Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

LOST

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

LOST

Unread postby bruce8100 » Fri May 11, 2007 10:57 am

Has anyone else been watching lost? This has to be the most frustrating show ever made. They come up with countless questions and the only time they answer them is with more questions. Now, most people's favorite character has been shot and left for dead in the middle of the jungle... unbelievable. I'm excited to see how the season ends in the next couple weeks.
bruce8100

Unread postby Guest » Fri May 11, 2007 1:07 pm

I don't think Locke is dead. If that crazy one-eyed Russian can survive getting his brain fried, Locke can handle the simple gunshot wound.

It's gotten much better in the last five or six episodes, but it's still infuriating in regards to what you said...every question that is answered brings up four new ones.

At least they won't do a Twin Peaks with it, as they'll wrap up the entire series in two years...and ABC has made the commitment to stay with it until the end.

Locke better be ok

Unread postby bruce8100 » Fri May 11, 2007 2:00 pm

Yeah I'm hoping Locke lives through the gunshot wound, which is very possible considering the island unparalyzed him. Did anyone else see the creepy person sitting in the chair where Jacob was supposed to be? It was only there for a split second, I had to rewind my TIVO to be sure, but that was weird. Maybe Jacob is real afterall?

I hate to hear series are ending, but in this case I'm glad they did it. Having a set endpoint will make sure they tie up most of the loose ends (I'm sure not all of them) which is good. It really seemed like in the beginning of season 3 the story was really dragging. Every episode it was Jack Kate and Sawyer held in cages and not much else happened. Knowing there are only 48 episodes left, hopefully this won't be a problem anymore.
bruce8100

Unread postby consigliere » Fri May 11, 2007 3:07 pm

Lost is still probably my 3rd or 4th favorite TV show behind 24 and Heroes.

I missed this week's episode, it is TIVOed and I'll watch it this weekend sometime.....but I have to say, the last few episodes have been very good. Definitely an improvement over the first half of the the season where the entire show was just sluggish. And yes, we are finally getting a lot of answers to what the heck is going on with the island and how they got there. Maybe the whole idea behind the show is to keep the viewers "lost" on what the heck is going on though.

So, are they in some sort of alternate reality? Like in some sort of "Bermuda Triangle" where things disappear? The parachute chick says they are all dead and they found their bodies and the wreckage. Are they dead? And what if Michael and his son, did they really get off the island? Lots and lots of questions for sure.
Indians Prospect Insider: http://www.indiansprospectinsider.com/
consigliere

Favorite Player: Jeff Stevens
Least Favorite Player: Carl Willis

Unread postby Dozen » Fri May 11, 2007 3:12 pm

Man this show "Lost" me about a year ago. Too many repeats, length between shows and loose ends. My wife still watches but I cannot anymore. It's a shame because it was great when it first started.
http://www.thesportshole.com

http://www.youtube.com/TheSportsHole

I have never seen so many kok heads all lumped together like that ~ Yhimmie
Dozen
TheSportsHole.com

Favorite Player: my son
Least Favorite Player: venomous/bipolar

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture