Text Size

No Holds Barred

Mitch banning bw

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Re: Mitch banning bw

Unread postby Shadow Scars » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:55 pm

wait, what's bw stand for? I can't figure out who you're talking about..
Shadow Scars

Favorite Player: Josh Cribbs
Least Favorite Player: Dwight Howard

Unread postby danwismar » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:23 pm

...hey, I missed the weekend too, and now two full pages into the thread, I have no idea what bw was banned for. (DIMSCUM?)

Someone help me out...so I can watch my step.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/1o9DwFo
danwismar

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:18 pm

Shadow Scars wrote:wait, what's bw stand for? I can't figure out who you're talking about..

Blog Wiggah
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:40 pm

wiz1001 wrote:...hey, I missed the weekend too, and now two full pages into the thread, I have no idea what bw was banned for. (DIMSCUM?)

I think Mitch shit canned him originally for having an epic melt where he called Mithc just about every name he could. I might be wrong.

Somehow he got unbanned and returned. Hence the "re-ban".
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Guest » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:08 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
wiz1001 wrote:...hey, I missed the weekend too, and now two full pages into the thread, I have no idea what bw was banned for. (DIMSCUM?)

I think Mitch shit canned him originally for having an epic melt where he called Mithc just about every name he could. I might be wrong.

Somehow he got unbanned and returned. Hence the "re-ban".

Pretty close...just learn to spel my name, um-kay?

In truth, there really isn't a good way to "ban" someone from one forum unless you boot them from all of them, and I frankly didn't think that was called for, because the AAAANNNGGGGGRRRRYYYYYY old koot doesn't behave like a rabid monkey on the football forum.

Hence the only way to handle it is to nuke anything on site.

As he often does, he takes his ball and runs away for several months, and then comes back and thinks that everyone has alzheimers as bad as he does, and they would totally forget about his douchebaggery. See also his several tearful exits on the OBR, vowing "never to come back"...but he always did.

Unread postby danwismar » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:57 am

so...it was the rabid monkey thing that did it. Got it.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

danwismar

Unread postby jb » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:44 am

wiz1001 wrote:so...it was the rabid monkey thing that did it. Got it.

Only one rule on the boards Dan, and it isn't don't be a conservative. It's don't be an asshole.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:50 am

JB wrote:

Only one rule on the boards Dan, and it isn't don't be a conservative. It's don't be an asshole.

That's right. Take it from moi. I'm a 'perfect asshole'....physically due to two hemroidectomys and mentally from my time at the WWR.....in addition, I'm recovering from a triple hernia operation... my balls dropped so far I had to have a safety net installed

There is defintely an adjustment period between being and asshole and being a 'dick', which is the goal here at NHB

I am personally on a mission to be considered for entry into the "Biggest Dicks Club" here at NHB in addition to possesion of the biggest dick
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby jordan kramer » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:02 pm

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:
JB wrote:

That's right. Take it from moi. I'm a 'perfect asshole'....physically due to two hemroidectomys and mentally from my time at the WWR.....in addition, I'm recovering from a triple hernia operation... my balls dropped so far I had to have a safety net installed

There is defintely an adjustment period between being and asshole and being a 'dick', which is the goal here at NHB

I am personally on a mission to be considered for entry into the "Biggest Dicks Club" here at NHB in addition to possesion of the biggest dick

:lmfao: :salute: i love it. one day i will write my thesis on the difference of being a dick, a "complete" dick, an asshole, and a "complete" asshole. but that day isn't today...
"i've been gettin G-ed up since i came out the hospital as a baby. i didn't wear pampers, i wore some slacks and some gators on the way home."
"in order for us to grow u gotta know, in order to love the brotherman, u gotta know the otherman. because one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish. knick knack paddy wack, give the dog a bone." - Delonte West

"i'm going to pull your endocrine system out of your body" - Gary Busey
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Who cares about this crap?

WE GOT A MUTHA FUCKIN EARTHQUAKE MACHINE!
jordan kramer

Favorite Player: brown eyed girls
Least Favorite Player: my girlfriend

Unread postby leadpipe » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:08 pm

JB wrote:

You have Fergus in your possesion?
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:25 pm

You have Fergus in your possesion?

Never met the man and the closest I can come is War and Peace and The Stand

Let me put it this way...I once walked into a donut shop naked and walked out with a dozen glaze donuts and a cup of coffee in each hand
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby Ziner » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:Let me put it this way...I once walked into a donut shop naked and walked out with a dozen glaze donuts and a cup of coffee in each hand

Impressive. How were you able to stack 11 donuts on 2 cups of coffee?
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Ziner wrote:
Fire Marshall Bill wrote:Let me put it this way...I once walked into a donut shop naked and walked out with a dozen glaze donuts and a cup of coffee in each hand

Impressive. How were you able to stack 11 donuts on 2 cups of coffee?

:lmfao:

:salute:

Almost good enough to make up for you starting the "Get to Know Ziner" thread.

Almost. ;-) ;) :wink:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:13 pm

If that stoopid get to know Ziner thread's failure stands as a testament to anything it is just how boring Ziner is.

Maybe, just maybe he'll finally get the hint and stop posting.

:clap:
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Guest » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:33 pm

I'm just anxiously awaiting the "Getting to know Dr Poove" thread. :nanner:

Unread postby Ziner » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:25 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:If that stoopid get to know Ziner thread's failure stands as a testament to anything it is just how boring Ziner is.

As opposed to your fabulous life of stewing over fantasy basketball trades, contemplating which 'peeps' to follow on twitter, and senseless bitching over Peyton Manning. :hey:
Last edited by Ziner on Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:33 pm

Ziner wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:If that stoopid get to know Ziner thread's failure stands as a testament to anything it is just how boring Ziner is.

As opposed to your fabulous life of stewing over fantasy basketball trades, contemplating which 'peeps' to follow on twitter, and senseless bitching over Peyton Manning. :hey:

Bwahahahahahahahah!

It's tiny penis syndrome (TPS). This causes the person afflicted to lash out at the tiniest thing they find objectional, no matter how big of a dick it makes them appear. Other symptoms of TPS are tribal tattoos, excessive work outs, and living in Massachusetts.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby olecowboy » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:28 am

say, lads, who does this eO guy think that he is?
olecowboy

Favorite Player: Alexander Pope
Least Favorite Player: Lane Adkins

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:34 am

I'm just a lonely Texan stuck in Presidio and tasked w/ protecting the United States of Texas from the Mexicans w/ the help of my trusty pig... Clemson! Geez OC.

And CDT, we are fighting to the death next time I am in Ohio. I vote for a one armed stapler fight to the death.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:44 am

e0y2e3 wrote:I'm just a lonely Texan stuck in Presidio and tasked w/ protecting the United States of Texas from the Mexicans w/ the help of my trusty pig... Clemson! Geez OC.

And CDT, we are fighting to the death next time I am in Ohio. I vote for a one armed stapler fight to the death.

It's going to be an old fashioned fist fight, one where I punch you more than you punch me.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:47 am

That's going to be hard considering 99% of your waking hours you seem to be under the influence of WIld Turkey.

Just sayin'
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby skatingtripods » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:24 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:I'm just a lonely Texan stuck in Presidio and tasked w/ protecting the United States of Texas from the Mexicans w/ the help of my trusty pig... Clemson! Geez OC.

It's going to be an old fashioned fist fight, one where I punch you more than you punch me.

I'd pay good money to see this. Please make it happen.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby jack_tors » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:20 am

Skating Tripods wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

I'd pay good money to see this. Please make it happen.

+1 , this would be an epic fight. We could help Rich fund the site by filming the fight and selling copies of it like those people did with the Bumfight videos a few years back. :clap:
“Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand.”- Wes Westrum

"The future is like a Japanese game show, we have no idea whats going on." - Tracy Jordan

"Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot and look like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
-Rufus T. Firefly
jack_tors

Favorite Player: Mike Modano
Least Favorite Player: LeChoke James

Unread postby jb » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:55 am

JB wrote:

Holy shit , Ron.

I feel like I just attended an amzing lecture in a few sentances.

I have been schooled.
jb

Unread postby jb » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:57 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Ziner wrote:

Bwahahahahahahahah!

It's tiny penis syndrome (TPS). This causes the person afflicted to lash out at the tiniest thing they find objectional, no matter how big of a dick it makes them appear. Other symptoms of TPS are tribal tattoos, excessive work outs, and living in Massachusetts.

What's a tribal tatoo ?
jb

Unread postby jb » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:05 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

Hit him in the shoulder first. Even up the odds early. Say mean things about Simmons to effect him emotionally as well.

:pop:
jb

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:20 pm

You gonna tell him to kick me in the ankle too?

Dick.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby danwismar » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:35 pm

JB wrote:Say mean things about Simmons to effect him emotionally as well.

Richard or Bill?

danwismar

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:52 pm

JB wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

Hit him in the shoulder first. Even up the odds early. Say mean things about Simmons to effect him emotionally as well.

:pop:

I hate Bill Simmons and I hope he dies fucking Emienem in the butt.

Like that?
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby jb » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:44 am

e0y2e3 wrote:You gonna tell him to kick me in the ankle too?

Dick.

Or Asshole?

TWIST !
jb

Unread postby jb » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:45 am

wiz1001 wrote:
JB wrote:Say mean things about Simmons to effect him emotionally as well.

Richard or Bill?

There is a dif?

"HEEYYYYYY EVERYONE IN BAAAAHHHHHSTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHON!!!!!! LOOOOOVE THOSE THEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX! "

"CUTE LITTLE RONDO. LOVE HIS LITTLE TUTTTTHHIE!"
jb

Unread postby Jennifer » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Always interesting to see how much misinformation is posted here.
I never learn anything if everyone always agrees with me.
Jennifer

Unread postby pup » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:12 pm

Jennifer wrote:Always interesting to see how much misinformation is posted here.

Goody goody gumdrops
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby swerb » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:13 pm

Jennifer wrote:Always interesting to see how much misinformation is posted here.

Not nearly as interesting as your inability to stay away from this site.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby Jennifer » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Swerb explains it in the 7/7 game thread in the library.

I just discovered the 7/7/ game thread had been moved to the library forum. I guess I do get banned now.

Ome of the problemws with message boards are that board owners get to play "god." They can make anything up about a poster they please and prevent any defense by deleting a reply post or banning the poster. It is a no win situation for the defamed.

Someone wrote me a week or two after the 7/7 thread to tell me about it and I then promptly wrote Swerb about it. Never received a reply. I subsequently wrote three of the mods on the Tribe board and none of them "wanted to get involved."

Y'all can believe whatever you want but I'm deeply disappointed and hurt by those of you who I have known and exchanged emails/PMs with over the last five years either believing Swerb or those not believing him but failing to come to my defense.
I never learn anything if everyone always agrees with me.
Jennifer

Unread postby swerb » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:43 pm

I'd ban you, but it's too fun watching you come back every 3-4 months.

And you can say what you want, I've got the emails from you saved that prove that you are either a couple sammiches short of a picnic ... or are perfectly sane, but just take all this internet sports talk stuff a hair too seriously.

Either way, I miss the pink teddy bear and encourage you to stay around and talk Tribe, knowing full well you will decline publicly and then lurk. ;-) ;) :wink:
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:06 am

Jennifer wrote: Y'all can believe whatever you want but I'm deeply disappointed and hurt by those of you who I have known and exchanged emails/PMs with over the last five years either believing Swerb or those not believing him but failing to come to my defense.

It's the interweb. No one cares. Really.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby skatingtripods » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:54 am

swerb wrote:I've got the emails from you saved that prove that you are either a couple sammiches short of a picnic

Then as a woman, she should make some.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby Stu » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:29 am

im still not sure if shes a woman or not.
Stu

Favorite Player: Eric Wedge
Least Favorite Player: Swerb

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:07 am

I wonder what David Delluci is up to.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Previous