Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Vacancy

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Vacancy

Unread postby swerb » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:05 am

Saw this last night, not a bad flick for those who like the thriller/killer genre.

Luke Wilson and Kate Beckinsale are an unhappily married couple on the brink of divorce. Their car breaks down in the wrong part of town, they end up walking back to a seedy motel to stay the night. It's not long that they realize that the motel is the setting for the filming of snuff films, and that they're about to become the latest stars.

Plot line lacks, acting is so so at best. But its scary. Had me scared shitless a couple times.

Worth the rental for those who like to be terrified. I'd only give it a couple footballs on the Mitch Scale, but it sure as shit kept my attention.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture