Text Size

No Holds Barred

Cavs - Bulls, Game 5 - Closeout time

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Re: Cavs - Bulls, Game 5 - Closeout time

Unread postby Prosecutor » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:49 pm

Slow day. No Tribe, no Cavs, no box scores. Might as well poke Eyore a couple of times and watch him blow.

"I'll just return to not reading you, as I had to do in Pure Football years ago and still do today."

You're still carrying a grudge from "years ago"? Dude....Seriously. Get some help.

If you want to stop reading me in this forum, too, that would be OK. In fact, it would be more than OK. Not responding to my posts would be even better.

You said, "Powe would have gotten playoff minutes here under one condition, a complete and utter disaster that meant we were not winning the title."

Thanks for finally admitting that he's available to play if needed, but he probably won't be. That's what I said to BP in response to his question. I'm still looking for the Ferry quote from eight months ago that says they're not going to use Powe in the playoffs "no matter WTF happens." Maybe that's because he never said it. Oh, that's right. YOU said it.

"Pros, seriously stop being a fucking idiot...You're a dolt of epic proportions.'

This is why I love the Internet. The fact that people are anonymous allows them to throw off the mask and reveal themselves for who they really are. If you're an angry, combative, arrogant dickhead, you can lay it out there for everybody to see.

Whatever you do, Eyore, don't change that avatar of yours. It's perfect. A little boy being bad. It's so you.
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:54 pm

I love spinning this:

Since we picked up Jamison we have too many forwards for Powe to get PT. LeBron, Jamison, Varajao, Moon, and Hickson, with Powe stuck at the end of that train. I think when they signed him they didn't anticipate being able to pick up Jamison.

Into:

"if a bus crashed Powe would be available to play and that is what I meant all along!!!"

You're a fucking retard man.

Just admit what you wrote, admit you had no clue Powe was signed for next year, not to play this year and you had no clue of that when you spit the above bull out, or STFU?

After that admit you don't even know who we tried to sign and/or trade for last year to ensure that we had another PF on the roster (the list is long and Jamo was only option B on it).

Not that hard dumbass.

Cheers.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Prosecutor » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:00 am

"Just admit what you wrote, admit you had no clue Powe was signed for next year, not to play this year and you had no clue of that when you spit the above bull out, or STFU?"

What I knew was exactly what Ferry said when Powe was signed, which was that he hoped Powe would be ready to play this year. And in fact, Powe played in 20 games this year, just as planned. He played over 200 minutes this year in full-speed, full-contact NBA regular season games. And he wasn't dragging his injured leg up and down the court, either. The Cavs would never let him play in regular season games if his knee wasn't fully recovered and there was a risk of reinjuring it. According to Windhorst, they brought him along conservatively, starting with no contact drills, then progressing to full contact practices, then putting him in games.

At no time did they ever decide that he was not going to play in the playoffs under any circumstances. You were wrong about that and you admitted it. You were correct in that they expect a much bigger contribution from Powe next year, and the plan was probably not for him to be in the playoff rotation. He was an insurance policy this year in case they weren't able to swing a deal for a power forward and if they also had an injury or two.

"After that admit you don't even know who we tried to sign and/or trade for last year to ensure that we had another PF on the roster (the list is long and Jamo was only option B on it)."

Yeah, there was a list. I recall the column where Windhorst when down the list and talked about the pros and cons of each guy. Marion was the marquee name and speculation was that he was Plan A. However, there were concerns about how well he would fit in with Shaq since they didn't mesh well together in Phoenix. Also, he takes a lot of shots and there were concerns there wouldn't be enough shots to go around. Finally, the Suns were asking for Z, Hickson, and I forget what else, but the price was extremely steep. And then there was Marion's contract, which was huge.

Jamison was a lesser talent but could be had without giving up Hickson and the thought was he might be a better fit. Plus, the Wizards were starting over so it was very likely they would release Z after the trade and we could get him back. Troy Murphy was in the discussion as well if they couldn't get Marion or Jamison.

So don't tell me I don't even know who we tried to trade for or that I don't follow the Cavs.

Now why don't you do us all a favor and go sign up for that anger management class?
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers

Unread postby Ea$t $ide » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:49 am

e0y2e3 wrote:You're a fucking retard man.

sadly the moderators of this forum not only endorse this type of behavior from you but encourage it as displayed in the last game thread.

son, i personally know handicapped persons that are more eloquent and more well respected than you will ever be.

e0y2e3 wrote:You're a fucking retard man.

wow.
"Meh. Calling me names on the internet is really no big deal, happens all the time." - e0y2e3
Ea$t $ide

Favorite Player: LeBron James
Least Favorite Player: Paul Pierce

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:13 am

Pros, you have now inferred that we were going after Marion twice over the course of two days.

The (oh man, this one is going to be great) PROSECUTION rests.

Seriously, I've never seen a more retarded attempt to spin a bad take.

Just step away from the keyboard and STFU.

Do I have to post what you wrote for a third time now?

You've got me though, if a bus crashed the Cavs would give Powe minutes..... HUZZAH!

The Cavs also tried to get S-Jax, Hakeem Warrick, Channing Frye, AMARE, and a slew of others (They even tried the legendary Rod Kurz). And you are yet to address the fact that thus far JJ has played about 10 minutes, along w/ Z, and Moon and LBJ have logged zero minutes at the four. Because lord knows ALL OF THEM would get extended time w/ out Jamo and Powe would still sit there w/ his knee on ice.

Heh:

Since we picked up Jamison we have too many forwards for Powe to get PT. LeBron, Jamison, Varajao, Moon, and Hickson, with Powe stuck at the end of that train. I think when they signed him they didn't anticipate being able to pick up Jamison.

My favorite part is how you infer that Powe wouldn't have been signed had they anticipated that they could add another stretch four. Really a solid take.

Fucking retard.

And teams always sign guys coming off of ACL AND MICRO-FRACTURE SURGERY ($100 you didn't even know he had both surgeries) expecting a contribution out of them in the next playoffs. That combo doesn't typically end careers or anything.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:30 am

Let's try picture to get another point across!

Who did that Cavs almost trade for at the deadline last year (hint: one of them has not played for the Suns in about three years):

A) Image

or

B) Image
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby leadpipe » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:31 am

There is no way they expected Powe (or insert any other name) coming off that type of surgery to be close to 100% the next season.

This is crystal clear, and known by everyone throughout sports.

Nothing to do with anyone on any roster.

They signed him to see what they had in 2011, and they'll go from there.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:40 am

Ea$t $ide wrote:son, i personally know handicapped persons that are more eloquent and more well respected than you will ever be.
wow.

Normally I'd ask what respect and being eloquent have to do with being disabled or "handicapped".

Not today though. It's more fun to let it play out.

I'll say this: there are plenty of people here who attempt to hide their ignorance in long winded, rambling posts.

Neither you nor e0y2e3 are that guy East Side.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:40 am

I bet this ends up in NHB.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Ea$t $ide » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:16 am

peeker643 wrote:
Ea$t $ide wrote:son, i personally know handicapped persons that are more eloquent and more well respected than you will ever be.
wow.

Normally I'd ask what respect and being eloquent have to do with being disabled or "handicapped".

I'll say this: there are plenty of people here who attempt to hide their ignorance in long winded, rambling posts.

if you can't or won't understand the point i was trying to get across that's your problem. i wouldn't go down the "what do i know about people that are handicapped or disabled" road with me son. i live it every day.
"Meh. Calling me names on the internet is really no big deal, happens all the time." - e0y2e3
Ea$t $ide

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:37 am

i wouldn't go down the "what do i know about people that are handicapped or disabled" road with me son. i live it every day.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

We know you do, ES. We know....you....do.....

Lets just move this to NHB now!
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
Gradysmanldy

Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:51 am

Ea$t $ide wrote:
peeker643 wrote:
wow.

if you can't or won't understand the point i was trying to get across that's your problem. i wouldn't go down the "what do i know about people that are handicapped or disabled" road with me son. i live it every day.

No, not at all. I'm going down the "You're a freaking idiot" road with you.

It's always someone else's fault that they either don't or can't grasp what you're trying to say.

That's either because you're an idiot or because you don't express yourself well enough for them to be able to understand it.

You make a convoluted handicapped reference as it pertains to being eloquent and respected. It makes no sense. Not to me and not to anyone else other than you.

The handicapped can't be eloquent or respected? Is that what you meant to say or was it just how your poor attempt to say something different was taken?

Then you try and cloak it in some "I live it every day" bullshit. Save that shit for people that care. And save the 'son' crap too. Makes you look like even more of a giant, condescending, ignorant douchebag than you really might be. Like a guy with a bad take and a bad way of expressing it trying too hard to look experienced enough, sympathetic enough or bad-ass enough to defend it. It's not funny and it has zero effect on anyone who's been in an online environment for more than a month.

All we care about is the take itself. Not about the daily dragons that you're chasing or how you're letting an anonymous board personality shape and color your posts.
Be informative and/or entertaining. Add something other than stupidity. That's all.

I'm done.

Now you can go ahead and declare some Quixotic-like victory against me and anyone else in this thread that's obviously way too stupid to think on the level you do. That is your MO. So please go ahead and get that out of the way next so we can move past it.

This is a Cavs thread. It's a dead one, but still, you have an issue then take it to PM or NHB. That's where the pissing contests belong.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:03 am

peeker643 wrote:Quixotic-like

Wow A+ on the vocabulary there, Peeks.

Too bad you wasted it.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:19 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

Too bad you wasted it.

It was actually redundant. The 'ic' at the end inferred the 'like'. I fucked up. 'Quixotic' would have been enough.

I'm as eloquent as a handicapped man. I apologize. Son.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:35 am

peeker643 wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

Too bad you wasted it.

It was actually redundant. The 'ic' at the end inferred the 'like'. I fucked up. 'Quixotic' would have been enough.

I'm as eloquent as a handicapped man. I apologize. Son.

You're probably King Hell at Scrabble.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Ea$t $ide » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:41 am

peeker643 wrote:
Ea$t $ide wrote:
peeker643 wrote:
wow.

No, not at all. I'm going down the "You're a freaking idiot" road with you.

It's always someone else's fault that they either don't or can't grasp what you're trying to say.

That's either because you're an idiot or because you don't express yourself well enough for them to be able to understand it.

You make a convoluted handicapped reference as it pertains to being eloquent and respected. It makes no sense. Not to me and not to anyone else other than you.

The handicapped can't be eloquent or respected? Is that what you meant to say or was it just how your poor attempt to say something different was taken?

Then you try and cloak it in some "I live it every day" bullshit. Save that shit for people that care. And save the 'son' crap too. Makes you look like even more of a giant, condescending, ignorant douchebag than you really might be. Like a guy with a bad take and a bad way of expressing it trying too hard to look experienced enough, sympathetic enough or bad-ass enough to defend it. It's not funny and it has zero effect on anyone who's been in an online environment for more than a month.

All we care about is the take itself. Not about the daily dragons that you're chasing or how you're letting an anonymous board personality shape and color your posts.
Be informative and/or entertaining. Add something other than stupidity. That's all.

I'm done.

Now you can go ahead and declare some Quixotic-like victory against me and anyone else in this thread that's obviously way too stupid to think on the level you do. That is your MO. So please go ahead and get that out of the way next so we can move past it.

This is a Cavs thread. It's a dead one, but still, you have an issue then take it to PM or NHB. That's where the pissing contests belong.

theclevelandfan.com. where 'fucking retard' blasts are celebrated and standing up for what's right is frowned upon. wow rich, your board has serious problems.

claim victory? really? is that what this forum is? a place where big mouths come to try and claim victory over someone they don't know?

maybe the reason you don't understand what i was trying to say is because you simply don't understand. hey man, have a great day. seriously. it's beautiful outside. imma go enjoy it. live for today my friend. you can hate me all you want. god bless you.

go cavs!
Ea$t $ide

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:18 am

Look Peeks, EOD we all know what this is about.

Ever since I beat our special little sperm that could up over the Magic potentially not sucking this year and Hedo being a match-up nightmare for us when he still needed to get paid/last year he has been following me around like a little spurned puppy dog that desperately needs a pat on the head. Now that I am back pretty much full time he's hit two game threads in a row w/ terrible attempts to get me to pay attention to him. Frankly, it's sad and a detriment to this place. The day we started losing posters like Hnat and Cass because this place was being polluted by peeps that were one chromosome short this place was the day this board went from thriving (mid-season) to dead.

Problem is Ea$$$$$$$$t just doesn't understand that no one here gives a fuck if he is firing w/out a few neurons and he rode on a bus w/ all of his special friends.

He thinks that by chasing me around and trying to hijack multiple threads he is somehow going to gain the internet respect he desperately seeks and his genetic defaults are going to magically disappear.

Guys a fucking sad case to be honest and giant "PLEASE LOOK AT ME!!!!!" whore.

And is the main reason this place has slipped and slipped and slipped.

That "what I am looking forward to in the playoffs" thread w/ about six completely inaccurate statements was pure gold though.

Fucking retard.

And that's all I have to say about that.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:21 am

Now this is playoff intensity!

:pop:
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:08 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I bet this ends up in NHB.

I'm awesome and all smart and shit.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby jb » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:42 pm

British_Pharaoh wrote:
It’s been a productive three weeks for Jamario Moon. Since getting increased minutes in the final week of the season, Moon has averaged 9.2 ppg over his last nine games, shooting .576 from the floor in that span. Against Chicago, Moon shot .625, including .583 from long-distance.

Joe Gabriele

JG is The Man. Ole college / early 20 something buddy a mine. What he's done professionally is amazing. And to think he used to pass out on my dorm room couch...
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:44 pm

I have a feeling half of the Flashes passed out on your couch or had you pass out on theirs.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jb » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:52 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:I have a feeling half of the Flashes passed out on your couch or had you pass out on theirs.

nahh, Joe was a visitor from that east berlin looking commutor campus where all the bums live. But the rest is sorta true.

When did Cass quit?

Miss a day, miss alot!
jb

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:53 pm

I don't know what Cass' deal is, just that he went MIA a good while ago.

He made one cameo around that end of the season but that is it.

Now we get to read Pros ramblings and Ea$t attention whoring.

Riveting shit.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jb » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:16 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:I don't know what Cass' deal is, just that he went MIA a good while ago.

Riveting shit.

IIRC, Cass' nuptuals are impending. He could be whipped into more pressing matters.
jb

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:10 pm

jb wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:I don't know what Cass' deal is, just that he went MIA a good while ago.

Riveting shit.

IIRC, Cass' nuptuals are impending. He could be whipped into more pressing matters.

Sad day when a guy picks a chick over his anonymous internet buddies. ;-) ;) :wink:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:13 pm

Weddings are a nightmare to plan. My wife asking me what lettering I wanted on the invitations and what flower arrangements would look best, is like me asking her what motor oil she liked better or if she prefered a striker or a hammer in a pistol.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:22 pm

Don't worry I will start posting again even though no one really asked for or cares about it...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:23 pm

Orenthal wrote:Don't worry I will start posting again even though no one really asked for or cares about it...

Do you have a beard?
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby waborat » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:44 pm

Wow...

This makes the game 4 thread look like the minor leagues...

NHB now, huh?...

Fuckin Wow
waborat

Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:45 pm

I saw you in tDog House OJ.

I knew you weren't dead.

That was enough for me.

unlike buckeye#'s who disappeared in the middle of his hoops all-time draft and was never heard from again.

I'm pretty sure nothing good happened to him.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat May 01, 2010 12:28 pm

Hey Ea$t, you got nothing your melty little ass needs to say to me in private that you cannot say here.

You want to talk a big game don't be afraid to say it publicly.

Cheers..... :dingle:
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat May 01, 2010 12:38 pm

Oh yeah, fucking retard.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat May 01, 2010 1:07 pm

I cannot believe this didn't happen sooner. I mean the melt fest that is ES. He has now glossed eye "faggy" what an achievement.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Previous

Return to No Holds Barred