Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Madden 2011/Xbox Live/PS3 Network

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Madden 2011/Xbox Live/PS3 Network

Unread postby GameTimeAllTheTime » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:10 am

Idea: Start a Madden 2011 TCF Franchise mode w/ board members online...

If you have an xbox 360 or playstation 3 write down Gamertag/Name

mine for 360: xxpappakingxx

note: i realize it sounds stupid but I am not going to pay more money to re-change it.

If you don't have xbox 360 or ps3 I suggest you get one.. If you're excuse is that you're too old. Thats bullshit b/c if you can manage to use the Internet and post on these forums then I am pretty sure you will be capable of hitting buttons on a remote playing a football game.I am not telling you too buy a system for one game either b/c there are other benefits.. For those who don't know what franchise mode in madden series is look it up... but, ill give you my brief explanation anyways.

Franchise Mode Online: Allows you to create a league with other online players that allows interaction w/ trades, drafts, competition(games), choosing a team obviously for each person, free-agency, stadium upgrades, etc. 1-32 players I believe...
"If we take Clark with our 2nd round pick as SD suggests, I will tie my penis in a knot." -------- Ziner on drafting Daryll Clark
GameTimeAllTheTime

Favorite Player: Lebron James
Least Favorite Player: Chublie Weis

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture