensurate penalty.

CDT:

You are spot on!........There are NO ACCIDENTS with firearms! Put your finger on the trigger of a gun, shit happens!........It may be intentional/unintentional, reckless, negligent, or maybe even, criminal.....but it is NEVER an accident.

Sights and trigger, bra.....sights and trigger........

AND NOW................................fin



I don't believe in unintentional shootings either. You can't point and shoot a gun at something then say "aww shucks didn't mean to do that!"
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby dem425 » Fri May 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Intentional/Reckless/Negligent/Criminal..................or any combination.....

That should do it
dem425
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:31 pm
Location: Now in Strongsville
Favorite Player: Dick Marcinko
Least Favorite Player: All Politicians

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Shadow Scars » Sat May 22, 2010 12:46 am

Ziner wrote:This thread

Shadow Scars wrote: Fuck the police.


Shadow Scars wrote:Again, fuck the police. In the video you can hear the dog barking, hear the gun shot, and hear the dog yelping as it dies.


Another thread

http://theclevelandfan.com/boards/viewt ... =9&t=17882

Shadow Scars wrote:Anyways, I don't have a problem with cops as long as they don't have a God complex which a lot of them do. I avoid police like wildfire but I'm grateful for the job they do.


If only everyone was as grateful as you.

bolded part - oh really? How many cops are there in this country and how many are problems?

Concerning the dog, do you have any idea what the dog was doing? I love dogs, but if I am a cop and there is a German Shepard in there bareing its teeth ready to bite my head off, good bye dog. If it was a poodle you might have a beef, but that's the key. You don't fucking know. Nothing cracks me up more then Monday Morning Quarterbacking police officers. Why dont you take your fuck the police rant to one of their faces. I am sure my dad would listen if you need help finding one.



This is getting crazy. I'll make it real easy for you. I don't like cops and I don't like dead things. Therefore, I don't like this thread. That's about sums it up. I'm not gonna go on and on here because this is a message board and nothing should ever be taken seriously on a message board so I'm going to walk away now and go to hell for being such an asshole. Have a good night.
Shadow Scars
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: Akron, OH
Favorite Player: Josh Cribbs
Least Favorite Player: Dwight Howard

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat May 22, 2010 12:54 am

Shadow Scars wrote:

This is getting crazy. I'll make it real easy for you. I don't like cops and I don't like dead things. Therefore, I don't like this thread. That's about sums it up. I'm not gonna go on and on here because this is a message board and nothing should ever be taken seriously on a message board so I'm going to walk away now and go to hell for being such an asshole. Have a good night.


No, you're gonna walk away cause you're getting shit for your take. You threw some bombs and they didn't go over well. Shit happens. Man up and defend your take.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Shadow Scars » Sat May 22, 2010 1:08 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Shadow Scars wrote:

This is getting crazy. I'll make it real easy for you. I don't like cops and I don't like dead things. Therefore, I don't like this thread. That's about sums it up. I'm not gonna go on and on here because this is a message board and nothing should ever be taken seriously on a message board so I'm going to walk away now and go to hell for being such an asshole. Have a good night.


No, you're gonna walk away cause you're getting shit for your take. You threw some bombs and they didn't go over well. Shit happens. Man up and defend your take.


Shadow Scars
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: Akron, OH
Favorite Player: Josh Cribbs
Least Favorite Player: Dwight Howard

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sat May 22, 2010 7:56 am

Bottom line is that this isn't the first time something like this has happened and unfortunately its not going to be the last

There also are cops who shouldn't be carrying weapons..... but that doesn't make Scars & jflucking any less ignirt

'Accidents', in the civlian world at least, are preventable, on this I agree. Show me someone who flaunts the fact that they carry and I'll show you a dumb ass

I have a friend who recently bought a snub nosed, 5 shot, .357 A little fucking cannon that in no way would he get off a 2nd shot on target in a life death situation

He kept pulling it out to show folks and I finally told him to put it away before someone got hurt stupidly. He pretty much blew me and others off until I told him that if he pulled it out again I was simply going to take it from him and never give it back and he'd be out $900....I haven't seen it since
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Shadow Scars » Sat May 22, 2010 10:16 am

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:that doesn't make Scars & jflucking any less ignirt


fail.

I don't know why I'm the bad guy here. My take was that I don't like cops and this incident wass horrific. My take was NOT that the cop did this on purpose or something. Of course it was an accident. A terrible terrible accident. I'm sure the cop feels awful about this accident but my point to 3pods was just simply that if I can't know something unless I was there then he can't either which is valid. Don't make me out to be "ignirt" just because cops make me nervous and I like girls alive rather then dead. weirdos.
Shadow Scars
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: Akron, OH
Favorite Player: Josh Cribbs
Least Favorite Player: Dwight Howard

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby skatingtripods » Sat May 22, 2010 1:18 pm

Shadow Scars wrote:My take was that I don't like cops


Until you need one, right?
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
User avatar
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan
 
Posts: 14346
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Cleveland
Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat May 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:
He kept pulling it out to show folks and I finally told him to put it away before someone got hurt stupidly. He pretty much blew me and others off until I told him that if he pulled it out again I was simply going to take it from him and never give it back and he'd be out $900....I haven't seen it since


Who the hell would pay $900 for a stub .357?
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat May 22, 2010 5:00 pm

leadpipe wrote:
jfiling wrote:
That_Guy™ wrote:The cop did not MURDER the girl. Murder the intent to take life with malicious aforethought. Can you honestly believe that the officer in question woke up that morning and thought to himself "Gee, I think I should go out and kill a kid today. That would be swell."

Preparing to defend yourself against a wanted HOMICIDE suspect is not the same thing as wanting to kill someone.

On a lighter note: Would it have been okay if the little girl was accidentally tazed instead... :hide:

Felony murder = someone killed during the commission of a crime. Launching a military assault into an apartment just because they live in the same building as a criminal suspect should be considered criminal by thinking people. Killing someone in the commission of that crime = felony murder.


This.... this is the perfect post for how delusional you are in regard to authority.

Man, are you a fucking idiot.

Lead making me wish I would have been here earlier, because your post hits the spot. gayfling, yes I am using childish nicknames, seems stuck on the wrong duplex unit. Perhaps the officers were given the warrant to search both because they did not know which one the perp was in? Then again maybe they should have done a stakeout and made sure...

Murder is all about intent, that is why there is the charge of manslaughter.

Dem what locale where you an officer in?
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
User avatar
Orenthal
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: The Midd Heights
Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat May 22, 2010 5:11 pm

Murder isn't always about intent. You can drive drunk with no intent of killing someone, end up killing someone and be charged with Homicide.

It think J is saying it's similar to if the cops have a warrant to your neighbors house but they end up raiding yours (which would be a crime) and fucking your shit up. I can't speak for him just taking a shot at it.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat May 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Yeah, I see that drunk drivers can be charged with murder. I do not agree with that, but my opinion is :loadof:

In my world to be charged with murder it has to be with an intent to kill, with malice, or malice aforethought.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
User avatar
Orenthal
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: The Midd Heights
Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat May 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Stupid acts can also be murder. If you're playing cowboy with a loaded gun and it goes off blowing your friend's head off. You're a murderer. You may not have intended to kill him, but your stupid reckless actions lead to his death.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jfiling » Sat May 22, 2010 6:32 pm

I love all of this. A police officer killed a 7-year old girl, and somehow I'm the bad guy for holding him responsible. It's all because I don't trust authority that.. um.. she's dead? I really can't figure out how attacking me somehow deflects the fact that a police officer at best is guilty of negligent homicide.

And nothing in this thread has done the least bit to convince me that Aiyana Jones wasn't "accidentally" killed, but murdered, due to the laziness and/or stupidity of the SWAT unit involved.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat May 22, 2010 7:00 pm

jfiling wrote:I love all of this. A police officer killed a 7-year old girl, and somehow I'm the bad guy for holding him responsible. It's all because I don't trust authority that.. um.. she's dead? I really can't figure out how attacking me somehow deflects the fact that a police officer at best is guilty of negligent homicide.

And nothing in this thread has done the least bit to convince me that Aiyana Jones wasn't "accidentally" killed, but murdered, due to the laziness and/or stupidity of the SWAT unit involved.


It's the hostile tone of your posts. That's what they're attacking.

Look, anyone with a functioning brain knows there has be some kind of consequences for this incident. It's just gonna have to play out first.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jfiling » Sat May 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
jfiling wrote:I love all of this. A police officer killed a 7-year old girl, and somehow I'm the bad guy for holding him responsible. It's all because I don't trust authority that.. um.. she's dead? I really can't figure out how attacking me somehow deflects the fact that a police officer at best is guilty of negligent homicide.

And nothing in this thread has done the least bit to convince me that Aiyana Jones wasn't "accidentally" killed, but murdered, due to the laziness and/or stupidity of the SWAT unit involved.


It's the hostile tone of your posts. That's what they're attacking.

Look, anyone with a functioning brain knows there has be some kind of consequences for this incident. It's just gonna have to play out first.

That probably is true. I guess I wouldn't have been so hostile if a thread hadn't been started for the sole purpose of personally attacking me. Unless dem425 wants to claim that that wasn't his purpose.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby dem425 » Sat May 22, 2010 8:32 pm

But sometimes, jfiling, your stupid comments and over reaction can really be tiresome.......


I stand by what I said. If you need it clearer, try this. Your blanket resentment for law enforcement in general makes me want to puke all over your pseudo-anti-establishment shoes. You are a poser. You think it's cool to take an anti-cop position, condemning in general before knowing specifics............So be it..........

BTW, Fi. Ling Bailey: since you also seem to be a shithouse lawyer, try this on also:


OHIO REVISED CODE: (Michigan's Law contains the same elements)

(A) No person shall purposely cause the death of another or the unlawful termination of another’s pregnancy.

(B) No person shall cause the death of another as a proximate result of the offender’s committing or attempting to commit an offense of violence that is a felony of the first or second degree and that is not a violation of section 2903.03 or 2903.04 of the Revised Code.

(C) Division (B) of this section does not apply to an offense that becomes a felony of the first or second degree only if the offender previously has been convicted of that offense or another specified offense.

(D) Whoever violates this section is guilty of murder, and shall be punished as provided in section 2929.02 of the Revised Code.

Effective Date: 06-30-1998

If you need an explanation of the above, particularly the culpable mental state of "purposely" (in A)or the fact that a death resulting in your commission of a felony of violence (B), it'll cost you $150/hour..............

Do you need the dots any bigger?????????

The fact that this was Police Memorial Week and the recent death of the two officers allegedly at the hands of extremists just verifies my belief that Law Enforcement and those that serve deserve better from you hippocrites...........

Up to you if you want to keep this diatribe going........

TO Orenthal: I retired from Mentor, but spent 2 years prior in Mentor/Lake and 6 years prior to that in Euclid (sworn and civilian).
dem425
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:31 pm
Location: Now in Strongsville
Favorite Player: Dick Marcinko
Least Favorite Player: All Politicians

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jfiling » Sat May 22, 2010 8:58 pm

dem425 wrote:TO Orenthal: I retired from Mentor, but spent 2 years prior in Mentor/Lake and 6 years prior to that in Euclid (sworn and civilian).

Yep, and you also were named Officer of the Year in 1989 in Mentor, the same year you damn near killed a girl over a leather jacket. Why didn't you mention that?
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sat May 22, 2010 9:14 pm

dem425 wrote:
But sometimes, jfiling, your stupid comments and over reaction can really be tiresome.......


I stand by what I said. If you need it clearer, try this. Your blanket resentment for law enforcement in general makes me want to puke all over your pseudo-anti-establishment shoes. You are a poser. You think it's cool to take an anti-cop position, condemning in general before knowing specifics............So be it..........

BTW, Fi. Ling Bailey: since you also seem to be a shithouse lawyer, try this on also:


OHIO REVISED CODE: (Michigan's Law contains the same elements)

(A) No person shall purposely cause the death of another or the unlawful termination of another’s pregnancy.

(B) No person shall cause the death of another as a proximate result of the offender’s committing or attempting to commit an offense of violence that is a felony of the first or second degree and that is not a violation of section 2903.03 or 2903.04 of the Revised Code.

(C) Division (B) of this section does not apply to an offense that becomes a felony of the first or second degree only if the offender previously has been convicted of that offense or another specified offense.

(D) Whoever violates this section is guilty of murder, and shall be punished as provided in section 2929.02 of the Revised Code.

Effective Date: 06-30-1998

If you need an explanation of the above, particularly the culpable mental state of "purposely" (in A)or the fact that a death resulting in your commission of a felony of violence (B), it'll cost you $150/hour..............

Do you need the dots any bigger?????????

The fact that this was Police Memorial Week and the recent death of the two officers allegedly at the hands of extremists just verifies my belief that Law Enforcement and those that serve deserve better from you hippocrites...........

Up to you if you want to keep this diatribe going........

TO Orenthal: I retired from Mentor, but spent 2 years prior in Mentor/Lake and 6 years prior to that in Euclid (sworn and civilian).


Fuck him. You don't owe him any explanations or have any need to defend yourself to him.

He is what he is ...a a narrow minded self absorbed ass
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sat May 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Fire Marshall Bill wrote:
He kept pulling it out to show folks and I finally told him to put it away before someone got hurt stupidly. He pretty much blew me and others off until I told him that if he pulled it out again I was simply going to take it from him and never give it back and he'd be out $900....I haven't seen it since


Who the hell would pay $900 for a stub .357?



Dude...its a miniature high tech cannon.

http://www.impactguns.com/store/022188702453.html
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby skatingtripods » Sat May 22, 2010 9:32 pm

jfiling wrote:
dem425 wrote:TO Orenthal: I retired from Mentor, but spent 2 years prior in Mentor/Lake and 6 years prior to that in Euclid (sworn and civilian).

Yep, and you also were named Officer of the Year in 1989 in Mentor, the same year you damn near killed a girl over a leather jacket. Why didn't you mention that?


Wow. You are a fucking dickhead.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
User avatar
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan
 
Posts: 14346
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Cleveland
Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jfiling » Sat May 22, 2010 9:35 pm

skatingtripods wrote:
jfiling wrote:
dem425 wrote:TO Orenthal: I retired from Mentor, but spent 2 years prior in Mentor/Lake and 6 years prior to that in Euclid (sworn and civilian).

Yep, and you also were named Officer of the Year in 1989 in Mentor, the same year you damn near killed a girl over a leather jacket. Why didn't you mention that?


Wow. You are a fucking dickhead.

Probably. I've still never splattered an 11-year old in pursuit of a shoplifter. I guess it's your decision over me being an asshole makes me worse of a person than someone who not only almost killed a kid, but wants every benefit of the doubt for any cop who tasers a kid or kills one. I can tell you I sleep pretty well every night if the worse thing I can be called is "fucking dickhead". Much better than being a child killer.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby dem425 » Sat May 22, 2010 9:47 pm

Yep, and you also were named Officer of the Year in 1989 in Mentor, the same year you damn near killed a girl over a leather jacket. Why didn't you mention that?


I was cleared, exonerated and forgiven by everyone including the mother and uncle. The only one who couldn't let it go was me. I mentioned it as an illustration. The other has no bearing..........................

And in reality, I won it in 1988 AND 1989. Get your facts straight, again.

Be very careful as you tiptoe through my personal life, regardless of where (public info or not)you got it. There is a definite boundary that should not be crossed.
dem425
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:31 pm
Location: Now in Strongsville
Favorite Player: Dick Marcinko
Least Favorite Player: All Politicians

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jfiling » Sat May 22, 2010 9:56 pm

dem425 wrote:Be very careful as you tiptoe through my personal life, regardless of where (public info or not)you got it. There is a definite boundary that should not be crossed.

Tell that to your nephew. He's more than willing to slag me personally based on information I've shared here. Then again, you're proud of how he, and others, have given me a "written ass-kicking". I guess it sucks when the tables are turned.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat May 22, 2010 10:03 pm

jfiling wrote:
dem425 wrote:TO Orenthal: I retired from Mentor, but spent 2 years prior in Mentor/Lake and 6 years prior to that in Euclid (sworn and civilian).

Yep, and you also were named Officer of the Year in 1989 in Mentor, the same year you damn near killed a girl over a leather jacket. Why didn't you mention that?


You wanna talk about public records j? The shit you find in those? Why don't we get into that and you can tell us all how some of the stuff in yours was a mistake and maybe someone had the facts wrong and it wasn't as clear as it may have appeared initially.

We can talk about that can't we? I mean it's in one of these threads somewhere. Maybe the one where the Twinsburg officer was shot 4 times in the head...his gun still in his holster...you remember any of this?

When you wrote:

I can come up with plenty of reasons where the alleged could claim self-defense. Can you tell me why a guy would allow a cop to cuff him, in a situation where you would presume you are on camera, except the dipshit Twinsburg cops apparently have cars like this one with non-working cameras (and I have my suspicions about that), and then shoot him with a registered firearm when he had no criminal record? It all stinks, but hey, let's take the dead cops side and fry this guy before having any idea what actually happened.


I like the bold. Not only are you a Grade A ahole but you're a hypocritical POS.

This ring a bell?

I will freely admit that I am prone to conspiracy theories, and I find it interesting that on this particular day that the fallen cop somehow forgot to put the videotape into his camera. That is something I can be attacked for, because I am nuts when it comes to stuff like that, even though it usually ends up being innocent.


Ding-ding-ding.

I'm willing to let the facts play out.


Sure, with cop-killers who put four in the head of an officer who's yet to draw his gun. You're a fact playing out mofo then. Little different in this case it would appear. You're either that hypocritical POS or you know all the facts. If it's the latter I sincerely apologize.


Postby Greener » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:34 am
Brian,
I must say as a person who worked with both your uncles at the tail end of their careers, I greatly appreciate your heart filled passionate responses. It always amazes me that people like this jfiling, who in my opinion, based on his opinions is a fucking piece of shit(yes I made it personal), can form opinions on circumstances described in the media, and those people have absolutely no experience or training in these matters. Do you people really believe all the details of in incident as being released?

How can anyone hypothesize as to what happened at that shoot, myself included, someone who has worked investigations involving police shootings, where the coppers were the victims and the shooters. The exact circumstances of the case are known only to those conducting the investigation, and in some cases, it takes external agency assistance to conduct the full investigation, which can also take quite a bit of time.

As far the gung-ho, police officers that Mr. jfiling thinks are such assholes, I would point out to him, that if his mother, father, daughter, wife, sister, or brother were being held hostage, or in some other type of peril, that may be the type of officer needed to take of the situation. I will not post some crap on here about all cops being good cops, and yes law enforcement has their own issues, however, when compared to the number of lawyers that are disbarred or doctors who loose their license to practice medicine, we are doing fairly well.

I don't know what jfliling does for a living, nor do I really care, but unless its a job, that includes kissing your wife and kids good-bye, and then them watching you leave and not knowing if you will come home at night, because some wack job just killed you for doing your job, then he can feel free to criticize the boys in blue for doing their job.

It is a free county, and everyone is entitled to their opinion, including jfiling, and I too am entitled to my opinion and my opinion is that jfiling is an asshole. Have a great day.

Green


That about sums it up.

I'm right here brother. Take your sad shots here. It's probably a better opportunity than making your point by disagreeing with the OP and then citing his conduct and merit awards.

Or we can take your sage advice and let the facts play out like 50 of us said earlier.

Your call.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22738
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jfiling » Sat May 22, 2010 10:13 pm

peeker643 wrote:
jfiling wrote:
dem425 wrote:TO Orenthal: I retired from Mentor, but spent 2 years prior in Mentor/Lake and 6 years prior to that in Euclid (sworn and civilian).

Yep, and you also were named Officer of the Year in 1989 in Mentor, the same year you damn near killed a girl over a leather jacket. Why didn't you mention that?


You wanna talk about that j? Why don't we get into that and you can tell us all how it was mistake and maybe someone had the facts wrong and it wasn't as clear as it may have appeared initially.

We can talk about that can't we? I mean it's in one of these threads somewhere. Maybe the one where the Twinsburg officer was shot 4 times in the head...his gun still in his holster...you remember any of this?

When you wrote:

I can come up with plenty of reasons where the alleged could claim self-defense. Can you tell me why a guy would allow a cop to cuff him, in a situation where you would presume you are on camera, except the dipshit Twinsburg cops apparently have cars like this one with non-working cameras (and I have my suspicions about that), and then shoot him with a registered firearm when he had no criminal record? It all stinks, but hey, let's take the dead cops side and fry this guy before having any idea what actually happened.


I like the bold. Not only are you a Grade A asshole but you're a hypocritical POS.

This ring a bell?

I will freely admit that I am prone to conspiracy theories, and I find it interesting that on this particular day that the fallen cop somehow forgot to put the videotape into his camera. That is something I can be attacked for, because I am nuts when it comes to stuff like that, even though it usually ends up being innocent.


Ding-ding-ding.

I'm willing to let the facts play out.


Sure, with cop-killers who put four in the head of an officer who's yet to draw his gun. You're a truth seeking mofo then. Little different in this case it would appear. You're either that hypocritical POS or you know all the facts. If it's the latter I sincerely apologize.


Postby Greener » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:34 am
Brian,
I must say as a person who worked with both your uncles at the tail end of their careers, I greatly appreciate your heart filled passionate responses. It always amazes me that people like this jfiling, who in my opinion, based on his opinions is a fucking piece of shit(yes I made it personal), can form opinions on circumstances described in the media, and those people have absolutely no experience or training in these matters. Do you people really believe all the details of in incident as being released?

How can anyone hypothesize as to what happened at that shoot, myself included, someone who has worked investigations involving police shootings, where the coppers were the victims and the shooters. The exact circumstances of the case are known only to those conducting the investigation, and in some cases, it takes external agency assistance to conduct the full investigation, which can also take quite a bit of time.

As far the gung-ho, police officers that Mr. jfiling thinks are such assholes, I would point out to him, that if his mother, father, daughter, wife, sister, or brother were being held hostage, or in some other type of peril, that may be the type of officer needed to take of the situation. I will not post some crap on here about all cops being good cops, and yes law enforcement has their own issues, however, when compared to the number of lawyers that are disbarred or doctors who loose their license to practice medicine, we are doing fairly well.

I don't know what jfliling does for a living, nor do I really care, but unless its a job, that includes kissing your wife and kids good-bye, and then them watching you leave and not knowing if you will come home at night, because some wack job just killed you for doing your job, then he can feel free to criticize the boys in blue for doing their job.

It is a free county, and everyone is entitled to their opinion, including jfiling, and I too am entitled to my opinion and my opinion is that jfiling is an asshole. Have a great day.

Green


That about sums it up.

I'm right here brother. Take your sad shots here. It's probably a better opportunity than making your point by disagreeing with the OP and then citing his conduct and merit awards.

What, McPeek? What point did you make with that bout of verbal diarrhea? Is it that there are people who think I'm an asshole? Is that supposed to make me crawl into a hole and pray for the angel of death to take me away? Is it that someone who knows your uncle, who was saved by good luck from killing a girl because he had to play bad-ass tv cop chasing a shoplifter, thinks I'm an asshole? Sorry, ain't going to happen.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat May 22, 2010 10:30 pm

jfiling wrote:What, McPeek? What point did you make with that bout of verbal diarrhea? Is it that there are people who think I'm an asshole? Is that supposed to make me crawl into a hole and pray for the angel of death to take me away? Is it that someone who knows your uncle, who was saved by good luck from killing a girl because he had to play bad-ass tv cop chasing a shoplifter, thinks I'm an asshole? Sorry, ain't going to happen.



Ummm... three of the quotes were yours j. The other one basically agreed with your three quotes in that he thinks you're fucking nuts and have a tendency to go off the deep end on this subject (he threw in the fact he thinks you're an asshole on his own).

Complete sidebar here- This question that just came to me- If I was going to...let's say raise money that would pay for a guy's meds for a month to balance out his manic-depressive/bi-polar tendencies, how much you figure I'd need people to chip in?

You can keep trying to push those buttons bro. It ain't gonna get ya anywhere. Not with me or dem425. He's dealt with it his whole life from far better than you and I just don't give a fuck as far as you're concerned. Every generation has their lunatic fringe. The frustrated, the beaten down who can't fit in or get what they feel they're entitled so they take a contrarian route and proselytize for the tin foil hat wearers. Some books say it's just a way to call attention to what's an otherwise lonely existence.

I know this. And I shouldn't give you shit every time you beg for a hug in a cop killed/cop kills/taser-rama thread.

My fault.

It's all gonna be okay.

It's all gonna be okay.

ETA- Make sure you also quote this (in fact, if you'd put it in your sig line that'd be cool because you like to bend shit and omit portions of posts that don't aid your argument): if the facts say the police fucked up then all responsible for the fuck-up should pay dearly for said fuck up. From brass to beats. But maybe we should extend the same courtesy to the cops that you would have extended to cop killers before they are condemned.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22738
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jfiling » Sat May 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Yeah, Peeker, I am willing to let the facts play out in the current case (you know, the one this thread is supposed to be about, even though it's mostly an attack on me by your uncle). As soon as there are any facts that indicate that the police didn't kill this girl, I'll be first to post them. Happy?
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat May 22, 2010 11:24 pm

jfiling wrote:Yeah, Peeker, I am willing to let the facts play out in the current case (you know, the one this thread is supposed to be about, even though it's mostly an attack on me by your uncle). As soon as there are any facts that indicate that the police didn't kill this girl, I'll be first to post them. Happy?



I'm not your dad j. No need to make me happy or seek approval. But hey, if you're hell bent on making me happy maybe you can start by not making me sick to my stomach and we'll be fine. Maybe you can post each week about either an act of heroism from an officer or about an officer shot and killed while serving a warrant or putting his life out there for others.

You might notice that none of us 'on the other side' actually do that. No one feels the need to state the obvious until you chime in each season with your personal bias and self-admitted issue with 'conspiracy theories'.

But most of us here also understand that cops are human, fallible and subject to the same confusion and issues we all are. And most cops will admit this too. And last I looked they're also afforded the very same rights your precious Twinsburg cop killer is entitled to. Loved your response on the Twinsburgbulletin.com BTW. ;-) ;) :wink:

Mix it up. Create some semblance of balance. It'll take you years to provide ballast for your past but you're not stupid. You can find a way. Now you should go relax, put your ear next to the scanner and keep that notebook handy should you hear anything suspiciously oppressive.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22738
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun May 23, 2010 3:13 am

Complete sidebar here- This question that just came to me- If I was going to...let's say raise money that would pay for a guy's meds for a month to balance out his manic-depressive/bi-polar tendencies, how much you figure I'd need people to chip in?


Whadda yuo need? I got Xanax, Lithuim, Darvocets, Valium, Perkocet, Vicdoin, Oxycontin, Aderall, X, LSD, Mushrroms, Funky Skunky Smelly Green Shit, and 74 bottles of Robitussin.

Listen maybe i'm "drunk", mabye i smoked "too mcuh weed" tonight. Maybe I was at a concert and I decked a srtaight edge kid cuz he smacked my freind for spilling beer on him AT A FUKCIN BAR WHILE SAID DOUCHE EDGE WAS MOSHING LIKE A 15 YEAR OLD QUEER!!!! yeah Straight edges in a fuckin bar . Maybe I did all these things. But that's ok. Cuz cops the didn't bother me. I had a DD, so i'm safe and shit. Despite the fact we somked 2 joints on the ride home HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHHHAHA!

I win.

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Fire Marshall Bill wrote:
He kept pulling it out to show folks and I finally told him to put it away before someone got hurt stupidly. He pretty much blew me and others off until I told him that if he pulled it out again I was simply going to take it from him and never give it back and he'd be out $900....I haven't seen it since


Who the hell would pay $900 for a stub .357?



Dude...its a miniature high tech cannon.

http://www.impactguns.com/store/022188702453.html


Does that gun cmoe wth a rainbow sticker? cuz thta shit is gay.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby That_Guy™ » Sun May 23, 2010 8:17 am

http://www.officer.com/online/article.j ... 1&id=52405
Jessie Degollado, KSAT 12 News Reporter
Story by KSAT.com

SAN ANTONIO --

The ongoing investigation into a late-night confrontation near his home prevented Bexar County Deputy Larry Contreras from talking about the incident, but his neighbors in the 200 block of Venice had plenty to say.

"He pretty much knew what to do, so we're grateful for that," said neighbor Gloria Paredes.

"It's a blessing what Larry did," said another neighbor, Rosa Regino.

Contreras was sweeping water off his driveway after accidentally leaving the hose on when Angelica Balderas and her boyfriend, Jesus Lopez, began arguing outside her home after going to the movies.

"He's like, 'No, no, no, we got to talk about this,'" said Balderas. "I had to go inside and he was just honking."

According to San Antonio police, after Contreras and his neighbor's son, Jose Regino, told Lopez to be quiet, Lopez allegedly took a shotgun out of his car. Contreras then ran inside his house and grabbed his service weapon, just as he saw the muzzle flash from Lopez's shotgun.

After identifying himself as a Bexar County sheriff's deputy, Lopez put the gun back in his car and got down on the ground as Contreras had ordered. Arriving officers found Lopez being held at gunpoint by Contreras.

Lopez is now charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. A police spokesman said it is doubtful the charge will be upgraded because the law enforcement officer involved was off-duty and not in uniform.

Neighbors said they are grateful there was no bloodshed in the otherwise tense confrontation that took place about 11:30 p.m. Tuesday.

"If (Contreras) had not been there, someone may have been killed," said Regino, who lives across the street. "He's earned a lot of points with us."

"We're going to probably walk over there today or tomorrow and thank him," said Paredes, his neighbor a few houses down. "Everybody loves Larry, you know."

Contreras has been with the Sheriff's Office since 1983, except for a few years as criminal justice instructor at Robert E. Lee High School. He has spent most of his career working courthouse security, most recently for Judge Karen Pozza in the 406th District Court.

Unable to comment about the case, Contreras would only say his neighbors "deserve the best," including Balderas, the young woman who had been arguing with the suspect and who has a mother in poor health.

The 20-year-old Balderas said Lopez, whom she's known since high school, has always had a temper. She also said she probably won't be seeing him again after this latest incident.
The first rule of Fight Club is: Don't tell Chuck Norris about Fight Club.
User avatar
That_Guy™
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:06 pm
Favorite Player: Leroy Jenkins
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sun May 23, 2010 8:52 am

Does that gun cmoe wth a rainbow sticker? cuz thta shit is gay


Feh...you can get it in black if you want...

You should visit the site 'steada bein' all macho camacho. Just about any weapon you can think of and the best place I've found to buy ammo


I was cleared, exonerated and forgiven by everyone including the mother and uncle. The only one who couldn't let it go was me.


Rack the hell out of this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

.... and someone put a cap into the base of Jfucks neck.

The POS is way over the line with the personal info on dem
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun May 23, 2010 9:35 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Whadda yuo need? I got Xanax, Lithuim, Darvocets, Valium, Perkocet, Vicdoin, Oxycontin, Aderall, X, LSD, Mushrroms, Funky Skunky Smelly Green Shit, and 74 bottles of Robitussin.

Listen maybe i'm "drunk", mabye i smoked "too mcuh weed" tonight. Maybe I was at a concert and I decked a srtaight edge kid cuz he smacked my freind for spilling beer on him AT A FUKCIN BAR WHILE SAID DOUCHE EDGE WAS MOSHING LIKE A 15 YEAR OLD QUEER!!!! yeah Straight edges in a fuckin bar . Maybe I did all these things. But that's ok. Cuz cops the didn't bother me. I had a DD, so i'm safe and shit. Despite the fact we somked 2 joints on the ride home HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHHHAHA!

I win.

Does that gun cmoe wth a rainbow sticker? cuz thta shit is gay.


Dude, when ya wake up and get past the marching band in your head and actually read this, just remember I love ya man.

You....you...complete me.

A lot of times I have no clue what you're saying (which likely makes two of us ;-) ;) :wink: ) after you go boozing and punching dudes, but it entertains me to death.

:salute:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22738
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Orenthal » Sun May 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Dem my uncle is in Cleveland Second district. Been involved in a few things with the better know Jim Simone. 1983 church shooting...

http://www.clevescene.com/cleveland/supercop/Content?oid=1479605

I really cannot comment any longer on the guy totally spiraling in this thread. Becoming a characture of himself...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
User avatar
Orenthal
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: The Midd Heights
Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun May 23, 2010 3:49 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Dude, when ya wake up and get past the marching band in your head and actually read this, just remember I love ya man.

You....you...complete me.

A lot of times I have no clue what you're saying (which likely makes two of us ;-) ;) :wink: ) after you go boozing and punching dudes, but it entertains me to death.

:salute:


I don't remember posting that.

Last night was so much fun. I haven't been that fucked up in a while.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby leadpipe » Sun May 23, 2010 4:39 pm

jfiling wrote:
peeker643 wrote:
jfiling wrote:
dem425 wrote:TO Orenthal: I retired from Mentor, but spent 2 years prior in Mentor/Lake and 6 years prior to that in Euclid (sworn and civilian).

Yep, and you also were named Officer of the Year in 1989 in Mentor, the same year you damn near killed a girl over a leather jacket. Why didn't you mention that?


You wanna talk about that j? Why don't we get into that and you can tell us all how it was mistake and maybe someone had the facts wrong and it wasn't as clear as it may have appeared initially.

We can talk about that can't we? I mean it's in one of these threads somewhere. Maybe the one where the Twinsburg officer was shot 4 times in the head...his gun still in his holster...you remember any of this?

When you wrote:

I can come up with plenty of reasons where the alleged could claim self-defense. Can you tell me why a guy would allow a cop to cuff him, in a situation where you would presume you are on camera, except the dipshit Twinsburg cops apparently have cars like this one with non-working cameras (and I have my suspicions about that), and then shoot him with a registered firearm when he had no criminal record? It all stinks, but hey, let's take the dead cops side and fry this guy before having any idea what actually happened.


I like the bold. Not only are you a Grade A asshole but you're a hypocritical POS.

This ring a bell?

I will freely admit that I am prone to conspiracy theories, and I find it interesting that on this particular day that the fallen cop somehow forgot to put the videotape into his camera. That is something I can be attacked for, because I am nuts when it comes to stuff like that, even though it usually ends up being innocent.


Ding-ding-ding.

I'm willing to let the facts play out.


Sure, with cop-killers who put four in the head of an officer who's yet to draw his gun. You're a truth seeking mofo then. Little different in this case it would appear. You're either that hypocritical POS or you know all the facts. If it's the latter I sincerely apologize.


Postby Greener » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:34 am
Brian,
I must say as a person who worked with both your uncles at the tail end of their careers, I greatly appreciate your heart filled passionate responses. It always amazes me that people like this jfiling, who in my opinion, based on his opinions is a fucking piece of shit(yes I made it personal), can form opinions on circumstances described in the media, and those people have absolutely no experience or training in these matters. Do you people really believe all the details of in incident as being released?

How can anyone hypothesize as to what happened at that shoot, myself included, someone who has worked investigations involving police shootings, where the coppers were the victims and the shooters. The exact circumstances of the case are known only to those conducting the investigation, and in some cases, it takes external agency assistance to conduct the full investigation, which can also take quite a bit of time.

As far the gung-ho, police officers that Mr. jfiling thinks are such assholes, I would point out to him, that if his mother, father, daughter, wife, sister, or brother were being held hostage, or in some other type of peril, that may be the type of officer needed to take of the situation. I will not post some crap on here about all cops being good cops, and yes law enforcement has their own issues, however, when compared to the number of lawyers that are disbarred or doctors who loose their license to practice medicine, we are doing fairly well.

I don't know what jfliling does for a living, nor do I really care, but unless its a job, that includes kissing your wife and kids good-bye, and then them watching you leave and not knowing if you will come home at night, because some wack job just killed you for doing your job, then he can feel free to criticize the boys in blue for doing their job.

It is a free county, and everyone is entitled to their opinion, including jfiling, and I too am entitled to my opinion and my opinion is that jfiling is an asshole. Have a great day.

Green


That about sums it up.

I'm right here brother. Take your sad shots here. It's probably a better opportunity than making your point by disagreeing with the OP and then citing his conduct and merit awards.

What, McPeek? What point did you make with that bout of verbal diarrhea? Is it that there are people who think I'm an asshole? Is that supposed to make me crawl into a hole and pray for the angel of death to take me away? Is it that someone who knows your uncle, who was saved by good luck from killing a girl because he had to play bad-ass tv cop chasing a shoplifter, thinks I'm an asshole? Sorry, ain't going to happen.


So, it's now boiled down to you personally throwing darts at Dem, a decorated cop and a better guy....thought you might only look down on rogue cops, hard asses, guys thatwould be "out to get you," but it's pretty clear it goes beyond that.

As Orenthal has inferred, and the reason nobody's jumping in on your side as they've been bound to do in other threads, you're spiraling out of control.

Nobody thinks you're an asshole - you are an asshole.
User avatar
leadpipe
The Reverend
 
Posts: 6617
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:58 am

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun May 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Why is he an asshole? Cause he doesn't have reverence for the badge?
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Orenthal » Sun May 23, 2010 6:03 pm

I think its more or less that he continues to modify his position in regards to police officers/authority figures because his lame reasoning keeps getting blown up by his prior postings.

His position is the antithesis of reverence, and is being lambasted just the same. The added personal attack, misguided in an attempt to support his point, has made it all the worse.

You weren't driving around being that f'd were you?
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
User avatar
Orenthal
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: The Midd Heights
Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun May 23, 2010 7:10 pm

Orenthal wrote:I think its more or less that he continues to modify his position in regards to police officers/authority figures because his lame reasoning keeps getting blown up by his prior postings.

His position is the antithesis of reverence, and is being lambasted just the same. The added personal attack, misguided in an attempt to support his point, has made it all the worse.

You weren't driving around being that f'd were you?


No we had a DD. Only retards drive drunk.

I do think it's hilarious that someone who espouses something as silly as the "90% rule" would call someone else an asshole. I mean what could be more small minded and backwards than lumping 90% of people together that you don't even know? But I assume LEO is above the 90% rule.

People have the right to question authority at every turn. There is nothing more American. Cops are just people. No better or no worse than any other schmuck trying to make his bones. A badge shouldn't equate to respect given without question.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun May 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Orenthal wrote:I think its more or less that he continues to modify his position in regards to police officers/authority figures because his lame reasoning keeps getting blown up by his prior postings.

His position is the antithesis of reverence, and is being lambasted just the same. The added personal attack, misguided in an attempt to support his point, has made it all the worse.

You weren't driving around being that f'd were you?


No we had a DD. Only retards drive drunk.

I do think it's hilarious that someone who espouses something as silly as the "90% rule" would call someone else an asshole. I mean what could be more small minded and backwards than lumping 90% of people together that you don't even know? But I assume LEO is above the 90% rule.

People have the right to question authority at every turn. There is nothing more American. Cops are just people. No better or no worse than any other schmuck trying to make his bones. A badge shouldn't equate to respect given without question.


You think it's wrong to demand information and for events to play out for a cop killer (who soon after plead guilty) but immediately condemn a cop as a murderer for a horrific shooting that left a 7-year old dead?

It only goes one way?

Dude vehemently defended a guy who put four bullets in the brain of a cop who never unholstered his weapon, told everyone the absence of a dash-cam was his justification for his admittedly paranoid theory and then went on other boards defending the alleged killer's right to a fair trial.

Which is fine. Right up until you call a cop who shot a kid a murderer without any of the benefits that he cried for in an earlier thread. And then he whines about keeping it real in this thread. Sorry, your body of work here speaks. You build a history and reputation here honestly. Your words are your words. No one forced them out of you.

That's some hypocritical bullshit no matter whether you favor yourself a contrarian or distrustful of police or anything else.

It's horse shit plain and simple.

Not sure why that's all that difficult to understand.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22738
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby FUDU » Sun May 23, 2010 8:20 pm

No dog in this but I will say that respect for authority (in terms of LE anyway) should be inherent IMO for this main reason alone, they put themselves in the line of fire everyday. IOW we as the people they serve should in the very least acknowledge that the job of LEO can become life or death at any given moment without warning, not too many of the rest of us have jobs that are in the same vain. Yeah it was their choice to do so but EOD a paycheck is sometimes the only similarity between their jobs and the jobs the rest of us hold.

By saying in the line of fire though I am not just referring to the dangers of life and death (IE a bullet) I am also talking about the controversy that comes with so many of an LEO's on the job decisions, no matter how trivial.

The catch with authority though, in regards to LE, is that authority is not inherent. Authority only exists b/c we deem it to exist. So in that regard a person's level of respect for such can very greatly. I have zero inherent respect for authority, but I do respect the people that choose to play a role in authority in our society.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13356
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun May 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Jfiling doesn't like cops.... And the sky is blue.

You think it's wrong to demand information and for events to play out for a cop killer (who soon after plead guilty) but immediately condemn a cop as a murderer for a horrific shooting that left a 7-year old dead?


I think both events should be allowed to play out facts wise.

It only goes one way?


Are you surprised for him it only goes one way? That's his MO, you know this.

Dude vehemently defended a guy who put four bullets in the brain of a cop who never unholstered his weapon, told everyone the absence of a dash-cam was his justification for his admittedly paranoid theory and then went on other boards defending the alleged killer's right to a fair trial.


I don't agree with his method, but asking why the Dashcam was not recording is a fair question. I don't know what went down on other boards. And he does have the right to a fair trial, just like the officer in this case if it comes to that.

Which is fine. Right up until you call a cop who shot a kid a murderer without any of the benefits that he cried for in an earlier thread. And then he whines about keeping it real in this thread. Sorry, your body of work here speaks. You build a history and reputation here honestly. Your words are your words. No one forced them out of you


This thread was started to get J to say what you already know he thinks. It was bait and he bit.


That's some hypocritical bullshit no matter whether you favor yourself a contrarian or distrustful of police or anything else.


Probably.

It's horse shit plain and simple.

Not sure why that's all that difficult to understand.


I'm not sayin it ain't horse shit. I just think it's hil-fuckin-larious for someone who thinks 90% of the people out there are morons to call someone else an asshole. If someone really believes in the 90% rule it would have to extend to everyone, including LEO. I don't agree with J's tone and approach but I don't think he's an asshole either. He's just a guy that doesn't like authority. Which everyone on these boards has known for a long time.

The 90% rule is horse shit. Steaming horse shit.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun May 23, 2010 8:43 pm

FUDU wrote:No dog in this but I will say that respect for authority (in terms of LE anyway) should be inherent IMO for this main reason alone, they put themselves in the line of fire everyday. IOW we as the people they serve should in the very least acknowledge that the job of LEO can become life or death at any given moment without warning, not too many of the rest of us have jobs that are in the same vain. Yeah it was their choice to do so but EOD a paycheck is sometimes the only similarity between their jobs and the jobs the rest of us hold.

By saying in the line of fire though I am not just referring to the dangers of life and death (IE a bullet) I am also talking about the controversy that comes with so many of an LEO's on the job decisions, no matter how trivial.

The catch with authority though, in regards to LE, is that authority is not inherent. Authority only exists b/c we deem it to exist. So in that regard a person's level of respect for such can very greatly. I have zero inherent respect for authority, but I do respect the people that choose to play a role in authority in our society.


I have no beef with LEO, they have a hard job without question, but so do millions of other Americans. I het pulled over I give them the same respect they show me. If they're cool (which the vast majority i've had experience with were) I'm cool, if they act like a prick they'll get that right back too. A badge is no reason to bow and scrape, but it's also no reason to hate IMO. I think our country is built on natural distrust of all those who wield power. No matter if it's a cop, the FBI, or the President.


If respect for authority was inherent we'd all be British subjects. In alot of cases it's not respect, it's fear.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun May 23, 2010 8:55 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Jfiling doesn't like cops.... And the sky is blue.

You think it's wrong to demand information and for events to play out for a cop killer (who soon after plead guilty) but immediately condemn a cop as a murderer for a horrific shooting that left a 7-year old dead?


I think both events should be allowed to play out facts wise.

It only goes one way?


Are you surprised for him it only goes one way? That's his MO, you know this.

Dude vehemently defended a guy who put four bullets in the brain of a cop who never unholstered his weapon, told everyone the absence of a dash-cam was his justification for his admittedly paranoid theory and then went on other boards defending the alleged killer's right to a fair trial.


I don't agree with his method, but asking why the Dashcam was not recording is a fair question. I don't know what went down on other boards. And he does have the right to a fair trial, just like the officer in this case if it comes to that.

Which is fine. Right up until you call a cop who shot a kid a murderer without any of the benefits that he cried for in an earlier thread. And then he whines about keeping it real in this thread. Sorry, your body of work here speaks. You build a history and reputation here honestly. Your words are your words. No one forced them out of you


This thread was started to get J to say what you already know he thinks. It was bait and he bit.


That's some hypocritical bullshit no matter whether you favor yourself a contrarian or distrustful of police or anything else.


Probably.

It's horse shit plain and simple.

Not sure why that's all that difficult to understand.


I'm not sayin it ain't horse shit. I just think it's hil-fuckin-larious for someone who thinks 90% of the people out there are morons to call someone else an asshole. If someone really believes in the 90% rule it would have to extend to everyone, including LEO. I don't agree with J's tone and approach but I don't think he's an asshole either. He's just a guy that doesn't like authority. Which everyone on these boards has known for a long time.

The 90% rule is horse shit. Steaming horse shit.


You think it's higher? Never thought of that but you might well be right. ;-) ;) :wink:

It's tongue in cheek CDT. (Although if you based it on the boards.....)

And no, the thread was started to expound on what he said elsewhere, over and over and over, time and time again. And it was started by an ex-LEO who justifiably took offense with it after dedicating his life to the profession and watching guys walk the edge every day for 20+ years. If j had learned a damn thing or if he wasn't a narrow-minded wing nut he'd have offered a more balanced reaction. Maybe sought a cops' or soldiers' opinion of what walking into those situations is like and how chaotic they can be despite any level of planning. He could have solicited thoughts and opinions on if anyone here had ever caused (accidentally or otherwise) the type of suffering caused that family in Detroit and how they dealt with it, how it affected them and if it was a situation where they left it at the office or whether it haunted them every single night. He didn't, which isn't surprising. I agree with that.

Under his avatar it says 'Old School Writer'. I'm thinking he's a lot more new school headline maker than any type of old school writer.

He did what he does, he justifiably (IMO) got a shitload of heat for it and he will again the next time he inevitably walks down that road.

There's a difference between questioning authority and having an obvious lack of respect for it. There's an even greater disservice when you question the integrity of people who have actually done the job skillfully and admirably and for the greater good.

To continuously go about it like he does, well, if it walks like an asshole and posts like an asshole....

I know plenty of cops and I know plenty of assholes. Some of the former are also the latter. But that doesn't make what I know about either any less true.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22738
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

PreviousNext

Return to No Holds Barred

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest