Text Size

No Holds Barred

People of Walmart

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

People of Walmart

Unread postby RC » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:10 am

We just opened a new Walmart in Liberty (outside of Youngstown) and I think I have seen people like this there already.

I wonder if these pictures were taken in Pittsburgh.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/
RC
Keepin' The Faith In Y-Town

Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Chris Grant

Re: People of Walmart

Unread postby Triple-S » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:48 am

Nice link, This too is required viewing.

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/comedy- ... almart.php
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby fundamentals » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:47 am

:thud: :thud:

Sorry for the sidebar, anyone see the legal fight in Virginia over the construction of a WalMart supercenter near the Battle of the Wilderness site?
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Unread postby skatingtripods » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:05 pm

That's outstanding.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby jack_tors » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:38 pm

RC wrote:We just opened a new Walmart in Liberty (outside of Youngstown) and I think I have seen people like this there already.

I wonder if these pictures were taken in Pittsburgh.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Holy crap, I havent laughed so hard in a long time. The picture of the woman doing the splits had me crying. Awesome post.
“Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand.”- Wes Westrum

"The future is like a Japanese game show, we have no idea whats going on." - Tracy Jordan

"Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot and look like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
-Rufus T. Firefly
jack_tors

Favorite Player: Mike Modano
Least Favorite Player: LeChoke James

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:01 pm

Hooray for trash of all colors.
4thQtrGlory wrote:If we got all that, i would hang a browns flag from my boner for 2 weeks straight...
Bill the Butcher

Favorite Player: Federer
Least Favorite Player: Anything Boston

Unread postby StewieG » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:24 pm

It doesn't matter where you're at in the country. The inside of every Walmart looks exactly the same. Including the people. The only difference is, the closer to the Mexican border you get, the more people shift from White Trash to Mexitrash. I loathe going to Walmart, and feel the need to take a shower every time I go into one.
StewieG

Favorite Player: Delonte MF'in West
Least Favorite Player: LeQuit

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:30 pm

StewieG wrote:It doesn't matter where you're at in the country. The inside of every Walmart looks exactly the same. Including the people. The only difference is, the closer to the Mexican border you get, the more people shift from White Trash to Mexitrash. I loathe going to Walmart, and feel the need to take a shower every time I go into one.

I used to think that as well. My former Wal-marts were the Severance Wal-mart (which I put up to any walmart in the country as the most disfunctional and the most ignorant workers and shoppers) and one just outside Chicago that was pretty much your typical trashball Walmart. However, shockingly to me, I routinely go to the walmart near my house near Boulder (not in Boulder dont you worry. Walmart = bad, Target = cool and hip). The workers are all very friendly and helpful, the store is clean and well put together, I have yet to see white trash in there (yes unbelievable I know, but honestly), and there are usually plenty of MILF's worth checking out. I am there probably 3 times a week and it is actually a pretty decent shopping experience. I know this is not the typical Walmart store, but I appreciate that mine is not a shithole so I will defend it.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby StewieG » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:48 pm

Ziner wrote:
StewieG wrote:It doesn't matter where you're at in the country. The inside of every Walmart looks exactly the same. Including the people. The only difference is, the closer to the Mexican border you get, the more people shift from White Trash to Mexitrash. I loathe going to Walmart, and feel the need to take a shower every time I go into one.

I used to think that as well. My former Wal-marts were the Severance Wal-mart (which I put up to any walmart in the country as the most disfunctional and the most ignorant workers and shoppers) and one just outside Chicago that was pretty much your typical trashball Walmart. However, shockingly to me, I routinely go to the walmart near my house near Boulder (not in Boulder dont you worry. Walmart = bad, Target = cool and hip). The workers are all very friendly and helpful, the store is clean and well put together, I have yet to see white trash in there (yes unbelievable I know, but honestly), and there are usually plenty of MILF's worth checking out. I am there probably 3 times a week and it is actually a pretty decent shopping experience. I know this is not the typical Walmart store, but I appreciate that mine is not a shithole so I will defend it.

Oh my God. You've found the holy grail of Walmarts! (Although, as an aside, do trashy people exist in any way, shape, or form in Boulder? I swear rednecks disintegrate whenever they get within 3 miles of the city limits)
StewieG

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:58 pm

StewieG wrote:
Ziner wrote:

Oh my God. You've found the holy grail of Walmarts! (Although, as an aside, do trashy people exist in any way, shape, or form in Boulder? I swear rednecks disintegrate whenever they get within 3 miles of the city limits)

In Boulder White Trash is replaced with smelly street hippies riding a unicycle so you get guilted in to giving them your spare change. Hey at least they are working.

Its just outside Boulder, so it is suburbia, soccer moms and minivans a plenty.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:25 am

Ziner wrote:In Boulder White Trash is replaced with smelly street hippies riding a unicycle so you get guilted in to giving them your spare change. Hey at least they are working.

You pussy. I'll come out there and knock them right of that damn unicycle.... and steal their pot. ;-) ;) :wink:
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:22 am

Ziner wrote:Its just outside Boulder, so it is suburbia, soccer moms... a plenty.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.
4thQtrGlory wrote:If we got all that, i would hang a browns flag from my boner for 2 weeks straight...
Bill the Butcher

Unread postby Ziner » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:00 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Ziner wrote:In Boulder White Trash is replaced with smelly street hippies riding a unicycle so you get guilted in to giving them your spare change. Hey at least they are working.

You pussy. I'll come out there and knock them right of that damn unicycle.... and steal their pot. ;-) ;) :wink:

The dude has a 12 foot unicycle that he has to use a ladder to get up, that would be quite the fall. :lmfao:

I usually toss them a few bucks if they are performing... They call it Boulder Performing Arts, most call them bums. But I figure if they are making an attempt to work or entertain I'll give them a few bucks. The ones I ignore are the ones who just sit there and nag you. I would totally steal their pot.

One guy who sits there actually somehow has a puppy. His sign says "Please give me your spare change so I dont have to eat the puppy". Im not sure whether to laugh or punch him.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Doc » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:20 am

I'm afraid if I open that link at work, I won't get anything done. Disregard the fact that I surf TCF most of the time from 8-5.

I live basically across from the WM at Parmatown, which isn't terrible...but it's at Parmatown, so there's going to be trash regardless. Couple weeks ago, I'm in there trying to get some shampoo or razors or something...2 15-year old girls (bigger and not attractive) discussing which condoms to buy. Yuck, bad mental picture there. At least they were using protection...I didn't really expect WalMart trash to splurge on birth control of all things. I think I might take a walk up there tonight, about 10 or 10:30, just to scope out the scenery. Better than a night at the movies, and cheaper, too.
Doc

Favorite Player: Matthew Dellavedova
Least Favorite Player: Chris Bosh

Unread postby exiledbuckeye » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:48 am

Have you encountered the Interpretive Dance Hippies?
exiledbuckeye

Favorite Player: OSU
Least Favorite Player: scUM

Unread postby Ziner » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:52 am

exiledbuckeye wrote:

Have you encountered the Interpretive Dance Hippies?

Yeah I think I know who you are talking about. They have tons of different acts down there, jugglers, unicycle, this guy with this metal sphere that is impossible to describe, but actually pretty cool. Its like the circus everytime I go down there. Still enjoy it though, if nothing else it is unique.

Oh no I am getting soft :thud:
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:37 pm

Ziner wrote:Oh no I am getting soft :thud:

I never got that. Why does that make you soft? If I were in your shoes, I'd stop by a minute or two and enjoy their "performances" as well. Just the kind of person I am.
Bill the Butcher

Unread postby StewieG » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:17 pm

Doc wrote:I'm afraid if I open that link at work, I won't get anything done. Disregard the fact that I surf TCF most of the time from 8-5.

I live basically across from the WM at Parmatown, which isn't terrible...but it's at Parmatown, so there's going to be trash regardless. Couple weeks ago, I'm in there trying to get some shampoo or razors or something...2 15-year old girls (bigger and not attractive) discussing which condoms to buy. Yuck, bad mental picture there. At least they were using protection...I didn't really expect WalMart trash to splurge on birth control of all things. I think I might take a walk up there tonight, about 10 or 10:30, just to scope out the scenery. Better than a night at the movies, and cheaper, too.

There's not that many pictures on there right now. Maybe 12 or 15 or somewhere around there. It looks like the site just opened around the beginning of August. But give it a few weeks, and there's gonna be lots of pictures.

On the subject of Walmart denizens and birth control...around here at least there's ALWAYS a family that consists of: A large, fugly, lady wearing a (what used to be) white t-shirt with a picture of either cats, teddy bears, or unicorns toting about 6-8 of her own children, each of whom is crying, yelling, fighting with their siblings, looking thoroughly unhappy, or all of the above. Then there's a miserable-looking skinny husband with a look wondering which deity he pissed off to warrant such an existence and usually sporting a mullet. Each and every Walmart around here has that, without exception.
StewieG

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:51 pm

Ziner wrote:One guy who sits there actually somehow has a puppy. His sign says "Please give me your spare change so I dont have to eat the puppy". Im not sure whether to laugh or punch him.

lol. When I was going to OSU, my friends and I were walking down High Street when this random guy came up and asked us if we wanted to buy LSD or 'Shrooms, he was also giving away Rotweiller puppies. My buddy Tim suggested he sell the puppies instead of the drugs. That blew his mind.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby fundamentals » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:10 pm

"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:20 pm

LOL @ the hate mail.

F that. I deal with these people 90% of the time since I work at a Gamestop in hickville. Jesus H. Christ.

Some fat piece of shit came into my store a few days ago, so fat he couldn't even walk normally. You might say, "Oh, Bill that's mean." But wait. Just read on.

So the creature says to me, "I just got a PS3 and am looking for a few things for it." I help him find whatever he "needs" and ring him out. He then spits out the fact that he doesn't have a job. And he says it while laughing.

So this fuck just purchased a $300 video game system, and is being rung out for another $300 in useless merchandise, all the while mentioning the fact that he's unemployed. Again... while laughing.

People are stupid.
Bill the Butcher

Unread postby Triple-S » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:35 pm

WTF?!

I win.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S

Unread postby jfiling » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:51 pm

You beat me by 15 minutes on that Roethlisberger picture. I want to clean my eyes with Lysol after seeing that.
jfiling
Old School Writer

Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Unread postby Triple-S » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:53 pm

jfiling wrote:You beat me by 15 minutes on that Roethlisberger picture. I want to clean my eyes with Lysol after seeing that.

That's the typical scene inside a NEOhioan wal mart now. :(.

F-the Inbred.

Triple-S

Return to No Holds Barred