Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

The Oh in Ohio

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

The Oh in Ohio

Unread postby mattvan1 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:55 am

Anybody ever heard of this film, let alone actually watched it? I was in a bit of a haze last night after the Tribe beat the Tigers and flipping around HBO I suddenly realized I was looking out a window at the Erie View Plaza building (is it still called that?) and Cleveland Browns Stadium from a vantage point that must have been the Terminal Tower. I couldn't follow the plot, but a vibrator featured prominently. http://www.theohinohio.com/ It did not get stellar reviews overall, but Variety and the NY Times liked it. Anyone remember when it was filmed and if it created a buzz in C-Town? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0422861/
mattvan1

Unread postby BruceK » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:07 pm

I've been meaning to get this on Netflix, because of the local angle (sounds like a chick flick) but haven't gotten around to it. I think it was flimed a couple of years ago.

Recalling stories when it came out, the Oh stands for orgasm, and Parker Posey is the star. I believe that Cleveland looks a lot better in this movie than it did in "Welcome to Collinwood"
BruceK
BJKResearch.com

Favorite Player: Reggie Dunlop
Least Favorite Player: Ogie Oglethorpe

Unread postby I'mwiththeband » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:05 am

Watched it. Unless you are a big Danny DeVito fan, or get a big kick out of seeing Cleveland sites in a movie, it isn't worth watching.
I'mwiththeband

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture