Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Old School Transformers for sale

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Old School Transformers for sale

Unread postby Guest » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:25 pm

A buddy of mine had me list a bunch of his old Transformers for sale on Ebay. The collection is actually pretty sweet and they are in great shape.

Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... &rd=1&rd=1

Unread postby Mr. MacPhisto » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:28 am

Looks a lot like my collection. My Metroplex is still in very good shape and I also have the Decepticon transformable city that looks like a dinosaur (I forget the name of it). Full set of Constructicons. Soundwave. Megatron. I can't remember all the names, but I've got probably three dozen or more Transformers.

The Transformers were the one toy I kept. My bro and I sold our Voltron and Star Wars stuff before moving from Ohio. It was a parental edict. We weren't allowing to keep it all for the big move. Sucks because there was an AT-AT, Millenium Falcon, X-Wing, Y-Wing, A-Wing, Slave I (with Carbonite Han Solo), different incarnations of all the characters, Jaba the Hutt, the Emperor.

I really wish I would have kept the die cast Voltron figures. That movie is supposed to hit next summer and the script has been well reviewed.
Mr. MacPhisto
Troll

Favorite Player: LeBron James
Least Favorite Player: A.J. Pierzynski

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture