Text Size

No Holds Barred

Obama is in over his head

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Obama is in over his head

Unread postby Mr. MacPhisto » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:16 pm

Not my words exactly.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... Brown.html

He snubbed our closest ally and caused a snit over in the UK.

Sources close to the White House say Mr Obama and his staff have been "overwhelmed" by the economic meltdown and have voiced concerns that the new president is not getting enough rest.

British officials, meanwhile, admit that the White House and US State Department staff were utterly bemused by complaints that the Prime Minister should have been granted full-blown press conference and a formal dinner, as has been customary. They concede that Obama aides seemed unfamiliar with the expectations that surround a major visit by a British prime minister.

But Washington figures with access to Mr Obama's inner circle explained the slight by saying that those high up in the administration have had little time to deal with international matters, let alone the diplomatic niceties of the special relationship.

Allies of Mr Obama say his weary appearance in the Oval Office with Mr Brown illustrates the strain he is now under, and the president's surprise at the sheer volume of business that crosses his desk.

A well-connected Washington figure, who is close to members of Mr Obama's inner circle, expressed concern that Mr Obama had failed so far to "even fake an interest in foreign policy".

What did Biden say on the campaign trail against Obama?

I think he can be ready, but right now I don't believe he is. The presidency is not something that lends itself to on-the-job training.
Mr. MacPhisto
Troll

Favorite Player: LeBron James
Least Favorite Player: A.J. Pierzynski

Re: Obama is in over his head

Unread postby bw » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:39 am

Mr. MacPhisto wrote:Not my words exactly.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... Brown.html

He snubbed our closest ally and caused a snit over in the UK.

Sources close to the White House say Mr Obama and his staff have been "overwhelmed" by the economic meltdown and have voiced concerns that the new president is not getting enough rest.

British officials, meanwhile, admit that the White House and US State Department staff were utterly bemused by complaints that the Prime Minister should have been granted full-blown press conference and a formal dinner, as has been customary. They concede that Obama aides seemed unfamiliar with the expectations that surround a major visit by a British prime minister.

But Washington figures with access to Mr Obama's inner circle explained the slight by saying that those high up in the administration have had little time to deal with international matters, let alone the diplomatic niceties of the special relationship.

Allies of Mr Obama say his weary appearance in the Oval Office with Mr Brown illustrates the strain he is now under, and the president's surprise at the sheer volume of business that crosses his desk.

A well-connected Washington figure, who is close to members of Mr Obama's inner circle, expressed concern that Mr Obama had failed so far to "even fake an interest in foreign policy".

What did Biden say on the campaign trail against Obama?

I think he can be ready, but right now I don't believe he is. The presidency is not something that lends itself to on-the-job training.

When moronic liberals complained in the past that the world didn't like us, what they didn't understand was that the world feared us. Not so much anymore --

What happens when incompetence and marxism take over the White House

P.S. The Markets are gonna take another triple digit fall today. The outlook for the future is dim, people. Very dim. I'm sure, however, that Obama will take the opportunity to remind us that he inherited this mess. Again. For the 100th time since he took office. Literally.

I knew he couldn't handle the job. Millions of others also knew he couldn't handle the job. Why didn't you liberals realize he couldn't handle the job?

Are you liberals happy now? Got your social justice, don't you? The economy is going to get much, much worse before it gets better. If ever.

P.P.S. I have it on good authority that Bush was responsible for the San Francisco Earthquake.
bw

Unread postby jfiling » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:36 pm

Obama screwed the pooch the day he made Hillary the Secretary of State. Biden would have been fun at that post for larf value but someone like Patrick Leahy would have been a top pick IMHO. Also, it's way too early for him to be globe-hopping with the economy in the crapper. I'm hoping he'll settle in and get a little better, but I won't hold my breath. Let's not forget how Bush spent the summer before 9/11 on permanent vacation in Crawford, but he had Powell at State who was way more prepared for the job than Hill-dog. Nobody is good as president their first year. Reagan was pretty decent, but that was a once-in-a-generation thing.
jfiling
Old School Writer

Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Unread postby Mr. MacPhisto » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:51 pm

jfiling wrote:Obama screwed the pooch the day he made Hillary the Secretary of State. Biden would have been fun at that post for larf value but someone like Patrick Leahy would have been a top pick IMHO. Also, it's way too early for him to be globe-hopping with the economy in the crapper. I'm hoping he'll settle in and get a little better, but I won't hold my breath. Let's not forget how Bush spent the summer before 9/11 on permanent vacation in Crawford, but he had Powell at State who was way more prepared for the job than Hill-dog. Nobody is good as president their first year. Reagan was pretty decent, but that was a once-in-a-generation thing.

Well, Crawford was the Western White House. It's not odd for Presidents to actually not govern from Washington. Clinton did so because they didn't actually own a home during his Presidency. I think Bush never liked staying in DC and can you blame him? If I were President I'd probably prefer to spend more time somewhere else too.
Mr. MacPhisto
Troll

Favorite Player: LeBron James
Least Favorite Player: A.J. Pierzynski

Unread postby rawdawgexpress » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:56 am

bump.

People call it 'vision.' I call it running away.
-Josh Cribbs
rawdawgexpress

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:49 am

Dude, you got me all excited. I thought BW was back.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby Ziner » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:14 am

rawdawgexpress wrote:9800.

Thats only because the stock market didnt want to be called a racist on MSNBC because it did not cooperate with Obama's agenda. :dingle:
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:28 pm

Erie Warrior wrote:Dude, you got me all excited. I thought BW was back.

M first thought, but when posts following were "matter of fact", I became sad...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby exiledbuckeye » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:34 pm

Ziner wrote:

Thats only because the stock market didnt want to be called a racist on MSNBC because it did not cooperate with Obama's agenda. :dingle:

Could never have been bw. The word "Obamunist" is not in thread title. He'd have thrown in some references to the LSM and Dims, too.
exiledbuckeye

Favorite Player: OSU
Least Favorite Player: scUM

Unread postby jfiling » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:40 pm

exiledbuckeye wrote:
Ziner wrote:

Could never have been bw. The word "Obamunist" is not in thread title. He'd have thrown in some references to the LSM and Dims, too.

:salute:
jfiling
Old School Writer

Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Unread postby fundamentals » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:22 am

Don't tell these kids that our president isn't doing a great job :thud:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09 ... ent-obama/
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:26 am

heres the video. Who says America's youth dont respect authority

Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:20 pm

Ziner wrote:heres the video. Who says America's youth dont respect authority

I'll do my bw impression again. (ok getting into character, i'm mad, i'm old and I hate dims).

This is sickening. Now the Obamunist is taking direct aim at our children. OUR CHILDREN!. Don't you guys get it? These dimscum moonbats are brainwashing the youth of this country. The LSM is going right along with it, like the typicla lying scum they are. If the Obamunist says it, it must be gold. Just wait till they come for your guns, Then you'll all say "boy that bw fellow was right, and we chased him off NHB". This is the dim plan to sell communism to the brainless masses in this country. But have no fear, guys like Glenn Beck are going to speak the truth, even if people don't want to hear it. We had 7 million freedom loving real Americans in DC last week. We hate dims, socialcommunism, and Obama because he's the antiChrist. We Demand freedom from opressive tyranny!
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:33 pm

4 1/2 stars from me. I need a moonbattery picture if you are going to get to 5 stars
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:42 pm

Ziner wrote:4 1/2 stars from me. I need a moonbattery picture if you are going to get to 5 stars

I tried for the picture but I got this message

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

They must have known I was a Dem and they forbid me from laying my eyes on the holy truth that is contained in the pinnacle of journalism know as Moonbattery.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby exiledbuckeye » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:30 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

I'll do my bw impression again. (ok getting into character, i'm mad, i'm old and I hate dims).

This is sickening. Now the Obamunist is taking direct aim at our children. OUR CHILDREN!. Don't you guys get it? These dimscum moonbats are brainwashing the youth of this country. The LSM is going right along with it, like the typicla lying scum they are. If the Obamunist says it, it must be gold. Just wait till they come for your guns, Then you'll all say "boy that bw fellow was right, and we chased him off NHB". This is the dim plan to sell communism to the brainless masses in this country. But have no fear, guys like Glenn Beck are going to speak the truth, even if people don't want to hear it. We had 7 million freedom loving real Americans in DC last week. We hate dims, socialcommunism, and Obama because he's the antiChrist. We Demand freedom from opressive tyranny!

4 stars. You forgot to call us morons.
exiledbuckeye

Favorite Player: OSU
Least Favorite Player: scUM

Unread postby Earle » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:59 am

Obammy wants to be King/President of the world, but is so full of himself he walks all over everyones toes.

The king is naked and walking the streets.

Hell who would want him as a king. He Sucks at Life!!
Earle

Favorite Player: kosar
Least Favorite Player: frye

Unread postby Earle » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:01 am

Another reason to put your kids in a private school, even if you have to work 2 jobs.

Wait a minute since obammy has been prez we dont have jobs. SHIT!!! Were Screwed!
Earle

Favorite Player: kosar
Least Favorite Player: frye

Return to No Holds Barred