Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Reghi Challenging Listeners To A Fight!

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Re: Reghi Challenging Listeners To A Fight!

Unread postby Triple-S » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:12 pm

so, goldhammer gets to be interviewed for cleveland affiliate for OTL and SC about LBJ? A guy who spends most of the day bashing the buckeyes and playing music that Radio Disney would think was lame?
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:10 pm

This Goldhammer clown sounds like a giant cunt.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby jack_tors » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:13 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:This Goldhammer clown sounds like a giant cunt.

Thats because he is a cunt. Annoying, useless, ignorant clown of a radio guy. Makes Rizzo sound Edward R Murrow. He's a young Reghi with less on the resume.
“Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand.”- Wes Westrum

"The future is like a Japanese game show, we have no idea whats going on." - Tracy Jordan

"Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot and look like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
-Rufus T. Firefly
jack_tors

Favorite Player: Mike Modano
Least Favorite Player: LeChoke James

Unread postby Triple-S » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:51 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:This Goldhammer clown sounds like a giant cunt.

first off, my bad ziner.

2nd off, this was mentioned earlier some time ago around the boards, just thought the audio would give you more of an idea of what this guy is like.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S

Unread postby Spin » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:44 am

What a train wreck this morning.

They're at a golf outing, and Rizz is cussing out Hammer for being a Douche. Mr. Wannabe host can't fill a few seconds of airtime while Rizzo does golf outing stuff.

Now they're so pissed at each other they're arguing like third graders about every player in the NBA. The little prick and the ho need to go before the whole show gets trashed, and KNR goes down the tubes. The last time I heard someone use those words on the air, Michell Rahal got fired from Fox Sports Radio.
Last edited by Spin on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spin

Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:38 pm

'KNR as a whole is a trainwreck.

I listened last night to the NBA FA summit w/ Reghi/Roda and Windhorst. Once again it was Reghi talking over people, cutting off his co-host and making sure HIS opinions were out there. They had a valuable resource in Windy there with them and Reghi didn't utilize him the way he should of. Roda was defending Shaw as an NBA ready HC and Reghi stops him and states that no LA assistant has turned into a viable HC and that Izzo carries alot more cache to a LeBron James than Shaw does. Also his proposal for a trade w/ the Hornets: DWest for Collison was met w/ crickets. He also asked Windy, "what about Nate Robinson" and BW moved on to a different subject completely. The guy is too full of himself and doesn't allow people who know much more than him (Windhorst) to speak.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:48 pm

Caught that too. Also caught the Craig Karmazin portion were he announced the fan summit results. The new Roda/Reghi show will be a train wreck. However, it looks they could be grooming Bentley and Cherry(sp) for bigger things. I heard their fill in for tRBS for about 20 minutes and it seemed lively with some potential.

How in the hell the #1 answer on the fan summit wasn't getting Sabrina off the air is amazing. Alright she can cozy up to some of these guys and get some inside <-ha ha ha, but she sucks <-again. He and Hammer yammering is not radio gold. Rizzo 80% to a slightly toned down Hammer's 20% is radio gold.

tRBS was full steam with the 80-20 and a less hardened Hammer. He has totally jumped the Reghi shark.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby Spin » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:30 am

Strange how Rizz had "vacation" yesterday after the blow up with Hammer Thursday. That's what they called it the last time he was suspended errrrrr on vacation. What a joke.

Take the last listenable show (Roda) on the air, and pair it up with Romewannabe, and Cleveland sports radio is the worst it's been in decades.

Rizzo has no control over his own show, Hammer thinks fag music is going to bring in a "younger demographic". Guess he hasn't been on a straight college campus in awhile. Hammer arguing about what they're going to do, running callers after 3 seconds, complaining about the #1 show in it's time slot. And talk about someone who can't accept his opinions, Hammer is the poster boy. Sabrina is a malcontent, and I'm being nice. I didn't think anybody could fuck up a Tony Rizzo show, but Craig Karmazin and Keith Williams have. So we know what they can do to a wet dream.

It's going downhill fast. You can write to them, they never reply. You can complain on the air, take surveys, but all the fans are wrong. The only thing left is to go to the advertisers. Of course, looking at who the advertisers are, they probably love this shit. Because the deals are so good!!!

We finally get another radio station that can be heard outside of downtown Cleveland, and we have an alternative, and 6 months in they switch to Jim Fuckin Rome. Why? Because some people in Barberton have a hard time getting the signal from KNR. The fact that Barberton is in love with Jim Rome is no surprise to anyone. But to hack the only sports show in the market noon-3 that doesn't talk about itself, race horses, and how great the last interview was, and doesn't repeat itself 20 times to fill time, makes me wonder if all of these butchers went to the Mark Shapiro School of Management.

So who are they putting in the 6:00 slot? I hear Waylon Boot is looking for work...

Pete Franklyn must be rolling in his grave.
Spin

Unread postby jb » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:42 am

Spin wrote:Strange how Rizz had "vacation" yesterday after the blow up with Hammer Thursday. That's what they called it the last time he was suspended errrrrr on vacation. What a joke.

Take the last listenable show (Roda) on the air, and pair it up with Romewannabe, and Cleveland sports radio is the worst it's been in decades.

Rizzo has no control over his own show, Hammer thinks fag music is going to bring in a "younger demographic". Guess he hasn't been on a straight college campus in awhile. Hammer arguing about what they're going to do, running callers after 3 seconds, complaining about the #1 show in it's time slot. And talk about someone who can't accept his opinions, Hammer is the poster boy. Sabrina is a malcontent, and I'm being nice. I didn't think anybody could fuck up a Tony Rizzo show, but Craig Karmazin and Keith Williams have. So we know what they can do to a wet dream.

It's going downhill fast. You can write to them, they never reply. You can complain on the air, take surveys, but all the fans are wrong. The only thing left is to go to the advertisers. Of course, looking at who the advertisers are, they probably love this shit. Because the deals are so good!!!

We finally get another radio station that can be heard outside of downtown Cleveland, and we have an alternative, and 6 months in they switch to Jim Fuckin Rome. Why? Because some people in Barberton have a hard time getting the signal from KNR. The fact that Barberton is in love with Jim Rome is no surprise to anyone. But to hack the only sports show in the market noon-3 that doesn't talk about itself, race horses, and how great the last interview was, and doesn't repeat itself 20 times to fill time, makes me wonder if all of these butchers went to the Mark Shapiro School of Management.

So who are they putting in the 6:00 slot? I hear Waylon Boot is looking for work...

Pete Franklyn must be rolling in his grave.

The obvious schtick really evades you, doesn't it?
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Spin » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:13 pm

jb wrote:The obvious schtick really evades you, doesn't it?

No I get the schtick. I understand the whole straight guy-funny guy thing. Hoolihan and Big Chuck. Tolo and Tapei. Lannigan and Webster. Mike and Mike.

This one isn't funny.

Or is it more "good cop vs. bad cop"?

Either way it's bad radio.
Spin

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:47 pm

JB still loves it to fanboy proportions. I wouldn't miss the show in its first year +. The season of dreams year was just radio gold. They jumped the shark plain and simple. They screwed up the mix. It is like a bad White Russian, all cream. The gimmicks that made the show fresh have taken over the content portion. At this point it is hack, with a few golden moments mixed in...

Spin I think 3-6 is Roda/Reghi, 6-7 Roda and LaCharles, 7-8 LaCharles and Je'rod Cherry, 8-10 a mix of Ruiter/Fedor/Brinda/Hack.

Obviously you can tell something is going wrong as Rizzo went years before going after Keith Williams. You can call it typical personality vs. management, but what took so long. Riz was a total Good Karma schill for years. How the F do you fire Jeff Thomas?
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby jb » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Spin wrote:
jb wrote:The obvious schtick really evades you, doesn't it?

No I get the schtick. I understand the whole straight guy-funny guy thing. Hoolihan and Big Chuck. Tolo and Tapei. Lannigan and Webster. Mike and Mike.

This one isn't funny.

Or is it more "good cop vs. bad cop"?

Either way it's bad radio.

No, purely subjective opinion, Spin.

What is objective is this is an act; not serious. Don't get hooked.

If you don't like it, don't listen, but for god's sake please stop taking it seriously.

FWIW, I think it is hillarious. Gimme Rizzo, galetti and buffoonery any time over dry know-nothings that 95% of us are better informed than..
jb

Unread postby Spin » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:38 pm

We agree on one thing, the Rizzo and the buffoonery is the best radio in town.

I just don't see the humor in Hammer and Sabrina. Maybe some do. For me it's like throwing Stephen A in between Thor Tolo and Paul Tapei. Showing my age again.
Spin

Unread postby jb » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:47 am

Spin wrote:We agree on one thing, the Rizzo and the buffoonery is the best radio in town.

I just don't see the humor in Hammer and Sabrina. Maybe some do. For me it's like throwing Stephen A in between Thor Tolo and Paul Tapei. Showing my age again.

Sabrina is bad, I agree. But Hammer is the bad guy wrestler schtick. That's all he is. We are so provincial the non-C-town cynica will always, always, always create a wave. He's Peter Brown. paired with Rizz, the ultimate homer, I think the schtick works. Ditto on the purposely juvinile bumper music grating on a hair mrtal veteran.

And god, Tolo and Topei. I think I just threw up in my mouth some.
jb

Unread postby Spin » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:53 am

Peter Brown I hated. Until I figured out he was right. Then he turned me into a cynic.

Aaron Goldhammer hasn't had the same effect. There are a few times I agree with him, but it's just not working with me.
Spin

Unread postby pup » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:53 am

Two biggest sports stories in Cleveland in the last year.

1. Holmgren
2. LBJ FA

Probably not in that order.

Reghi's takes on each situation, and adamant about both:

1. No chance in hell Holmgren retains Mangini. His GM would be either the Green Bay or Seattle assistants.

2. LeBron is staying. Been saying it for three years and not changing my mind now. And if he does go THERE IS NO WAY HE GOES TO MIAMI.

And this is KNR's drive time host.

no wonder the fat slob down the dial kicks their ass.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby swerb » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:54 am

I still cannot believe Goldhammer has been the face of Cleveland on ESPN this past few days. As if LeBron leaving wasn't a big enough kick in the nuts in itself.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby jb » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:00 pm

swerb wrote:I still cannot believe Goldhammer has been the face of Cleveland on ESPN this past few days. As if LeBron leaving wasn't a big enough kick in the nuts in itself.

We need to get more "active" Rich.

I feel like a hippie. But dang man, we fans just get dumped on.
jb

Unread postby swerb » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:03 pm

jb wrote:
swerb wrote:I still cannot believe Goldhammer has been the face of Cleveland on ESPN this past few days. As if LeBron leaving wasn't a big enough kick in the nuts in itself.

I've been begging people to step up ... I just don't got enough hours in the day to do 10% of the things I'd like to with the site ... and that's with Peeker taking over as Managing Editor a month ago.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby Triple-S » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:54 pm

I don't understand it.

He was never raised here, he's not a fan of any of the teams. He in fact hates the local college team.

Why allow him air-time over someone like...I don't know...hell, I'm reaching here, Roda.

Triple-S

Unread postby jb » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:47 pm

swerb wrote:
jb wrote:

I've been begging people to step up ... I just don't got enough hours in the day to do 10% of the things I'd like to with the site ... and that's with Peeker taking over as Managing Editor a month ago.

Shit, Brian has a title? This mean i need to be respectful of him?

christ.

i need to get thru today, then we'll see
jb

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:27 pm

Go be famous jb and go to the OCB next star of 'KNR. Like they have any stars...

Although I am really starting to like Bentley and Cherri.
Orenthal

Unread postby Spin » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Orenthal wrote:Although I am really starting to like Bentley and Cherri.

+1+1+1+1+1

Easily the best show on the air now. Good sports talk, pro player perspectives, humor, giving callers a long leash. And no stupid RBS sideshows.

And they tucked R&R into a neat package at a time when most of us can tune them out anyhow and still get local talk.
:nanner:
Spin

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:32 pm

So, Triv. is trying to organize something some sort of thing along the lines of the Browns fans flooding the phone lines of the NFL and faxing them like mad in '95, in regards to the NBA playoffs and the Cavs.

http://www.wtam.com/pages/trivpage.html

You know what, as much as I do think he's somewhat doing it for his own personal gain and publicity, I'd really like to support this idea. Don't know how many people on this board would be up for it though.

Triple-S

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:37 pm

I challenge Goldhammer and Reghi to a fist fight on top of that one big building you have.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:50 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I challenge Goldhammer and Reghi to a fist fight on top of that one big building you have.

It'd be cooler if it were on top of the horseshoe ;).

Triple-S

Unread postby Ziner » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:54 am

Why does Fedor talk so much? He's fucking awful too. He is making Brinda sound good on this show this morning. Geezus

And may I add listening to him and Hammer criticize the amateurs they had on the other day was absolutely classic radio. I just Rizz had the balls to call both of those amateurs out on it.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Triple-S » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:14 pm

Fedor kept going on about McCoy getting signed quickly and how he's the face of the franchise now..

a.) Josh Cribbs as of right now, is the face of the Browns

b.) No we don't! lmao, he's not playing at all this year, Holmgren and Mangini have said as much. As long as he's in camp at a reasonable time and is not out acting out "the hangover" in Vegas during this said time, it's not a big deal.

Triple-S

Unread postby Ziner » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:57 pm

Rizz let that show get away from him at the end. The last hour was completely and utterly embarrassing. They should have turned off Hammer's and Fedor's mic off and quit talking to the guys in LA. Pathetic.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:06 pm

This thread is proof of Battered Wife Syndrome
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Triple-S » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:10 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:This thread is proof of Battered Wife Syndrome

pretty much.

I'm curious, how much better is WEEI out in boston? I don't really like the Cbowds, but I would think that they would have more of a clue on how to run a sports talk station.

Triple-S

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Couldn't tell you, have no interest in listening to local blowhards jock their tams in any market.

Used to listen to Mike and the Mad Dog on WFAN out of NYC occasionally, because they were freaking awesome, but that's about as far as I go.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Ziner » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:15 pm

you're so cool
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Triple-S » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:03 pm

have to admit, Reghi losing his temper was rather funny, just for the fact he comes off as an idiot.

"Get off my air, you ignorant ass".

Triple-S

Unread postby Spin » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:30 pm

Triple-S wrote:have to admit, Reghi losing his temper was rather funny, just for the fact he comes off as an idiot.

"Get off my air, you ignorant ass".

That is one sound byte that will last a long long time!!!
Spin

Unread postby Damage » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:23 am

Next time you can muster up enough energy and resolve to turn on Reghahai's show, try to count how many times Douchey McDoucherson says the phrases, "...and again,...." or "...again...: or "...I TOLD YOU/REGHI TOLD YOU".

I am relieved to find out many people agree with my take on Reghi, in that he's an arrogant dick hole who cannot handle callers or parlay his takes into coherent, well thought out ideas over the radio. The reason they paired Roda (who I also hate but not as much as Reghi) is Reghi cannot go 10 seconds without interrupting the callers and forcing his take down our collective throats for the 37th time. They needed a 2nd man to kinda hone down Reghi's over-opinionated voice. So far, it hasn't worked. Not at all. He runs into and over Roda's take all the time. No give and take, no inviting the audience to participate.

My estimation is he'll be done in a year and will revert back to calling MAC games full time (still not a bad gig, as I think 90% of all broadcasters would die to call any college game/s).

Rizzo is good...when he's good. I don't dislike Hammer as much as most. I use to, even just 4 months ago. But he has grown on me like herpes. It's the good-cop bad-cop schtick, and when you're use to Reghi/Roda/Brinda, a new cracker tastes great. Unfortunately, they let the show get away from them too often. The show is good for 1/3rd of the time.
"I must be cruel only to be kind;
Thus bad begins, and worse remains behind."
Damage

Favorite Player: Terrell Brandon
Least Favorite Player: Joe Table

Unread postby jb » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:03 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Couldn't tell you, have no interest in listening to local blowhards jock their tams in any market.

Used to listen to Mike and the Mad Dog on WFAN out of NYC occasionally, because they were freaking awesome, but that's about as far as I go.

Pretty good network is on Sirius. It is out of canada called "hard core sports". They usually talk state's sports and allow language like Lee posts. Channel 98 if you have hook up.

Good walrus interview on RBS today. If you missed it, you missed something good.
jb

Unread postby Triple-S » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:34 pm

I've been listening to the 1350 marciano show as of late.

much better than Reghi, but I think that's all but a given with any sports talk show out there.

Triple-S

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:38 pm

Yesterday Reghi throws out how disgusted he is because Shaq is chasing a ring. He was trying to make him into this massive villian, like Reghi sleuth'd somthing amazing. Then Roda mentions Z doing the same thing and there had to be 5 seconds of dead air. With Reghi thats like 20 minutes, you could almost see on the radio his dead stop, critical error, blue screen, then lame attempt to restart his take.

When running down the teams Shaq was went to to chase his ring he mentioned Detroit, before slowly correcting himself. He also forgot to mention the only team he actually went to as a free agent (since his L.A. days "chasing") was Boston.

This about the sport he is "plugged into".
Orenthal

Unread postby Cease » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:19 am

In Philly this week before heading down the Shore, picking up some good talk on 610 WIP- a Philly sports talk station.

Not that I'm overly "in to" Philly sports talk, but the way they handle the callers on WIP is night/day to KNR. Maybe it's the call screeners, maybe it's better callers, maybe it's smarter hosts with history and consistency. Whatever it is, it's better.

No yelling, no posturing, just calls, responses, and conversation. Kind of nice to hear it again.
Cease

Favorite Player: Gamers
Least Favorite Player: Chuckers

Unread postby pup » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:13 am

As of right now, the best sports talk on KNR is from a Squeeler fan and someone who has been doing it for like 6 weeks.

Good Karma, Bad Talent.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby Triple-S » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:10 pm

Rizzo ripped hammer and fedor a new asshole today.

Was great and epic and pretty much called them out.

WAR Rizzo getting his own show and goldhammer and fedor getting their asses whooped in the ratings.

Triple-S

Unread postby Ziner » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:44 pm

missed it, I want details
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Triple-S » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:33 pm

Ziner wrote:missed it, I want details

And you can:

the Slowbiskie line is pretty lame, towards the end is the best, when rizzo threatens to do as much.

I would love to see the following scenario happen.

1.) STO teams up with WTAM to create a Sports Talk station complete with the rights to the Tribe/Cavs/Browns AND the Buckeyes games. Call it WWWE or something.

2.) Rizzo, Galleti, Drennan, all have sports talk shows simulcast on STO, also may I add, TCF gets a couple hours a week as well ;), keep hyping up the hometown sports talk angle to the audience

3.) WKNR is reduced to pretty much nothing, except the channel to catch Rome on.

Triple-S

Unread postby GodHatesClevelandSport » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:57 am

Rizzo sure sounds like an out-of-touch has-been in that clip.

He's only correct in one thing -- if you want to run a successful talk show, you have to be a kiss-up Mr. Positive. Don't shine the reality light on anything or the masses will be mad at you. Keep blowing smoke up athletes' asses so you can enjoy access and not be ostracized in the locker room. That's the truth of being a media insider. Of course, he pulls out the I'm Not A Journalist card so he doesn't have to think critically about anything.
GodHatesClevelandSport

Favorite Player: Joe Smith
Least Favorite Player: Joe Smith

Unread postby Spin » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:39 am

It's a slow time for sports right now. At least in Ctown. Maybe the ratings aren't what they were.

Might be a good time to throw this out there. Get people talking about the RBS.
Spin

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:56 pm

I just googled "Goldhammer douche" and got over 2,000 hits.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:02 pm

lol. Is that what Goldhammer looks like?
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Triple-S » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:32 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:lol. Is that what Goldhammer looks like?

yeah.

Triple-S

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:37 pm

Fedor is terrible.

I heard him on the way to work hosting some Sunday morning show following the Browns, you know, rather than discuss how improved the offense actually looked, Phil Dawson's two great field goals, and TJ Ward's performance.

You were rather instead treated to how it was a "one-off performance" for Delhomme (who he keeps insisting is the worst starting QB in the NFL), how Colt McCoy sucks, how the defense looked bad against the packers (pay no mind that Mangini NEVER shows his real defense in the pre-season.), and just him bitching, and coming off as Greg Brinda's forgotten son.

He took calls and rather then let the callers speak, he chews them out for disagreeing with him.

Triple-S

PreviousNext

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture