Text Size

No Holds Barred

You gotta love the War on Drugs

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

You gotta love the War on Drugs

Unread postby jfiling » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:44 am

Buckeye leaf mistaken by Tennessee police

Never mind the fact that the logo of tOSU was mistaken for a marijuana symbol, I'm amazed that displaying a "marijuana symbol" is reasonable grounds for that traffic stop.
jfiling
Old School Writer

Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: You gotta love the War on Drugs

Unread postby gotribe31 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:51 am

I had a Buckeye leaf sticker on the back of my phone. Used to get mistaken for a pot leaf all the time. Usually by stoners, who probably mistake all sorts of things for pot leaves.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Re: You gotta love the War on Drugs

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:42 pm

Just legalize it and stop wasting time and money enforcing a dumb law no one follows or cares about.

The officer then explained that someone from outside his jurisdiction — apparently another officer — had spotted the leaf sticker and thought it might indicate that the car was carrying marijuana, Jonas-Boggioni said.

Man that's some slick ass detective work there, dipshit. Maybe he's too dumb to know you can't pull someone over for a sticker.... which would make him far too dumb to carry a firearm. All the best drug smugglers like to advertise the products they're carrying on their cars. Pablo Escobar made sure all his best dealers wore snowman costumes when carrying kilos of blow around town.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Return to No Holds Barred