Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Hell on Wheels

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Hell on Wheels

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:01 am

Anyone watching. Not great but pretty solid so far. I like the dude playing the lead, Anson Mount. The Swede has the potential to be an awesome character. Everyone would recognize Colm Meaney.

So much fucking mud. Why the hell is there always mud everywhere in westerns?
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7739
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Hell on Wheels

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:03 am

motherscratcher wrote:Anyone watching. Not great but pretty solid so far. I like the dude playing the lead, Anson Mount. The Swede has the potential to be an awesome character. Everyone would recognize Colm Meaney.

So much fucking mud. Why the hell is there always mud everywhere in westerns?


I like it, I just have a hard type sympathizing with Confederates. I'm pissed they killed off the guy who played Buffalo Bill so early. Common is not that good of an actor.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Hell on Wheels

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:17 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:Anyone watching. Not great but pretty solid so far. I like the dude playing the lead, Anson Mount. The Swede has the potential to be an awesome character. Everyone would recognize Colm Meaney.

So much fucking mud. Why the hell is there always mud everywhere in westerns?


I like it, I just have a hard type sympathizing with Confederates. I'm pissed they killed off the guy who played Buffalo Bill so early. Common is not that good of an actor.

Jodi Foster is in this?
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13356
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Hell on Wheels

Unread postby hiko » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:02 pm

What the hell is this? Never heard of it.
User avatar
hiko
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:13 am
Favorite Player: Gray
Least Favorite Player: Black and White

Re: Hell on Wheels

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:22 pm

hiko wrote:What the hell is this? Never heard of it.


It's a Western TV series on AMC. It's about an ex Reb looking for the Union soldiers who killed his wife. He get's a job working on the cross country railroad. Oh and there are bad Indians.........
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Hell on Wheels

Unread postby pup » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
hiko wrote:What the hell is this? Never heard of it.


It's a Western TV series on AMC. It's about an ex Reb looking for the Union soldiers who killed his wife. He get's a job working on the cross country railroad. Oh and there are bad Indians.........


LaPorta is in a TV show? I think he should spend a little more time working on his swing, not on his acting.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
User avatar
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan
 
Posts: 12020
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:15 pm
Location: Eastlake, Ohio
Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Re: Hell on Wheels

Unread postby davemanddd » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:46 pm

pup wrote:LaPorta is in a TV show? I think he should spend a little more time working on his swing, not on his acting.


pay the man, shirley!!! :lmfao:
dave . . .
davemanddd
 
Posts: 2043
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:07 pm
Location: mansfield, ohio
Favorite Player: joe thomas
Least Favorite Player: lebron james

Re: Hell on Wheels

Unread postby Naxos » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Guess I am hooked. Interesting storylines. This past one Sunday was very good.
User avatar
Naxos
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:08 am
Location: Reading, PA
Favorite Player: Brian Sipe
Least Favorite Player: DA

Re: Hell on Wheels

Unread postby Acriumpa » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:48 am

motherscratcher wrote:Anyone watching. Not great but pretty solid so far. I like the dude playing the lead, Anson Mount. The Swede has the potential to be an awesome character. Everyone would recognize Colm Meaney.

So much fucking mud. Why the hell is there always mud everywhere in westerns?



Looks interesting..
Acriumpa
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:02 pm
Favorite Player: Colt McCoy
Least Favorite Player: Shawn Lauvao


Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest