Text Size

No Holds Barred

Cerebral_DownTime

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Cerebral_DownTime

Unread postby TIMMAH » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:24 pm

Cerebral_DownTime is a bitter old fool. I hate him and I wish him misfortune. You bald moron. Despite how horrible all that sounds, it still isn't as bad as what he called me in his uneccessary rant. This had to be said. Note, I don't care if I get banned. Peace.

:fu:
Last edited by TIMMAH on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trains, planes, or automobiles *cocks shotgun* ... better have my DONUTS.
TIMMAH

Favorite Player: Lebron James
Least Favorite Player: The Steelers

Re: Cerebral_DownTime

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:49 pm

I feel the same way when reading his takes on most things, but I only wish harm to the non-human entity that I read on the computer screen. Calm down there Timmuh, its just a drawing...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:01 pm

I like CDT. And he's one of the better posters in this joint IMO.

That is all.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby aoxo1 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:28 pm

You are a scumbag and deserve far worse than what CDT called you.
I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
aoxo1

Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Unread postby hebner20 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:09 pm

OK, I'll stick my nose in where it probably doesn't belong.

I think CDT's posts come off as knowledgeable but arrogant. His replies typically attack the poster personally and allow for no variance to his view point or appreciation of the other person’s opinion. Despite all of that, he does make things interesting and certainly injects character into his posts. I look forward to his comments mostly because they usually make sense but also for his dogmatic tone. I can’t condone the liberal use of profanity and personal attacks but let’s face it “CDT” is a pseudonym that he uses on these boards. We all use one to hide behind. My guess is CDT the character on these boards is probably an exaggerated version of his real personality. I would bet that to know him in person he is a little less of a hard ass. In general I love these boards and find them to be relatively thoughtful; and reflective as well as entertaining. I do wish the nasty tone and personal attacks that proliferate were monitored just a bit more. I don’t think anyone should be kicked off of boards for their behavior but a sense of civility should be enforced a little more aggressively. However that may be very difficult to do with thousands of posts each week.

TIMMAH, I do not know what CDT rant you are talking about but maybe both of you should agree to disagree as gentleman and move on.

CDT, maybe you could back off just a bit. For example your smack down of Tymaster on his recent KISS post was really just over the top. I don’t get KISS either but whatever, that is why there are 31 flavors at Baskin Robins. We don’t all have to like the same things. Yes, back when KISS was making it big in the 70’s most of the fans in the seats were 13 year old boys that did not quite graduate to other hard rock acts like Led Zep, Sabbath, Van Halen and the like but like I said what does it matter to you? If they want to do their makeup and fireworks act, it does not enter your world so let it go.

This web site is the sand box of life we are talking about. Why add more crap when we all have to worry about making ends meet and dealing with the man?

Respectfully submitted,

Hebner20
hebner20

Favorite Player: shoeless joe
Least Favorite Player: Barry Bonds

Unread postby TIMMAH » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:15 pm

I overreacted so I apologize for that. I don't wish what's his face misfortune but he does piss me off and needs to watch his big mouth.

TIMMAH

Unread postby hebner20 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:20 pm

TIMMAH wrote:I overreacted so I apologize for that. I don't wish what's his face misfortune but he does piss me off and needs to watch his big mouth.

OK CDT here is the part when you say something that borders on nice.

You can do it!
hebner20

Unread postby Ziner » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:53 pm

CDT is a great guy and poster, you sir are a douchebag. Starting a post to rip one poster is pathetic and petty. Grow up or move on.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby hebner20 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:07 pm

Ziner wrote:CDT is a great guy and poster, you sir are a douchebag. Starting a post to rip one poster is pathetic and petty. Grow up or move on.

Explain why CDT is a nice guy? Do you know him? Have you ever met him? You know how I feel about him by my post but tell me what clique can I join to get to know these anonymous people?

I agree starting a post to rip another poster is rather epic and I am sure CDT probably is enjoying this but by what authority do you get to assign the douchebag title on people?

Your post is the type that needs to stop. At least TIMMAH apologized - that shows some maturity.
hebner20

Unread postby Ziner » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:14 pm

hebner20 wrote:
Ziner wrote:CDT is a great guy and poster, you sir are a douchebag. Starting a post to rip one poster is pathetic and petty. Grow up or move on.

Explain why CDT is a nice guy? Do you know him? Have you ever met him? You know how I feel about him by my post but tell me what clique can I join to get to know these anonymous people?

I agree starting a post to rip another poster is rather epic and I am sure CDT probably is enjoying this but by what authority do you get to assign the douchebag title on people?

Your post is the type that needs to stop. At least TIMMAH apologized - that shows some maturity.

I have not met CDT, but we have had several conversations through pm's and through threads. I should have clarified that he is a great guy in this internet world. Could he be a complete prick outside of it... sure I guess, but he has always shown decency towards me in threads and pm's so I figure he is probably a good guy outside of this message board as well, he has given me no reason to think otherwise. He just has a short fuse for people who piss him off and usually puts them down in a pretty harsh while still in an entertaining manner (at least to me). If you cant handle it ignore him, that is why the feature is there.

I get the authority to assign the title of douchebag to Timmah because he started this thread. That is as douchebaggy as it gets. Maturity would have been to ignore what upset him instead of calling him out in a thread.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby hebner20 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:27 pm

Ziner wrote:
hebner20 wrote:

I have not met CDT, but we have had several conversations through pm's and through threads. I should have clarified that he is a great guy in this internet world. Could he be a complete prick outside of it... sure I guess, but he has always shown decency towards me in threads and pm's so I figure he is probably a good guy outside of this message board as well, he has given me no reason to think otherwise. He just has a short fuse for people who piss him off and usually puts them down in a pretty harsh while still in an entertaining manner (at least to me). If you cant handle it ignore him, that is why the feature is there.

I get the authority to assign the title of douchebag to Timmah because he started this thread. That is as douchebaggy as it gets. Maturity would have been to ignore what upset him instead of calling him out in a thread.

So your a board admin too? :)

And BTW maybe CDT could have ignored whatever TIMMAH said in the first place and he would not have pulled the triple dog dare tactic of making a post devoted to ripping another poster. (Whatever it was that set him off I never saw it.)

I like CDT's posts for entertainment and they are usually well thought out but yes a short fuse is a good way to describe him. Read my original post on CDT.

Hey CDT, let's hear your take on this. I am sure it will be classic whether i agree or not.

Let's all just be a little more civil. I am done now - going to watch OSU perhaps win a big non conference game.

Rock on Ziner.
hebner20

Unread postby TIMMAH » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:32 pm

My problem is I am WAY to overly sensitive... even on the internet. I just can't let shit roll off me. So when some idiot makes fun of me, whether it's warranted or not, shit will stay with my for a week and I tend to lose my cool over it. I honestly don't even wanna read what what's his face will say here because I'm sure I'll let it ruin my weekend and I don't need that shit. Oh well.

TIMMAH

Unread postby hebner20 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:45 pm

TIMMAH wrote:My problem is I am WAY to overly sensitive... even on the internet. I just can't let shit roll off me. So when some idiot makes fun of me, whether it's warranted or not, shit will stay with my for a week and I tend to lose my cool over it. I honestly don't even wanna read what what's his face will say here because I'm sure I'll let it ruin my weekend and I don't need that shit. Oh well.

Dude, if you know that you are overly sensitive then work on it. The biggest thing is recognizing the problem. Maybe CDT knows you will melt and does stuff to get a rise out of you? What if I say that TIMMAH is the best? Will that make your week? It shouldn't and neither should any crap said here ruin your week.

Now, as far as interpersonal relationships go I can't help you other than to tell you this - 90% of success is made by just showing up. The bar is real low out there in the real world. One final sappy thing i can tell you:

To the world you might be one person but to one person you might be the world. Go out and find that one preson.
hebner20

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:04 pm

TIMMAH wrote:My problem is I am WAY to overly sensitive... even on the internet. I just can't let shit roll off me. So when some idiot makes fun of me, whether it's warranted or not, shit will stay with my for a week and I tend to lose my cool over it. I honestly don't even wanna read what what's his face will say here because I'm sure I'll let it ruin my weekend and I don't need that shit. Oh well.

C'mon dude, find a hobby. It's the interweb. You know what they say about the interweb and the special olympics.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:47 pm

I, too, am unaware of this rant.

Can somebody steer me in the right direction?
4thQtrGlory wrote:If we got all that, i would hang a browns flag from my boner for 2 weeks straight...
Bill the Butcher

Favorite Player: Federer
Least Favorite Player: Anything Boston

Unread postby Triple-S » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:08 am

Peeker643 wrote:I like CDT. And he's one of the better posters in this joint IMO.

That is all.

+1

I particuly enjoy his takes on the Buckeyes.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby Cease » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:10 am

You down wit CDT?

Yeah, you know me.
Cease

Favorite Player: Gamers
Least Favorite Player: Chuckers

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:51 am

TIMMAH wrote:
On my facebook, I put that Merriman should have gotten a medal instead of handcuffs. I had a bunch of people agree or laugh but this one girl I barely know freaked out lol. She was super pissed. Called me a prick and told me to be sure to teach my son that it's alright to hit women!

I dunno wtf her deal is. Either she is a huge bitch, she got abused as a kid, something else had already pissed her off, or she is in the running to be on "A Shot of love with Tila Tequila 3".

My reply.

Congrats, this might be one of the dumbest things ever posted on TCF.

The fact you suggest Merriman (if guilty) should get a medal tells me you're an idiot of amazing proportions.

I'm so impressed you could get a bunch of dumbshits on Facebook to laugh at your idiocy. They might be stupider than you, which is no small feat. Then you brag about a woman telling you what a giant tool you are. Nice job.

I can't stand her, but if Merriman did what she says (He may be innocent, if so she should be arrested for making false claims) he should go to jail and be suspended for all of 2009 at the very least.

Here is what he sent me via PM.

you're a fucking old moron. You ignorant bitch. It was a joke. I don't really think that. You didn't bitch out "Mr X" for saying he deserved an award but I post about my Facebook JOKE, and your bald fucking ass jumps all over me. Fuck you. Chill out dick. Cock. Asshole. Dammit you piss me off. I fuckin hate you and I hope you fucking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag.

This is funny because i'm not old (i'm 28), and i'm not bald (atleast not yet). And it's a pretty epic melt albeit in a PM, but still pretty damn funny.

think CDT's posts come off as knowledgeable but arrogant. His replies typically attack the poster personally and allow for no variance to his view point or appreciation of the other person’s opinion.

Hebner, are you a pyschologist? Some of what you've said is pretty correct. When I say something arrogant, it's because I really believe it or i'm trying to make someone chuckle. The second part of this quote is offbase, I respect the opinions of alot of people here. Some people I don't, but most I do. This forum has been the scene of many of heated debates on politics and other assorted issues. I bang heads with Republicans, and I respect just about all of them. bw is the only one that I had zero respect for. Ziner, Tripods, Mac, Herm, BDFD, Jfil, RC, Commodore, I respect them all and would buy 'em all beers.

I can’t condone the liberal use of profanity and personal attacks but let’s face it “CDT” is a pseudonym that he uses on these boards. We all use one to hide behind. My guess is CDT the character on these boards is probably an exaggerated version of his real personality. I would bet that to know him in person he is a little less of a hard ass

In real life I don't act like a hard ass, no need for it, i'm a big enough guy most people pose no threat to me (that's not arrogance, it's just a fact of who I am). I don't consider myself a hardass on here either, I just have an opinion and i'm not shy about voicing it.

CDT, maybe you could back off just a bit. For example your smack down of Tymaster on his recent KISS post was really just over the top.

I was just fucking with him, if it upset him, i'm sorry. He's a good guy.

Some of you might be disappointed I didn't torch Timmy. He's not worth it. He's probably 18-21 with no higher education and i'm inclined to let him make a jackass out of himself. The fact I can ruin his week and make him so mad he had to start a thread to call me names, is enough for me.

Thanks to you guys who had my back. :cheers:
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:51 am

I think I'm missing something here
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Unread postby jfiling » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:09 am

British_Pharaoh wrote:I think I'm missing something here

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15196

*hopefully not adding fuel to any fires*
jfiling
Old School Writer

Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Unread postby General » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:42 am

Regardless of a persons beliefs or opinions I try to get at least an understanding of what forms that direction in their thinking. I have my own set of opinions and I am convinced that nobody can change anybody's set of beliefs, philosophies, and opinions unless they are open to it. At any rate I enjoy CDT's posts as they are usually well thought out. So...will you buy me some beers too?

:spanky:
:group:
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Unread postby TIMMAH » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:46 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Some of you might be disappointed I didn't torch Timmy. He's not worth it. He's probably 18-21 with no higher education and i'm inclined to let him make a jackass out of himself. The fact I can ruin his week and make him so mad he had to start a thread to call me names, is enough for me.

I called you old and bald because I assumed your avator was a pic of yourself so my bad there. For the record, I'm 26 and do have a college degree. (mooning)

TIMMAH

Unread postby Orenthal » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:52 am

TIMMAH wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Some of you might be disappointed I didn't torch Timmy. He's not worth it. He's probably 18-21 with no higher education and i'm inclined to let him make a jackass out of himself. The fact I can ruin his week and make him so mad he had to start a thread to call me names, is enough for me.

I called you old and bald because I assumed your avator was a pic of yourself so my bad there. For the record, I'm 26 and do have a college degree. (mooning)

uh, in full 180 degree spirit, wow; you let that little zing get you THAT unhinged...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:53 am

jfiling wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote:I think I'm missing something here

http://www.theclevelandfan.com/boards/v ... =1&t=15196

*hopefully not adding fuel to any fires*

He made this post regarding something minor as being called an idiot on another post even though what he said in the thread warranted such ridiculing??

I'm sorry I made you go through the effort of posting me the link to the thread.

I've lost interest in this altercation now
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:59 am

I'm down with CDT.

I may not always agree with everything he says but he doesn't go out of his way to put people down purposely.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby aoxo1 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:34 am

A college educated 26 year old has no business trying to play something like that off as a joke. There is never anything funny, EVER, about domestic violence. And you mock a girl who called you on it. And have a huge melt on here. You are just an absolute class act.

CDT's post was very tame for the tubes.
I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
aoxo1

Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:32 pm

Everything about this thread is awesome.

Including that fact that it was started by one of the two or three dumbest human beings I have ever seen post on a message board.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:42 pm

Oh and I am a bit jealous of CDT.

Dude managed to land the first straight up call out thread/melt in TCF history.

I only wish I got that kind of respect. I cap out at replies.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:37 pm

Thanks for including that PM, CDT. I'm stealing some of that for sig greatness.

Keep on doing what you do.
"Dammit you piss me off. I f#ckin hate you and I hope you f#cking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag."

-- TIMMAH to CDT
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"

Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Unread postby skatingtripods » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:33 pm

CDT's a good dude. I just don't talk politics with him anymore.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby jack_tors » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:41 am

General wrote:Regardless of a persons beliefs or opinions I try to get at least an understanding of what forms that direction in their thinking. I have my own set of opinions and I am convinced that nobody can change anybody's set of beliefs, philosophies, and opinions unless they are open to it. At any rate I enjoy CDT's posts as they are usually well thought out. So...will you buy me some beers too?

:spanky:

Well said General, +1

This could be the most amazing thread I have ever seen on this board and it isnt locked yet.
“Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand.”- Wes Westrum

"The future is like a Japanese game show, we have no idea whats going on." - Tracy Jordan

"Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot and look like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
-Rufus T. Firefly
jack_tors

Favorite Player: Mike Modano
Least Favorite Player: LeChoke James

Unread postby DrPoove » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:23 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Ziner, Tripods, Mac, Herm, BDFD, Jfil, RC, Commodore, I respect them all and would buy 'em all beers.

I'm not good enough to buy a beer for?

I take your calls on the show. Prep you for head shaving. Play "Fletch" sound bites you love.

Wow. This hurts.

Single tear...
"What is understood need not be discussed."
-Loren Adams
DrPoove
Special Guest Referee

Favorite Player: Cleveland
Least Favorite Player: The Inbred

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:10 pm

DrPoove wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Ziner, Tripods, Mac, Herm, BDFD, Jfil, RC, Commodore, I respect them all and would buy 'em all beers.

I'm not good enough to buy a beer for?

I take your calls on the show. Prep you for head shaving. Play "Fletch" sound bites you love.

Wow. This hurts.

Single tear...

HAH! I was talking about people I argue politics with. Yes Jeff, i'd buy you a beer (or Bartles and James, which ever you prefer).
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:16 pm

You're going to have to buy the beer for me, CDT, because I'm fucking broke. :thumbdown:
hermanfontenot
History Buff

Favorite Player: Big Z
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby skatingtripods » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:18 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:HAH! I was talking about people I argue politics with. Yes Jeff, i'd buy you a beer (or Bartles and James, which ever you prefer).

He does seem like a Zima man...
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby DrPoove » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:10 pm

Skating Tripods wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:HAH! I was talking about people I argue politics with. Yes Jeff, i'd buy you a beer (or Bartles and James, which ever you prefer).

He does seem like a Zima man...

/lisp

Smirnoff Ice, please

/end lisp

;-) ;) :wink:
-Loren Adams
DrPoove
Special Guest Referee

Unread postby RC » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:42 pm

CDT and I argue politics a ton but I would never think he is a bad guy because we have different views on stuff. I actually enjoy the arguments/discussions that we have about different subjects.

Hell, sometimes I bring up a post mainly because I want to know how CDT is going to react. :cheers:

This thread cracks me up. I don't think I've ever melted on a person ever like that PM (real life or not) and I've seen some crazy shit. For example I worked security/bouncer at a club in Columbus in the 90s and I've never gone off like that.

Some needs to lay off the pixie sticks or something.

I like Sam Adams. I'll have a beer with you anytime, CDT. Hell, I'll even have a beer with JB and we all know how he is. :thumb up:
RC
Keepin' The Faith In Y-Town

Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Chris Grant

Unread postby TIMMAH » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:38 pm

I don't care if you like me or not. I don't care if you agree with my melt or not. What's his face stepped out of line... so I stepped further out of line. He insulted me.... so I insulted him. End of story.

It doesn't really bother me what he or any of you say about me because I know who I am and I know what this is.... the fucking internet. If this were real life and he said what he said to my face... we would have gotten into a fight. Straight up. Somebody would have been leaving on a stretcher. I won't say who because I don't know the guy. In real life you can't say shit like that to someones face and not expect to get into it but, this is a magical place called the internet where anyone can say whatever the hell they want without suffering consequences (unless you view being banned as a consequence).

He doesn't know me. I don't know him. You don't know me. I don't know you. So, I guess insults on here are kind of empty and meaningless.. much like the life of someone who has over 4,000 posts in just under 2 years on a Cleveland Sports message board.... I'm just saying.

I will say that I am sorry Cerebral for calling you out. I should have just ignored your unnecessary insults but, instead I took the bait. I will not however apologize for sticking up for myself. I came here to socialize with follow Cleveland sports fans. Hopefully that's what I can move on and do. If not, I'll let it be.

TIMMAH

Unread postby Orenthal » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:40 pm

TIMMAH wrote:I don't care if you like me or not. I don't care if you agree with my melt or not. What's his face stepped out of line... so I stepped further out of line. He insulted me.... so I insulted him. End of story.

It doesn't really bother me what he or any of you say about me because I know who I am and I know what this is.... the fucking internet. If this were real life and he said what he said to my face... we would have gotten into a fight. Straight up. Somebody would have been leaving on a stretcher. I won't say who because I don't know the guy. In real life you can't say shit like that to someones face and not expect to get into it but, this is a magical place called the internet where anyone can say whatever the hell they want without suffering consequences (unless you view being banned as a consequence).

He doesn't know me. I don't know him. You don't know me. I don't know you. So, I guess insults on here are kind of empty and meaningless.. much like the life of someone who has over 4,000 posts in just under 2 years on a Cleveland Sports message board.... I'm just saying.

I will say that I am sorry Cerebral for calling you out. I should have just ignored your unnecessary insults but, instead I took the bait. I will not however apologize for sticking up for myself. I came here to socialize with follow Cleveland sports fans. Hopefully that's what I can move on and do. If not, I'll let it be.

uh... Is this appropriate :bunny:
Orenthal

Unread postby Guest » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:19 pm

TIMMAH wrote: I don't know the guy. In real life you can't say shit like that to someones face and not expect to get into it but, this is a magical place called the internet where anyone can say whatever the hell they want without suffering consequences (unless you view being banned as a consequence).

Nah...the only person to get banned from NHB was BW...and that was mostly because I knew it would cause him to need at least three changes of Depends to deal with it. (and BTW...bw also eventually was banned from TWO political forums on the OBR....hehehehe).

For you? Nah...CDT is taking care of himself, and this thread is providing me with a huge amount of entertainment...so you're all good.

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:35 pm

Ok. Let's have some fun.

I don't care if you like me or not. I don't care if you agree with my melt or not. What's his face stepped out of line... so I stepped further out of line. He insulted me.... so I insulted him. End of story.

I never stepped out of line, I called you what you are. You melted like an ice cube in Death Valley.

It doesn't really bother me what he or any of you say about me because I know who I am and I know what this is.... the fucking internet.

What are you talking about? It really bothers you. It bothers you so much you had to send me a dumbass rant via PM, and start a thread about me.

If this were real life and he said what he said to my face... we would have gotten into a fight. Straight up. Somebody would have been leaving on a stretcher.

:lmfao: "Straight up", huh? You're a funny guy.

Wait, Tommy, I thought you said you don't know me? How the hell would you know if my life is empty and meaningless? Other people have attacked my post count and it doesn't mean shit to me. It just shows how desperate you are to insult me. That makes me laugh at you.

I will say that I am sorry Cerebral for calling you out.

No problem, you made a jackass out of yourself. Keep doing it if you want.

Hopefully that's what I can move on and do. If not, I'll let it be.

Yeah, you should've heeded your own advice. Instead you write another pile of garbage with snide little remarks and other pointless babble.

I really got thank you Tommy, you've made me smile quite a bit with this thread.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Ziner » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:26 am

CDT I have been waiting for that. TIMMAH, your latest post made zero sense. Quit while you are behind.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby skatingtripods » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:56 am

TIMMAH, :tool:
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:06 am

TIMMAH wrote: If this were real life and he said what he said to my face... we would have gotten into a fight. Straight up. Somebody would have been leaving on a stretcher. I won't say who because I don't know the guy.

So are we to assume you are a badass or a dumbass? Or perhaps an EMT?
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby TIMMAH » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:50 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I really got thank you Tommy, you've made me smile quite a bit with this thread.

You're welcome!

TIMMAH

Unread postby HoodooMan » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:02 pm

I will not however apologize for sticking up for myself.

You shouldn't.

But you SHOULD apologize for backing down the way you have. Where's your pride? Your principle?

What's his face obviously can't take a joke, so he starts some name-calling BS, and you're just going to take it? You had this guy on the ropes, and you're just letting him beat on you right now.

Fight back, and stop embarrassing yourself.
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
HoodooMan
The King

Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Unread postby DrPoove » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Can you add this quote to your sig line:

"TIMMAH eats a fat d!ck." -DrPoove

Thanks!
-Loren Adams
DrPoove
Special Guest Referee

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:34 pm

HoodooMan wrote:
I will not however apologize for sticking up for myself.

You shouldn't.

But you SHOULD apologize for backing down the way you have. Where's your pride? Your principle?

What's his name obviously can't take a joke, so he starts some name-calling BS, and you're just going to take it? You had this guy on the ropes, and you're just letting him beat on you right now.

Fight back, and stop embarrassing yourself.

You crafty bastard. You think he's dumb enough to fall for it?
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:58 pm

This might be a TKO gentleman. Oh the humanity......
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby TIMMAH » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:11 pm

omg. you're right mr cow person. What was I thinking?

Where's the smiley of blowing your brains out with a 9mm when you need it?

TIMMAH

Next

Return to No Holds Barred