Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Rambo

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Rambo

Unread postby SteelersStillSuck » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:49 am

Caught it this weekend, and auctually enjoyed it unlike mitch's review of it :P. Not so much of a movie that really is deep and profound, moreso what all the Rambo movies are all about..which is pretty much great action scenes..dialogue and stuff not so much. The Ending was auctually good as well despite what some folks said it was going to be.

Also, I heard to avoid "Meet The Spartans" :-)
SteelersStillSuck

Unread postby Guest » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:09 am

I did hear that it was getting favorable reviews from the action/adventure/slasher junkies.

But since everyone knows I'm a snob, I'll still make fun of it.

BTW, nice reports out today from Dr. Sylvester Stallone, talking about the virtues of HGH...how it's "harmless"...and how it'll be available over the counter in a few years.

Paul Byrd has contacted Sly's office in an effort to get him to write him a script.

Unread postby SteelersStillSuck » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:02 pm

Mitch wrote:I did hear that it was getting favorable reviews from the action/adventure/slasher junkies.

But since everyone knows I'm a snob, I'll still make fun of it.

BTW, nice reports out today from Dr. Sylvester Stallone, talking about the virtues of HGH...how it's "harmless"...and how it'll be available over the counter in a few years.

Paul Byrd has contacted Sly's office in an effort to get him to write him a script.

Yeah..Stallone obviously is very wrong on that issue..It's not harmless..Though I can understand why he would need it as he is like almost 70..and obviously not everyone can stay like Jack Lalane, but he really doesn't set a good example in that aspect.
SteelersStillSuck

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture