Text Size

No Holds Barred

Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:01 pm

Yeah I said it out loud
The conversation others are too chicken to discuss

when his team needed him the most he gagged like a maggott
eliminating him from the discussions of elite QB such as
Montanna and Brady and dare I say it even big Jen

No hate as others would ignorantly depict my POV then
edit and lock my misrepresented post,


Just the facts Jack

He won't stand In and take the hit to complete the deep ball
in face of the rush,

Greg Williams threat to treat Manning like they bounced Farve
resulted in the chickenshit not attempting g one pass beyond 25
yards.

The dink and dunk was particular galling in the waning
minutes when they needed two scores ,

The time when the truely great come thru, he choked off
their chances with short time consum
ing bullshit passes ending inan endzone pick,
failing to make amends for his pick six earlier which sealed their doom

Polian spitting in Karmas eye sealed their doom

only the fools who defended their arrogance then
won't understand that now.


SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby Ziner » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:06 pm

I hope this one gets locked too. Maybe the Colts could draft Darryl Clark so they could have a real QB.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7059
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Anything SD says should just be regarded as a joke. It's good for a laugh and that's about it.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby jfiling » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:14 pm

Image
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:38 pm

x
Last edited by Cerebral_DownTime on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:49 pm

::doh::
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Image
User avatar
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer
 
Posts: 6439
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Location: Hampton, VA
Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby DrPoove » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:13 pm

So he pulled a Brady Quinn?

:bunny:
"What is understood need not be discussed."
-Loren Adams
User avatar
DrPoove
Special Guest Referee
 
Posts: 2279
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:36 am
Location: Lakewood, OH
Favorite Player: Cleveland
Least Favorite Player: The Inbred

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Image
"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
User avatar
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist
 
Posts: 4656
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:06 am
Location: Parma, OH
Favorite Player: The Playa
Least Favorite Player: The Game

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby davemanddd » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:42 pm

i'm not gonna sit here and make any excuses for him as i'm certainly no peyton-apologist, but when you say that manning had "choked", you are actually neglecting the fact that the saints defensive back (i think his name was porter???) made just an absolutely awesome play on the pick-6.

plus, manning sure didn't get any help from reggie wayne who didn't even attempt to come back for that ball either as he just stood there waiting for the ball to come to him and it never got there because the db jumped the route. that's not all manning's fault and to think otherwise, sorry but it shows a certain degree of ignorance about the quality of play in today's nfl. wayne committed the most cardinal of sins that a receiver can commit by not coming back for that ball in the first place.

by the same token, sometimes the defense makes good plays too and you just have to tip your hat to them when they do, like in that case.

as far as the supposed conservative play calling and manning not throwing deep, i also think the coaching staff has to have some culpability in that as well, not just manning. peyton still threw for over 300 yards and completed 31 passes, just one off the record that brees just tied in the same game, so i hardly think he had an awful game. he just didn't have the type of superlative game that we have come to expect of him.

by the way, you say he didn't attempt any passes over 25 yards??? i could be mistaken but didn't colts tight end dallas clark catch a 41-yard pass deep over the middle there in the 4th quarter???

anyway, i hardly think anybody "choked", especially not manning. i think colts rookie head coach jim caldwell certainly got out-coached, especially in the last 2 minutes of the 2nd quarter and in the entire 3rd quarter, so if you wanna place blame on anybody, i think you need to look at him to some extent.

there was also a degree of luck involved as that on-side kick could have gone either way really as both teams had their opportunities to secure that ball. once the saints came up with it and marched down the field to take the lead, that was the turning point in the game.

so the colts lost, does that in some way tarnish manning's legacy??? not hardly. one year after winning the super bowl, brett favre came right back the very next year and lost to john elway and the broncos. does that mean favre "choked". did it tarnish, favre's legacy??? not hardly.

tom brady won 3 super bowls with the patriots and on the verge of new england making nfl history by going a perfect 19-0 a couple years ago, somebody forgot to tell the giants that they were supposed to just roll over and die and just let the patriots win that game. so did losing that game mean brady choked or did it tarnish his image??? neither does this loss tarnish manning's.

losing sucks, yes, but sometimes you just gotta give the winners credit for being the better team for one game. who dat???
dave . . .
davemanddd
 
Posts: 2043
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:07 pm
Location: mansfield, ohio
Favorite Player: joe thomas
Least Favorite Player: lebron james

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby Ziner » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Dave, I appreciate the attempt, but it is not worth it to justify old man's angry posts. Hold off on the reasonable responses for a thread of his that deserve it. Just don't hold your breathe. Its funnier to turn his stupid threads in to a joke.

Image
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7059
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:41 pm

davemanddd wrote:i'm not gonna sit here and make any excuses for him as i'm certainly no peyton-apologist, but when you say that manning had "choked", you are actually neglecting the fact that the saints defensive back (i think his name was porter???) made just an absolutely awesome play on the pick-6.

plus, manning sure didn't get any help from reggie wayne who didn't even attempt to come back for that ball either as he just stood there waiting for the ball to come to him and it never got there because the db jumped the route. that's not all manning's fault and to think otherwise, sorry but it shows a certain degree of ignorance about the quality of play in today's nfl. wayne committed the most cardinal of sins that a receiver can commit by not coming back for that ball in the first place.

by the same token, sometimes the defense makes good plays too and you just have to tip your hat to them when they do, like in that case.

SD

Dave appreciate the good quality adult response.

Yours is the perfect example for the children and the lesser
adults whose vaginas get abused when someone dare voice
adiffering opinion from the blathering herd.

You might be interested to know Wayne tweaked his knee
in Fridays practice so he didn't dog the route he was physically
unable to bridge that distance because he couldn't drive off
that knee and make that cut

You'll note he wasn't effective during the game and also
dropped a crucial 4th downer which is. Not representative of
the norm with him

The defender made a play based ontwo parts good film study
and Peyton telegraphing the throw by staring down the pattern
then compounding the issue by goi g wide late and not driving through
with a more accurate missle on the numbers.

It was a bang bang play quickly hushed up and ignored by
the media in as far as dissecting Peytons culpability, atypical
media darling bullshit not much different than Farves death
knell I'll fated misguided missle because of the same game
changing devastating effect.

Instark contrast with Joe montanna who never made a mistake
in the clutch in the big ones effectively rendering null and
void the previous arguments in this forum by the children
here to place Peyton in his category much less above him
as these sheep have argued.

Would I take Peyton on the Browns hell yeah
butt that wasn't the argument lost in the shuffle by these
agenda blind tweebs


SoulDawg
his echelon of being the best

as far as the supposed conservative play calling and manning not throwing deep, i also think the coaching staff has to have some culpability in that as well, not just manning. peyton still threw for over 300 yards and completed 31 passes, just one off the record that brees just tied in the same game, so i hardly think he had an awful game. he just didn't have the type of superlative game that we have come to expect of him.

by the way, you say he didn't attempt any passes over 25 yards??? i could be mistaken but didn't colts tight end dallas clark catch a 41-yard pass deep over the middle there in the 4th quarter???

anyway, i hardly think anybody "choked", especially not manning. i think colts rookie head coach jim caldwell certainly got out-coached, especially in the last 2 minutes of the 2nd quarter and in the entire 3rd quarter, so if you wanna place blame on anybody, i think you need to look at him to some extent.

there was also a degree of luck involved as that on-side kick could have gone either way really as both teams had their opportunities to secure that ball. once the saints came up with it and marched down the field to take the lead, that was the turning point in the game.

so the colts lost, does that in some way tarnish manning's legacy??? not hardly. one year after winning the super bowl, brett favre came right back the very next year and lost to john elway and the broncos. does that mean favre "choked". did it tarnish, favre's legacy??? not hardly.

tom brady won 3 super bowls with the patriots and on the verge of new england making nfl history by going a perfect 19-0 a couple years ago, somebody forgot to tell the giants that they were supposed to just roll over and die and just let the patriots win that game. so did losing that game mean brady choked or did it tarnish his image??? neither does this loss tarnish manning's.

losing sucks, yes, but sometimes you just gotta give the winners credit for being the better team for one game. who dat???
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby Ziner » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:45 pm

Sneaky, a response within a response. One day you will grasp the overly complex act of quoting properly. After you conquer that perhaps we will move to educating you on the fact that your name appears to the left and we dont need a

SD:

before every take since we all know it is you. :thumb up:
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7059
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby jfiling » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:08 am

SoulDawg74 wrote:blah blah blah

Image
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:16 am

Ziner wrote:Sneaky, a response within a response. One day you will grasp the overly complex act of quoting properly. After you conquer that perhaps we will move to educating you on the fact that your name appears to the left and we dont need a

SD:

before every take since we all know it is you. :thumb up:


SD74:

It eliminates plagerism and those who take liberties with my posts ,taking comments out of context

Because I've responded in over 50.000 threads in multiple forums its a necessary evil.

especially when i get mods who exceed their office.

My original post was on Karma coming back to bite the Colts in their ass .

no way you can tell that with the Bastardized version which was edited then locked .

If people want the Cooler here for children level posting then they should post it as such along with FUDU's picture.


SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby jfiling » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:54 am

SoulDawg74 wrote:lots of misspelled words

Image
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:20 am

jfiling wrote:
SoulDawg74 wrote:lots of misspelled words

Image


Spellin Smack is da bomb .

Never mind the message .

Maintain the Lame .

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby pup » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:34 am

SoulDawg74 wrote:
Ziner wrote:Sneaky, a response within a response. One day you will grasp the overly complex act of quoting properly. After you conquer that perhaps we will move to educating you on the fact that your name appears to the left and we dont need a

SD:

before every take since we all know it is you. :thumb up:


SD74:

It eliminates plagerism and those who take liberties with my posts ,taking comments out of context

Because I've responded in over 50.000 threads in multiple forums its a necessary evil.

especially when i get mods who exceed their office.

My original post was on Karma coming back to bite the Colts in their ass .

no way you can tell that with the Bastardized version which was edited then locked .

If people want the Cooler here for children level posting then they should post it as such along with FUDU's picture.


SoulDawg


Not sure if someone else went in and edited something within your other thread, but I only edited your thread title. Which should have come as no shock.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
User avatar
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan
 
Posts: 12020
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:15 pm
Location: Eastlake, Ohio
Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:36 am

I don't understand the hatred for the Colts.

Who gives a shit? Are they the Steelers? the Rats?...hell..even the Bengals?

As a Browns fan they are a non-factor for me, and please don't give me the "They bounced us out of the playoffs", bullshit, Derek Anderson throwing picks like christmas gifts knocked us out the playoffs.

Hell, and this is coming from the guy who has an irrational hatred of Florida and the SEC.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6367
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:36 am

Pup

Not sure if someone else went in and edited something within your other thread, but I only edited your thread title. Which should have come as no shock.[/quote]

SD:

Heyy pup since we allow cuss words the post should have
stayed as presented
this is either the Cooler or it ain't

no offense to you personaly butt you aren't qualified to edit
my posts and keep the same context

the original was a double entendre

your water downed remix is as off base as declaring
martinLuther King commits suicide on a balconey
by being in a known racist hotspot

too say Karma fucks the Colt asses and Polians wrinkled pussy
was in
direct response to all those who pooh poohed the notion
of the Karmic sin the Colts committed by spitting fate in the
eye and proclaiming 16-0 wasn't important

they got their arrogance crammed up their asses
and that dear friend was my point.

The same one I would have made if the Browns who I dearly
luv had been that blatantly insensive
to the twists and turns of fate.

You only live once,

nobody has such luxury

SoulDawg
Last edited by SoulDawg74 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby pup » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:41 am

SoulDawg74 wrote:Pup

Not sure if someone else went in and edited something within your other thread, but I only edited your thread title. Which should have come as no shock.


Hey pup since we allow cuss words the post should have
stayed as presented
this is either the Cooler or it ain't

no offense to you personaly butt you aren't qualified to edit
my posts and keep the same context

the original was a double entendre

your water downed remix is as off base as declaring
martinLuther King commits suicide on a balconey
by being in a known racist hotspot

too say Karma fucks the Colt asses and Polians wrinkled pussy
was in
direct response to all those who pooh poohed the notion
of the Karmic sin the Colts committed by spitting fate in the
eye and proclaiming 16-0 wasn't important

they got their arrogance crammed up their asses
and that dear friend was my point.

The same one I would have made if the Browns who I dearly
luv had been that blatantly insensive
to the twists and turns of fate.

You only live once,

nobody has such luxury

SoulDawg[/quote]

I didn't touch the post. I changed the thread title. As I am permitted to do, whether you think I am qualified to or not.

The Colts didn't lose because they sat starters for a couple of weeks. They lost because Sean Payton ate Jim "Cross between Romeo Crennel and Larry Coker" Caldwell for lunch. They lost because Peyton got small at this biggest moment. They lost because the Saints came for a football game, the Colts came for a coronation.

If Karma is the bitch you say she is, why did it take the same buttfucking to the Land of New England 2 years ago?
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
User avatar
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan
 
Posts: 12020
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:15 pm
Location: Eastlake, Ohio
Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:04 am

Pup wrote:
SoulDawg74 wrote:Pup

Not sure if someone else went in and edited something within your other thread, but I only edited your thread title. Which should have come as no shock.


Hey pup since we allow cuss words the post should have
stayed as presented
this is either the Cooler or it ain't

no offense to you personaly butt you aren't qualified to edit
my posts and keep the same context

the original was a double entendre

your water downed remix is as off base as declaring
martinLuther King commits suicide on a balconey
by being in a known racist hotspot

too say Karma fucks the Colt asses and Polians wrinkled pussy
was in
direct response to all those who pooh poohed the notion
of the Karmic sin the Colts committed by spitting fate in the
eye and proclaiming 16-0 wasn't important

they got their arrogance crammed up their asses
and that dear friend was my point.

The same one I would have made if the Browns who I dearly
luv had been that blatantly insensive
to the twists and turns of fate.

You only live once,

nobody has such luxury

SoulDawg


I didn't touch the post. I changed the thread title. As I am permitted to do, whether you think I am qualified to or not.

The Colts didn't lose because they sat starters for a couple of weeks. They lost because Sean Payton ate Jim "Cross between Romeo Crennel and Larry Coker" Caldwell for lunch. They lost because Peyton got small at this biggest moment. They lost because the Saints came for a football game, the Colts came for a coronation.

If Karma is the bitch you say she is, why did it take the same buttfucking to the Land of New England 2 years ago?[/quote]

SD:

what did you do close your eyes watching that game.

the NFL layed in the weeds on the Pats and allowed the Gints to abuse Brady in the same sadistic manner they turned a blind eye on during the farve beating.

The Pats dropped two game ending interceptions on the final drive , the Gints winning drive was the result of a reserve making a play, a guy no longer in football catching a pass off his Helmet while being pummeled to the Earth by Harrison spread eagled and falling to the ground.

Of course those who have no faith believe Hitle was brought down because the allies were so much smartere rather than the Hand of God reminding us of the abyss and pulling us back from the rim after showing us the view from the rim.

Karma Fucks colt asses and polians wrinkled pussy

Is not the same as your edited interpretation

""" Soul Dawg hates the Colts """

Not even close.

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby Ziner » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:12 am

SoulDawg74 wrote:
Karma Fucks colt asses and polians wrinkled pussy

Is not the same as your edited interpretation

""" Soul Dawg hates the Colts """

Not even close.

SoulDawg



Did you ever think they wouldn't want "Karma Fucks colt asses and polians wrinkled pussy" showing up on the front page where it says recent message board posts? I don't remember a mod editing a post because of language, but thread titles appear on the front page and yours is not the first one to have been edited. So just settle down, no reason to ruin your morning Ensure.

Oh and maybe you could practice quoting on one of those other message boards where you have 50,000 posts so you can get it right here, because you still dont get it. :thumb up:
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7059
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby pup » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:15 am

If the title is the most important part of the book, you don't have a very good book.

You gotta break this Karma thing down for me better.

A team goes 16-0, plays all the way to the final gun of the season.
A team goes 14-0, plays all the way until halftime of game 15.

Both got buttfucked in the Super Bowl.

If Karma is going to cost the Colts a Super Bowl, shouldn't she have bothered to show up to make sure the Pats were justly rewarded for going balls to the wall? Shouldn't that little vixen have made sure the NFL didn't turn a blind eye to Brady Bashing? Shouldn't she have been the stickem on some Pats DB hands to make sure they held on to those late interceptions? I would think that little whore could at least knock the ball out of David Tyree's hands to make sure a team that didn't spit in her twat got all that they deserved.

Again.

Outcoached.
Outplayed.
Outlasted.

Simple. As. That.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
User avatar
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan
 
Posts: 12020
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:15 pm
Location: Eastlake, Ohio
Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:16 am

Ziner wrote:
SoulDawg74 wrote:
Karma Fucks colt asses and polians wrinkled pussy

Is not the same as your edited interpretation

""" Soul Dawg hates the Colts """

Not even close.

SoulDawg



Did you ever think they wouldn't want "Karma Fucks colt asses and polians wrinkled pussy" showing up on the front page where it says recent message board posts? I don't remember a mod editing a post because of language, but thread titles appear on the front page and yours is not the first one to have been edited. So just settle down, no reason to ruin your morning Ensure.

Oh and maybe you could practice quoting on one of those other message boards where you have 50,000 posts so you can get it right here, because you still dont get it. :thumb up:



Its either the cooler or it Ain't .

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby pup » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:17 am

SoulDawg74 wrote:
Ziner wrote:
SoulDawg74 wrote:
Karma Fucks colt asses and polians wrinkled pussy

Is not the same as your edited interpretation

""" Soul Dawg hates the Colts """

Not even close.

SoulDawg



Did you ever think they wouldn't want "Karma Fucks colt asses and polians wrinkled pussy" showing up on the front page where it says recent message board posts? I don't remember a mod editing a post because of language, but thread titles appear on the front page and yours is not the first one to have been edited. So just settle down, no reason to ruin your morning Ensure.

Oh and maybe you could practice quoting on one of those other message boards where you have 50,000 posts so you can get it right here, because you still dont get it. :thumb up:



Its either the cooler or it Ain't .

SoulDawg


It ain't.

Doesn't change the fact your thread title was deserving to be edited.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
User avatar
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan
 
Posts: 12020
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:15 pm
Location: Eastlake, Ohio
Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby Ziner » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:19 am

SoulDawg74 wrote:
Ziner wrote:
SoulDawg74 wrote:
Karma Fucks colt asses and polians wrinkled pussy

Is not the same as your edited interpretation

""" Soul Dawg hates the Colts """

Not even close.

SoulDawg



Did you ever think they wouldn't want "Karma Fucks colt asses and polians wrinkled pussy" showing up on the front page where it says recent message board posts? I don't remember a mod editing a post because of language, but thread titles appear on the front page and yours is not the first one to have been edited. So just settle down, no reason to ruin your morning Ensure.

Oh and maybe you could practice quoting on one of those other message boards where you have 50,000 posts so you can get it right here, because you still dont get it. :thumb up:



Its either the cooler or it Ain't, and I'm an old kook, some call me the bw of the Football forum

SoulDawg


I dont even know what you are talking about with the cooler, the Watercooler? Cool great go over there.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7059
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:21 am

Ziner wrote:
Did you ever think they wouldn't want "Karma Fucks colt asses and polians wrinkled pussy" showing up on the front page where it says recent message board posts?


Ding-Ding.

Really, it's not too dfficult to figure that out. Advertisers and sponsors and others who show up to read the site don't need to see that shit.

Inside a thread? Have at it man. Let it go, let it rip, let it fly.

Strip Clubs don't have "Our Cracked-Out Whores Will Blow You for a Few Extra Bucks or a Couple Doses" on their marquees either.

You have to walk into the place first.

This is the Browns thread. It ain't even NHB
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22656
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:29 am

Pup wrote:If the title is the most important part of the book, you don't have a very good book.

You gotta break this Karma thing down for me better.

A team goes 16-0, plays all the way to the final gun of the season.
A team goes 14-0, plays all the way until halftime of game 15.

Both got buttfucked in the Super Bowl.

If Karma is going to cost the Colts a Super Bowl, shouldn't she have bothered to show up to make sure the Pats were justly rewarded for going balls to the wall? Shouldn't that little vixen have made sure the NFL didn't turn a blind eye to Brady Bashing? Shouldn't she have been the stickem on some Pats DB hands to make sure they held on to those late interceptions? I would think that little whore could at least knock the ball out of David Tyree's hands to make sure a team that didn't spit in her twat got all that they deserved.

Again.

Outcoached.
Outplayed.
Outlasted.

Simple. As. That.


SD:

Ok

Both teams got served their comuppence (sp) in the end.

The Colts for blatantly spitting into Karmas face publically and unabashedly and the Pats ,

because they went 16-0 without a bit of class.

Running up scores on teams beaten into despair is about as low as you can go.

These things get evened out at the Cosmic level.

In sports it just happens faster .

fArt Modell sold his soul to win a SuperBowl butt still lost the team unable to pass it on to his heathen sperm.

The revolution was televised .

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby DrPoove » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:37 am

SoulDawg74 wrote:fArt Modell sold his soul to win a SuperBowl butt still lost the team unable to pass it on to his heathen sperm.

David Modell was adopted, FYI.

Don't drop swear words in thread titles, they show up on the front page. There are sponsors. That's not cool.

No one is trying to censor you. Stop crying like Mrs. Hank Baksett...

http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/08/the-kendra-wilkinson-upset/
"What is understood need not be discussed."
-Loren Adams
User avatar
DrPoove
Special Guest Referee
 
Posts: 2279
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:36 am
Location: Lakewood, OH
Favorite Player: Cleveland
Least Favorite Player: The Inbred

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:44 am

Pup wrote:
SoulDawg74 wrote:
Ziner wrote:
SoulDawg74 wrote:
Karma Fucks colt asses and polians wrinkled pussy

Is not the same as your edited interpretation

""" Soul Dawg hates the Colts """

Not even close.

SoulDawg



Did you ever think they wouldn't want "Karma Fucks colt asses and polians wrinkled pussy" showing up on the front page where it says recent message board posts? I don't remember a mod editing a post because of language, but thread titles appear on the front page and yours is not the first one to have been edited. So just settle down, no reason to ruin your morning Ensure.

Oh and maybe you could practice quoting on one of those other message boards where you have 50,000 posts so you can get it right here, because you still dont get it. :thumb up:



Its either the cooler or it Ain't .

SoulDawg


It ain't.

Doesn't change the fact your thread title was deserving to be edited.


SD:

Too quote Clint Eastwood deserves got nothing to do with it.

Tell me its policy and I'll comply ,

If it ain't keepa your hands off or at least edit in such a manner the context ain't lost .

Karma screws Colts and Bill Polians arrogance.

Game recognizes game .

Don't get pissed at me if you listened to FUDU's & Ziners
inane blatherings, and bet your house on them Lames :)


SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby Ziner » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:54 am

SoulDawg74 wrote:Don't get pissed at me if you listened to FUDU's & Ziners
inane blatherings, and bet your house on them Lames :)


SoulDawg


Pot meet kettle.

The funniest part of all of this is how "Karma Fucks Colts in the ass and Polians wrinkled pussy" was such a deep laid out title that changing it altered the entire post of crap inside of it. You act as if you are Elie Wiesel and that your editor just changed the most important line in your book. If references to ass sex and a wrinkly pussy are the foundation of your post, there probably isnt a whole lot there.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7059
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:57 am

DrPoove wrote:
SoulDawg74 wrote:fArt Modell sold his soul to win a SuperBowl butt still lost the team unable to pass it on to his heathen sperm.

David Modell was adopted, FYI.

Don't drop swear words in thread titles, they show up on the front page. There are sponsors. That's not cool.

No one is trying to censor you. Stop crying like Mrs. Hank Baksett...

http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/08/the-kendra-wilkinson-upset/


SD:

Hey poove no offense butt blow it out your ear, because your missing the point.

If I wrote POOVE pleads to SoulDawg on bended knee
would that capture the essence of your Point.

Hardly.

i don't mind keeping all content within a post , or posting an adult warning label , or even posting in cooleresque baby
speak.

Butt don't piss down my back and tell me its raining.

I ain't trying to cause trouble just establishing a point of order.

Souldawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby pup » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:57 am

SoulDawg74 wrote:
Pup wrote:
SoulDawg74 wrote:
Ziner wrote:
SoulDawg74 wrote:
Karma Fucks colt asses and polians wrinkled pussy

Is not the same as your edited interpretation

""" Soul Dawg hates the Colts """

Not even close.

SoulDawg



Did you ever think they wouldn't want "Karma Fucks colt asses and polians wrinkled pussy" showing up on the front page where it says recent message board posts? I don't remember a mod editing a post because of language, but thread titles appear on the front page and yours is not the first one to have been edited. So just settle down, no reason to ruin your morning Ensure.

Oh and maybe you could practice quoting on one of those other message boards where you have 50,000 posts so you can get it right here, because you still dont get it. :thumb up:



Its either the cooler or it Ain't .

SoulDawg


It ain't.

Doesn't change the fact your thread title was deserving to be edited.


SD:

Too quote Clint Eastwood deserves got nothing to do with it.

Tell me its policy and I'll comply ,

If it ain't keepa your hands off or at least edit in such a manner the context ain't lost .

Karma screws Colts and Bill Polians arrogance.

Game recognizes game .

Don't get pissed at me if you listened to FUDU's & Ziners
inane blatherings, and bet your house on them Lames :)


SoulDawg


Consider it Karma for all of your QB posts that the title got altered. It wasn't me in control of my fingers. There are greater powers that I am only a channel for. Karma is a bitch.

So the only way to avoid the Karma anal intercoursing is to try to win all of your games, but not by too much. Got it.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
User avatar
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan
 
Posts: 12020
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:15 pm
Location: Eastlake, Ohio
Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:01 pm

Ziner wrote:
SoulDawg74 wrote:Don't get pissed at me if you listened to FUDU's & Ziners
inane blatherings, and bet your house on them Lames :)


SoulDawg


Pot meet kettle.

The funniest part of all of this is how "Karma Fucks Colts in the ass and Polians wrinkled pussy" was such a deep laid out title that changing it altered the entire post of crap inside of it. You act as if you are Elie Wiesel and that your editor just changed the most important line in your book. If references to ass sex and a wrinkly pussy are the foundation of your post, there probably isnt a whole lot there.


SD74 :

Ziner its not that I'm ignoring you butt i'm addressing the Adults like pup and Poove right now , soon as we finished our bidness , I'll be addressing the rest of the children.


SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby Ziner » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:05 pm

SoulDawg74 wrote:
Ziner wrote:
SoulDawg74 wrote:Don't get pissed at me if you listened to FUDU's & Ziners
inane blatherings, and bet your house on them Lames :)


SoulDawg


Pot meet kettle.

The funniest part of all of this is how "Karma Fucks Colts in the ass and Polians wrinkled pussy" was such a deep laid out title that changing it altered the entire post of crap inside of it. You act as if you are Elie Wiesel and that your editor just changed the most important line in your book. If references to ass sex and a wrinkly pussy are the foundation of your post, there probably isnt a whole lot there.


SD74 :

Ziner its not that I'm ignoring you butt i'm addressing the Adults like pup and Poove right now , soon as we finished our bidness , I'll be addressing the rest of the children.


SoulDawg


Just read the level of coherency in our posts and then tell me who is the child.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7059
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Pup wrote:
SoulDawg74 wrote:
Pup wrote:
SoulDawg74 wrote:
Ziner wrote:
SoulDawg74 wrote:
Karma Fucks colt asses and polians wrinkled pussy

Is not the same as your edited interpretation

""" Soul Dawg hates the Colts """

Not even close.

SoulDawg



Did you ever think they wouldn't want "Karma Fucks colt asses and polians wrinkled pussy" showing up on the front page where it says recent message board posts? I don't remember a mod editing a post because of language, but thread titles appear on the front page and yours is not the first one to have been edited. So just settle down, no reason to ruin your morning Ensure.

Oh and maybe you could practice quoting on one of those other message boards where you have 50,000 posts so you can get it right here, because you still dont get it. :thumb up:



Its either the cooler or it Ain't .

SoulDawg


It ain't.

Doesn't change the fact your thread title was deserving to be edited.


SD:

Too quote Clint Eastwood deserves got nothing to do with it.

Tell me its policy and I'll comply ,

If it ain't keepa your hands off or at least edit in such a manner the context ain't lost .

Karma screws Colts and Bill Polians arrogance.

Game recognizes game .

Don't get pissed at me if you listened to FUDU's & Ziners
inane blatherings, and bet your house on them Lames :)


SoulDawg


Consider it Karma for all of your QB posts that the title got altered. It wasn't me in control of my fingers. There are greater powers that I am only a channel for. Karma is a bitch.

So the only way to avoid the Karma anal intercoursing is to try to win all of your games, but not by too much. Got it.



SD:

that ain't Karma my Brotha

that Ain't nothin butt Shit.

You better recognize,

and

thank the lord I'm here to show you the difference

............ :cheers:


SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:16 pm

Madre Hill, Superstar wrote:Image


SD:

Actually thats pretty good artwork .

However I never wear white so could you fix me up with a Black double Breasted and remove the doo rag from under the cap , I'm all Natch U Ell and never processed.


SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby fundamentals » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:28 pm

SD, the Colts didn't lose because of "karma". They got beat by the team who was better on that day. Who cares about 16-0? Stat geeks? You know what stat matters most? Winning the Bowl and they didn't do it because the Saints outplayed them. Someone please lock this thread.
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador
 
Posts: 2915
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:59 pm
Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby jack_tors » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:49 pm

fundamentals wrote: Someone please lock this thread.

No way Fundamentals.. this thread gets locked and the entertainment for my day dies.. This still has a lot of potential to make it into the library, dont snuff that out.
“Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand.”- Wes Westrum

"The future is like a Japanese game show, we have no idea whats going on." - Tracy Jordan

"Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot and look like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
-Rufus T. Firefly
User avatar
jack_tors
 
Posts: 1608
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:26 pm
Location: Reminderville, Oh
Favorite Player: Mike Modano
Least Favorite Player: LeChoke James

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:04 pm

jack_tors wrote:
fundamentals wrote: Someone please lock this thread.

No way Fundamentals.. this thread gets locked and the entertainment for my day dies.. This still has a lot of potential to make it into the library, dont snuff that out.


Watching SoulDawg get smacked around is pretty funny.

Not as funny as the notion he wanted an "adult conversation", which we all know is a fucking joke.

It's like when he pimped the draft last year, then he started squealing about how they're fools for not drafting "Sanchize".

Man that Veikune was a BEAST last year.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:18 pm

SoulDawg74 wrote:
Both teams got served their comuppence (sp) in the end.



No one finds this funny?
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Image
User avatar
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer
 
Posts: 6439
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Location: Hampton, VA
Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby municipalmutt » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:41 pm

So by your cough cough logic, Brady, Warner, and Favre all choked and are inferior QBs because they all lost to New Orleans at some point during the season. Your myopic focus on the QB spot really takes away from what the Saints accomplished as a TEAM this year. Give them their props and stop being a bitch about it.
User avatar
municipalmutt
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:42 am

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:28 pm

There isn't a single person on these boards that wouldn't take Peyton Manning as our starting QB for next year.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby stonepm » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:49 pm

Image
Anything is possible in the life of a man if he lives long enough. Even adulthood.--Howell Raines
User avatar
stonepm
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:36 am
Location: Avon, Oh
Favorite Player: nobody right now
Least Favorite Player: karma

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:03 pm

municipalmutt wrote:So by your cough cough logic, Brady, Warner, and Favre all choked and are inferior QBs because they all lost to New Orleans at some point during the season. Your myopic focus on the QB spot really takes away from what the Saints accomplished as a TEAM this year. Give them their props and stop being a bitch about it.


SD:

Polian hamstrung that team from going for the gusto.

Blatantly pulling in the reins like a jockey holding a winning
horse back from coming in first at the finish

Then compounded his arrogance by announcing an undefeated
season was unimportant and never our goal siteing the
superbowl as the only prize worthy of their efforts.

The damn fool killed his own teams
momentum and spit in Karmas Eye like Casey at bat whenhe
ignored his first two pitches before promptly striking out.

Players dream of going undefeated from the day they can
carry a ball and learn the game 16-0 and winning the superbowl
were not exclusive too each other they could nave had both

By not trying like Casey they tucked their damn selves
and get nothing bit the scorn they've earned.

Polian disgarded a great season put all his eggs on his prize
without regard to what the players wanted added even more
pressure on Manning and in a fashion he's repeated more
often than not he came up short after Karma stuck that arrogance
up their 16-0 wasn't important asses with an extra twist
for Polians wrinkled pussy.



SoulDawg
Last edited by SoulDawg74 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby Ziner » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:06 pm

SoulDawg74 wrote:
Then compounded his arrogance by announcing an underrated
season was unimportant and never our goal siting the
superbowl as the only prize worthy of their efforts.


Why would the players care about a underrated season?

Yeah SD, you are dead on. The Colts didn't want to win the SB once they got there. They didnt play as hard because they were not undefeated.

Image
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7059
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:12 pm

There is no such thing as Karma.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:16 pm

Ziner wrote:
SoulDawg74 wrote:
Then compounded his arrogance by announcing an underrated
season was unimportant and never our goal siting the
superbowl as the only prize worthy of their efforts.


Why would the players care about a underrated season?

Yeah SD, you are dead on. The Colts didn't want to win the SB once they got there. They didnt play as hard because they were not undefeated.

Image


SD:

Right jackass that's why Clark Wayne and Peyton risked
personal injury in a meaningless game at Buffalo to keep their personal streaks in tact as well as and pad their personal stats because players don't care about records and such,

Thank you for modeling the next post for clueless fuckin moron without peer your the elected champ

SoulDawg
Last edited by SoulDawg74 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby Ziner » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:22 pm

SoulDawg74 wrote:Image
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7059
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Adult warning : Manning choked in the clutch again

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:There is no such thing as Karma.



SD:

Yeah

Can you prove the best part of you didn't run down
your moms leg and you really should have been a brain surgeon
if your Dad had only known what he was doing


SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Next

Return to No Holds Barred

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests