Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Lost

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Lost

Unread postby consigliere » Fri May 26, 2006 6:14 pm

Anyone watch this show?

I'm a loyal Lost watcher.....was curious to get some thoughts on the season finale from anyone else who watches it.

I swear, as soon as they answer one question....50 new questions that need answers come up.

Locke, Echo and Desmond aren't dead....I am sure of it. Although, I am interested to see what happened to the bunker after the EMP went off. I wonder if something else gets brought to the island as a result of that.......and I wonder how Desmond's chick figures into this. How does she know to have a crew monitoring electromagnetic activity? Is her father and his company involved in this somehow?

Will Michael and his son really go? Or, does he turn around and try to save Jack and co? And, what about that look at the end between Jack and Kate before having sacks put over their heads? Is the "plan" Jack mentioned in motion and they were giving a look to nod in agreement? Or, was he giving her a look like "I wished I had banged the shit out of you before we all die."

Great show. Thanfully, unlike 24, we only have to wait 4 months for the story to pick back up.
Indians Prospect Insider: http://www.indiansprospectinsider.com/
consigliere

Favorite Player: Jeff Stevens
Least Favorite Player: Carl Willis

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture