Text Size

No Holds Barred

Official Obama is a commie dictator thread

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Re: Official Obama is a commie dictator thread

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:32 pm

I stopped when I heard the narrator was Alex Jones, a guy who talks about the New World Order.

Here's a interesting piece.

http://www.vbs.tv/newsroom/2nd-revolutionary-war--4
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Official Obama is a commie dictator thread

Unread postby fundamentals » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:07 pm

"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador
 
Posts: 2915
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:59 pm
Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Re: Official Obama is a commie dictator thread

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:28 pm

fundamentals wrote:http://washingtontimes.com/news/2010/feb/22/obama-tops-bushs-record-for-putting-reporters-on-h/?feat=home_headlines


So, the empitest of Empty Suits finally has an accomplishment.

Good for him :bag:

Now what we also need more of is his wife preaching about dieting while she hauls around an ass as wide as the state of Montana
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: Official Obama is a commie dictator thread

Unread postby Orenthal » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:45 pm

The suit is so empty that he will probably hold 5 consecutive prime time Q&A's just to make up for lost time...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
User avatar
Orenthal
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: The Midd Heights
Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Re: Official Obama is a commie dictator thread

Unread postby exiledbuckeye » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:33 pm

wow, no press conferences where he can answer pre-screened questions from carefully chosen "journalists". Tragic.
User avatar
exiledbuckeye
 
Posts: 1561
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:12 pm
Location: Michigan
Favorite Player: OSU
Least Favorite Player: scUM

Re: Official Obama is a commie dictator thread

Unread postby Orenthal » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Yeah I cannot remember learning anything during the few Bush held that any person who follows politics even a little didn't already know...

Missing gems like the media trying to get Bush to admit a mistake when he had no intention of giving them a tool to use in the future was always fun. Wonder what the Obama narrative would be. They love breaking them down more then building them up...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
User avatar
Orenthal
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: The Midd Heights
Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Re: Official Obama is a commie dictator thread

Unread postby GameTimeAllTheTime » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:22 am

Read It: It doesn't give definitive answer but leads the reader up to decide on Obama's influences and how it shaped his political ideology. Of course this link and the next are about his father but, Obama 'truthers' believe his father is the reason for his political ideology.

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/barack-obama-sr-a-committed-communist


Yes politico is bias but the link below directly links to his fathers college paper so you're not hearing a narrative from anyone else but his father.

http://www.politico.com/static/PPM41_eastafrica.html


Obama was born in U.S. but, his Birth Certificate still looks fake imho its also only a 'scan' of the original.:

*http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

*http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/comments/article/20100219/NEWS01/2190362/Hawaii-gets-persistent-requests-for-Obama-birth-certificate

Obama Pro-Gun-Control:

*http://www.ontheissues.org/domestic/barack_obama_gun_control.htm

Obama Muslim Garb:

Image


Obamas Grades:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_were_Barack_Obama's_grades_in_college
Last edited by GameTimeAllTheTime on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"If we take Clark with our 2nd round pick as SD suggests, I will tie my penis in a knot." -------- Ziner on drafting Daryll Clark
GameTimeAllTheTime
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:23 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Favorite Player: Lebron James
Least Favorite Player: Chublie Weis

Re: Official Obama is a commie dictator thread

Unread postby Ziner » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:22 pm

bw is that you?
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7063
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Official Obama is a commie dictator thread

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Ziner wrote:bw is that you?


Maybe it is. He has mastered the art of the "Obama is Hitler" picture post. Something bw did really well. But this guy strikes me as much younger than bw.

I like the fact he included Joe The Plumber..... I wonder what happened to him? With any luck he's pulling stuck turds out of a public toilet.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Official Obama is a commie dictator thread

Unread postby Ziner » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Ziner wrote:bw is that you?


Maybe it is. He has mastered the art of the "Obama is Hitler" picture post. Something bw did really well. But this guy strikes me as much younger than bw.

I like the fact he included Joe The Plumber..... I wonder what happened to him? With any luck he's pulling stuck turds out of a public toilet.



LOL, wasnt he from Ohio or something. He is probably on Palin's world tour. You have to give him solid points on the cartoon too, bw would be proud of that.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7063
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Official Obama is a commie dictator thread

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:41 pm

Ziner wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Ziner wrote:bw is that you?


Maybe it is. He has mastered the art of the "Obama is Hitler" picture post. Something bw did really well. But this guy strikes me as much younger than bw.

I like the fact he included Joe The Plumber..... I wonder what happened to him? With any luck he's pulling stuck turds out of a public toilet.



LOL, wasnt he from Ohio or something. He is probably on Palin's world tour. You have to give him solid points on the cartoon too, bw would be proud of that.


Yeah he's from Holland Ohio. No idea where that is.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Official Obama is a commie dictator thread

Unread postby Ziner » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Ziner wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Ziner wrote:bw is that you?


Maybe it is. He has mastered the art of the "Obama is Hitler" picture post. Something bw did really well. But this guy strikes me as much younger than bw.

I like the fact he included Joe The Plumber..... I wonder what happened to him? With any luck he's pulling stuck turds out of a public toilet.



LOL, wasnt he from Ohio or something. He is probably on Palin's world tour. You have to give him solid points on the cartoon too, bw would be proud of that.


Yeah he's from Holland Ohio. No idea where that is.


Ha, right outside Toledo how did I forget that.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7063
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Official Obama is a commie dictator thread

Unread postby GameTimeAllTheTime » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:11 pm

If you actually read the first half of the post rather than going to the Lulz section you would have gained some useful information in persuading you/members that Obama has socialist policies. I do not believe he is Hitler or Lenin. I just posted all of that for the shits and giggles. Since people are incapable of reading a whole post it almost seems pointless to post anything remotely funny/sarcastic so I decided to delete the copy pasta. I didn't create any of those images especially the Hitler one seriously you think anyone on this board has that much artistic talent.
Last edited by GameTimeAllTheTime on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If we take Clark with our 2nd round pick as SD suggests, I will tie my penis in a knot." -------- Ziner on drafting Daryll Clark
GameTimeAllTheTime
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:23 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Favorite Player: Lebron James
Least Favorite Player: Chublie Weis

Re: Official Obama is a commie dictator thread

Unread postby GameTimeAllTheTime » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Your attitude in describing Joe The Plumber is extremely elitist and narcissistic. The only reason why I brought him up was to show the conversation he had with Barack Obama and how Obama was speculating about WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION. Last time I checked that's not a tenet of AMERICAN CAPITALISM. How about you just continue to be a prick and degrade his occupation. When you actually need a plumber just tell them that they are not worth your time because all they do is pick turds out of the toilet.
"If we take Clark with our 2nd round pick as SD suggests, I will tie my penis in a knot." -------- Ziner on drafting Daryll Clark
GameTimeAllTheTime
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:23 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Favorite Player: Lebron James
Least Favorite Player: Chublie Weis

Re: Official Obama is a commie dictator thread

Unread postby jfiling » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:48 pm

GameTimeAllTheTime wrote:If you actually read the first half of the post rather than going to the Lulz section you would have gained some useful information in persuading you/members that Obama has socialist policies. I do not believe he is Hitler or Lenin. I just posted all of that for the shits and giggles. Since people are incapable of reading a whole post it almost seems pointless to post anything remotely funny/sarcastic so I decided to delete the copy pasta. I didn't create any of those images especially the Hitler one seriously you think anyone on this board has that much artistic talent.

You mention "copy pasta", and yet claim in another thread to have no idea what 4chan is. I'd guess you are either really stupid, a really bad liar, or a really stupid bad liar. Please feel free to never return once you get banned.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Official Obama is a commie dictator thread

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:51 pm

jfiling wrote:
GameTimeAllTheTime wrote:If you actually read the first half of the post rather than going to the Lulz section you would have gained some useful information in persuading you/members that Obama has socialist policies. I do not believe he is Hitler or Lenin. I just posted all of that for the shits and giggles. Since people are incapable of reading a whole post it almost seems pointless to post anything remotely funny/sarcastic so I decided to delete the copy pasta. I didn't create any of those images especially the Hitler one seriously you think anyone on this board has that much artistic talent.

You mention "copy pasta", and yet claim in another thread to have no idea what 4chan is. I'd guess you are either really stupid, a really bad liar, or a really stupid bad liar. Please feel free to never return once you get banned.



Ding ding. Buttsecks, Copy Pasta and lulz gave him away.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Official Obama is a commie dictator thread

Unread postby stonepm » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:43 pm

I wouldn't exactly call this 'proof' but it is from a guy that is close to Obama and has his ear. From David Stern, head of the SIEU and recent deficit committe appointee, we get this gem:

"We now have a new metric. The president says he wants to judge the new economy whether it increases the number of people in the middle class. Whether we have shared prosperity, not just growth. Which is a fundamental different philosophy then what we've seen in this country to date. Now how do we distribute wealth in this country ... clearly government has a major opportunity to distribute wealth - from the EITC, from tax policies, from minimum wages, from living wages - the government has a role in distributing wealth and social benefits. We are at historic crossroads ... in terms of what our new president is trying to do and a different way we are going to try and evaluate the economy. And so all of sudden we are witnessing the first new American economic plan led by the government, not necessarily by the private sector."
Anything is possible in the life of a man if he lives long enough. Even adulthood.--Howell Raines
User avatar
stonepm
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:36 am
Location: Avon, Oh
Favorite Player: nobody right now
Least Favorite Player: karma

Re: Official Obama is a commie dictator thread

Unread postby hebner20 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:03 pm

stonepm wrote:I wouldn't exactly call this 'proof' but it is from a guy that is close to Obama and has his ear. From David Stern, head of the SIEU and recent deficit committe appointee, we get this gem:

"We now have a new metric. The president says he wants to judge the new economy whether it increases the number of people in the middle class. Whether we have shared prosperity, not just growth. Which is a fundamental different philosophy then what we've seen in this country to date. Now how do we distribute wealth in this country ... clearly government has a major opportunity to distribute wealth - from the EITC, from tax policies, from minimum wages, from living wages - the government has a role in distributing wealth and social benefits. We are at historic crossroads ... in terms of what our new president is trying to do and a different way we are going to try and evaluate the economy. And so all of sudden we are witnessing the first new American economic plan led by the government, not necessarily by the private sector."



stonepm,

off topic: i see your avatar is no longer correct as the one arrow is pointing up and your name is now below. FWIW.
User avatar
hebner20
 
Posts: 955
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 8:16 pm
Location: Acworth, GA
Favorite Player: shoeless joe
Least Favorite Player: Barry Bonds

Previous

Return to No Holds Barred

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests