Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Ancient Aliens

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Ancient Aliens

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:19 pm

Has anyone caught this program? I caught an episode today. Cool stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Aliens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_astronauts

The episode I saw, The Evidence, though started about half way through, basically talked about ancient structures (mainly the great Pyramids), how impossible it was to build back then, and the theory of extraterrestrials lending a helping hand.

The History Channel kicks ass.
4thQtrGlory wrote:If we got all that, i would hang a browns flag from my boner for 2 weeks straight...
Bill the Butcher

Favorite Player: Federer
Least Favorite Player: Anything Boston

Re: Ancient Aliens

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:29 pm

I think it's interesting, i'm not sure I buy it though. The most compelling things I saw was the ancient structures in South America that were made up of huge blocks that appeared to be cut by modern machine technology. And the Mayan Pyramids that lined up exactly with the know planets in our solar system, then they laid out the aerial view of Stonehenge and it was exactly the same. The Nazca lines are also very curious.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Ancient Aliens

Unread postby jordan kramer » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:22 pm

saw it a while ago. really cool, interesting, thought provoking stuff. not sayin i believe every word of it like those mayan 2012 crazies, but i did enjoy it. enough "no way!", "holy shit", "get outta here", moments to keep me watching it at 2am
"i've been gettin G-ed up since i came out the hospital as a baby. i didn't wear pampers, i wore some slacks and some gators on the way home."
"in order for us to grow u gotta know, in order to love the brotherman, u gotta know the otherman. because one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish. knick knack paddy wack, give the dog a bone." - Delonte West

"i'm going to pull your endocrine system out of your body" - Gary Busey
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Who cares about this crap?

WE GOT A MUTHA FUCKIN EARTHQUAKE MACHINE!
jordan kramer

Favorite Player: brown eyed girls
Least Favorite Player: my girlfriend

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture