Text Size

No Holds Barred

I think The Scout Moderators SUCK!

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

I think The Scout Moderators SUCK!

Unread postby Alex » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:40 pm

I can't stand the Cleveland Indians Scout.com MODERATER's condescending attitudes. I can't stand how a topic is just suddenly closed, without even the possibility of waiting until the person who started the topic replying.

I equally can't stand Kilted Fool and NC tribe fan.

I can't stand the SCOUT.com stupid questionaire that asks about 50 different ways how they can get you to subscribe to their services. "No but really, just how can we get you to pay for a monthly membership?", and then this refrain gets re-asked 50 more times.

I can't stand the couple of posters that make accusations about post padding. :dead: POST PADDING? POST PADDING? There's no post padding in baseball.

You did what, you bumped a topic from another page, :dead: YOU FIEND !

And then, when you completely debunk a stupid accusation like the one NC tribe Fan made about me stealing an idea from her, I never hear a peep back. You see, God has made their decision, and it is irrevocable from that point on.

Is it because brains start shrinking at age 40 that people can't change their attitude about anything?

I hope you don't mind my rant about Scout.com
Alex

Favorite Player: Have One
Least Favorite Player: Don't Have One

Re: I think The Scout Moderators SUCK!

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:43 pm

Alex wrote:I can't stand the Cleveland Indians Scout.com MODERATER's condescending attitudes. I can't stand how a topic is just suddenly closed, without even the possibility of waiting until the person who started the topic replying.

I equally can't stand Kilted Fool and NC tribe fan.

I can't stand the SCOUT.com stupid questionaire that asks about 50 different ways how they can get you to subscribe to their services. "No but really, just how can we get you to pay for a monthly membership?", and then this refrain gets re-asked 50 more times.

I can't stand the couple of posters that make accusations about post padding. :dead: POST PADDING? POST PADDING? There's no post padding in baseball.

You did what, you bumped a topic from another page, :dead: YOU FIEND !

And then, when you completely debunk a stupid accusation like the one NC tribe Fan made about me stealing an idea from her, I never hear a peep back. You see, God has made their decision, and it is irrevocable from that point on.

Is it because brains start shrinking at age 40 that people can't change their attitude about anything?

I hope you don't mind my rant about Scout.com

Not at all.
The guy that runs this show loves hearing it and encourages people to sound off about the other boards. They ever talk about the Brandon Phillips fiasco over there?
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Alex » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:15 pm

The Phillips fiasco, I don't know, I took a lengthy break from Scout a while ago, and when I came back, I noticed it was a lot less active than in the past, but with the same moderators.

Is it ok to bring a topic back that is a couple of months old?
Alex

Favorite Player: Have One
Least Favorite Player: Don't Have One

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:24 pm

Alex wrote:The Phillips fiasco, I don't know, I took a lengthy break from Scout a while ago, and when I came back, I noticed it was a lot less active than in the past, but with the same moderators.

People here go back years every day. There's also topical stuff, but there are many who will support an opinion from today with arguments and examples from even decades ago.

Welcome to heaven sir.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby MadThinker88 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:37 pm

Peeker643 wrote:
Alex wrote:The Phillips fiasco, I don't know, I took a lengthy break from Scout a while ago, and when I came back, I noticed it was a lot less active than in the past, but with the same moderators.

People here go back years every day. There's also topical stuff, but there are many who will support an opinion from today with arguments and examples from even decades ago.

Welcome to heaven sir.

Just saw this and had to chuckle......
Gets welcomed to heaven and is then booted out within 45 days..

There is a morale to this story, one I think needs to be shared with others as a warning.
MadThinker88
In Tressel We Trust

Unread postby gotribe31 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:41 am

MadThinker88 wrote:
Peeker643 wrote:

Welcome to heaven sir.

Just saw this and had to chuckle......
Gets welcomed to heaven and is then booted out within 45 days..

There is a morale to this story, one I think needs to be shared with others as a warning.

And that morale is...DONT BE AN ASSHOLE! :thumb up:
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Return to No Holds Barred