Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

new South Park

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

new South Park

Unread postby TIMMAH » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:09 am

new episodes of South Park started last night. Anyone catch it? Flippin hilarious!

BILLY MAYS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image

Trains, planes, or automobiles *cocks shotgun* ... better have my DONUTS.
User avatar
TIMMAH
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:55 pm
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Favorite Player: Lebron James
Least Favorite Player: The Steelers

Re: new South Park

Unread postby jfiling » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:25 pm

I wanted to comment last night, but had no internet *damn you Time-Warner*

It was a forgettable episode. A few cheap laughs, but I'm really hoping Matt and Trey step their games up soon.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: new South Park

Unread postby waborat » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:56 am

jfiling wrote:
It was a forgettable episode. A few cheap laughs, but I'm really hoping Matt and Trey start smoking pot again.


Fixed
User avatar
waborat
 
Posts: 4096
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Concord
Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Re: new South Park

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:46 am

I have found that SP ages like a fine wine.

Will watch it again in a couple of days and decide on the episode.

That said, if you come at Matt and Trey you are coming at me. I'd go to war for those peeps.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?
 
Posts: 13982
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: new South Park

Unread postby waborat » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:50 am

e0y2e3 wrote:
That said, if you come at Matt and Trey you are coming at me. I'd go to war for those peeps.


Operation: Get Behind The Darkies???
User avatar
waborat
 
Posts: 4096
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Concord
Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Re: new South Park

Unread postby TIMMAH » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:57 am

I don't think South Park has ever declined much. I mean some episodes are better then others but it still makes me laugh as hard as it ever has. I loved this weeks episode. Hilarious.

BILLY MAYS HERE!!!!!!!!!
Image

Trains, planes, or automobiles *cocks shotgun* ... better have my DONUTS.
User avatar
TIMMAH
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:55 pm
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Favorite Player: Lebron James
Least Favorite Player: The Steelers

Re: new South Park

Unread postby jb » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:43 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:I have found that SP ages like a fine wine.

Will watch it again in a couple of days and decide on the episode.

That said, if you come at Matt and Trey you are coming at me. I'd go to war for those peeps.


+ 1

I love it as much as day one.

Looking fwd big time to getting to see the new episodes.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: new South Park

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:10 pm

jfiling wrote:
It was a forgettable episode. A few cheap laughs, but I'm really hoping Matt and Trey step their games up soon.


No, that's ignorant. That's just ignorant.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7742
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: new South Park

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:28 am

FTR: Butter's Bottom B was painfully laugh out loud fantastic
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?
 
Posts: 13982
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: new South Park

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:41 am

I'm praying they make fun of that Falcon kid and the balloon + Jon and Kate plus 8.

That's just begging for their treatment.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6363
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: new South Park

Unread postby CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07! » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:58 pm

I'm waiting for a Jay Cutler episode. There's been enough Bronco references throughout the show to warrant it. And there's more than enough to make fun of with Cutler.

Which reminds me of this: "Hi I'm Thcott Malkinthon, and I have diabeteth".
User avatar
CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07!
 
Posts: 1927
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 12:39 pm
Location: Brooklyn
Favorite Player: Troy Smith
Least Favorite Player: Braylon/Hughes/Pryor

Re: new South Park

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:11 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:FTR: Butter's Bottom B was painfully laugh out loud fantastic



You sure gave my ****hole a bit of a STREEETCHHH!!!


Half those guys didn't even use condoms! Book em!

and the evidence bag... just.... wow...
Fuck the Browns...
User avatar
rebelwithoutaclue
 
Posts: 3639
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 11:43 am
Location: Under them Skies of Blue
Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Re: new South Park

Unread postby TIMMAH » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:31 am

hand me the evidence bag! hahaha!
Image

Trains, planes, or automobiles *cocks shotgun* ... better have my DONUTS.
User avatar
TIMMAH
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:55 pm
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Favorite Player: Lebron James
Least Favorite Player: The Steelers

Re: new South Park

Unread postby jfiling » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:30 pm

I see tonight's episode is about pro wrestling vs. amateur wrestling. Looks interesting, with a WWE theme.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: new South Park

Unread postby Triple-S » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:58 pm

jfiling wrote:I see tonight's episode is about pro wrestling vs. amateur wrestling. Looks interesting, with a WWE theme.


Nein, It's about College/HS/Freestyle vs. WWE

I'm sort of hoping that Matt/Trey go with a "Vision Quest" parody, they seem pretty imfamous for making fun of '80's movies with fighting. I used to wrestle back in HS, so it'll be interesting to see what they do.

Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6363
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: new South Park

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:05 pm

Triple-S wrote:
jfiling wrote:I see tonight's episode is about pro wrestling vs. amateur wrestling. Looks interesting, with a WWE theme.

Nein, It's about College/HS/Freestyle vs. WWE


College/HS/Freestyle = amateur....
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
User avatar
Orenthal
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: The Midd Heights
Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Re: new South Park

Unread postby TIMMAH » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:55 am

haha! THEY TOOK HIS JOB!!!!?

The best part.... sir you best take your gay porn and get out this bar.
Image

Trains, planes, or automobiles *cocks shotgun* ... better have my DONUTS.
User avatar
TIMMAH
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:55 pm
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Favorite Player: Lebron James
Least Favorite Player: The Steelers

Re: new South Park

Unread postby jfiling » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:58 pm

TIMMAH wrote:haha! THEY TOOK HIS JOB!!!!?

The best part.... sir you best take your gay porn and get out this bar.

I loved both of those parts. Last night's episode was way better than the season premiere.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: new South Park

Unread postby CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07! » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:59 pm

TIMMAH wrote:haha! THEY TOOK HIS JOB!!!!?


THEY BROKE HIS JAW!
User avatar
CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07!
 
Posts: 1927
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 12:39 pm
Location: Brooklyn
Favorite Player: Troy Smith
Least Favorite Player: Braylon/Hughes/Pryor

Re: new South Park

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:01 pm

Not Butters Bottom B quality, but solid.

That said they could have an episode where Butters does nothing but sit and stare at a wall and I would laugh my ass off.

And the Job line is a recycled joke (although recycled pretty well) from the Goobacks episode about illegal aliens (although they actually were aliens).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goobacks
Last edited by e0y2e3 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?
 
Posts: 13982
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: new South Park

Unread postby CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07! » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:09 pm

The "took our jobs!" line has actually been used in several episodes since the Goobacks. This is the first time they've actually changed the verbiage though.

Speaking of aliens, anyone else spot the alien this week? My wife managed to catch it. Very very hidden.
User avatar
CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07!
 
Posts: 1927
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 12:39 pm
Location: Brooklyn
Favorite Player: Troy Smith
Least Favorite Player: Braylon/Hughes/Pryor

Re: new South Park

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:58 pm

The addiction to getting abortions thing was pretty good. It was a decent episode, I think they could've slammed Vince McMahon more.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: new South Park

Unread postby waborat » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:16 pm

Solid 2nd half to this season so far...

Hoping for a holiday episode with the woodland critters, Santa and/or Hankey in a few weeks (it's been too long)
User avatar
waborat
 
Posts: 4096
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Concord
Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Re: new South Park

Unread postby TIMMAH » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:56 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Not Butters Bottom B quality, but solid.

That said they could have an episode where Butters does nothing but sit and stare at a wall and I would laugh my ass off.

And the Job line is a recycled joke (although recycled pretty well) from the Goobacks episode about illegal aliens (although they actually were aliens).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goobacks


yea I know. That was a good one too.
Image

Trains, planes, or automobiles *cocks shotgun* ... better have my DONUTS.
User avatar
TIMMAH
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:55 pm
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Favorite Player: Lebron James
Least Favorite Player: The Steelers

Re: new South Park

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:53 pm

Alright, potentially a top ten episode of all time this week.

Holy shit.



and

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/2 ... b=featured
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?
 
Posts: 13982
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: new South Park

Unread postby Orenthal » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:59 am

Yeah, so damn funny. F*ck you whale...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
User avatar
Orenthal
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: The Midd Heights
Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Re: new South Park

Unread postby TIMMAH » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:59 pm

F*CK YOU DOLPHIN WHALE!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

lol
Image

Trains, planes, or automobiles *cocks shotgun* ... better have my DONUTS.
User avatar
TIMMAH
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:55 pm
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Favorite Player: Lebron James
Least Favorite Player: The Steelers

Re: new South Park

Unread postby Triple-S » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:46 pm

Saw the new one "The F-Word", classic. just dead nuts on, I thought I was the only one who disliked faux tough guy bikers who rev. their engines at every given moment.



also, this got referenced. :lmfao:
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6363
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: new South Park

Unread postby justmebd » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:37 pm

Having experienced the biker fags on a regular basis while living in AZ, I LOVED this episode. Dead Nuts On is right.
User avatar
justmebd
 
Posts: 1451
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Youngstown, OH
Favorite Player: Gary Gygax
Least Favorite Player: Heinz Field Occupant

Re: new South Park

Unread postby TIMMAH » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:45 pm

Triple-S wrote:Saw the new one "The F-Word", classic. just dead nuts on, I thought I was the only one who disliked faux tough guy bikers who rev. their engines at every given moment.



also, this got referenced. :lmfao:


Another funny episode lol. I loved when they were in the library haha! When did the Jim Rome thing get referenced?? I didn't catch that...

Speaking of that, what did Jim ever say about that bit? Did he think dude wouldn't actually jump him?? I only started listening to Rome the last couple years. Always was curious about Romes take on that lol. let me know!
Image

Trains, planes, or automobiles *cocks shotgun* ... better have my DONUTS.
User avatar
TIMMAH
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:55 pm
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Favorite Player: Lebron James
Least Favorite Player: The Steelers

Re: new South Park

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:46 pm

Triple-S wrote:Saw the new one "The F-Word", classic. just dead nuts on, I thought I was the only one who disliked faux tough guy bikers who rev. their engines at every given moment.



also, this got referenced. :lmfao:


Holy Crap! I didn't put that together at all. That's hilarious.

FTR - I always thought that Rome came off looking like a bit of a pussy in that clip.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7742
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: new South Park

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:48 pm

Oh, and I guess we can all start calling Toothlessburger a fag? Right?
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7742
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: new South Park

Unread postby TIMMAH » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Still don't get the reference.
Image

Trains, planes, or automobiles *cocks shotgun* ... better have my DONUTS.
User avatar
TIMMAH
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:55 pm
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Favorite Player: Lebron James
Least Favorite Player: The Steelers

Re: new South Park

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:08 pm

TIMMAH wrote:Still don't get the reference.


When the reporter was interviewing the two Biker Fags and he called them "fag" a few times, the biker started getting pissed and warned him not to call him a fag again. The reporter (who is apparently holding the camera because we don't actually see him, we only see his mic) says "I already did twice". Or something to that effect. The same way that Rome told Everett that he already called him Chris twice when Everett started to threaten him.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7742
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: new South Park

Unread postby TIMMAH » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:08 pm

Motherscratcher wrote:
TIMMAH wrote:Still don't get the reference.


When the reporter was interviewing the two Biker Fags and he called them "fag" a few times, the biker started getting pissed and warned him not to call him a fag again. The reporter (who is apparently holding the camera because we don't actually see him, we only see his mic) says "I already did twice". Or something to that effect. The same way that Rome told Everett that he already called him Chris twice when Everett started to threaten him.


oooh there it is haha.
Image

Trains, planes, or automobiles *cocks shotgun* ... better have my DONUTS.
User avatar
TIMMAH
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:55 pm
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Favorite Player: Lebron James
Least Favorite Player: The Steelers

Re: new South Park

Unread postby Triple-S » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:26 am

Glenn Beck is turning into like Public Enemy number 1 right now. Man that guy's hated, seen him EVERYTIME I clicked on digg "See MSNBC prove Glenn Beck wrong" or something like that. The funny part is, everytime he's mentioned his ratings probably go up, so it's accomplishing just what he wants.

So, I saw the episode, is this supposed to be harsh critique of Beck or just making fun of the fact that he's popular?
Were matt and trey making a comment that obama doesn't deserve the amount of criticism that he gets?

Because while I do think that Beck is on the whackjob side, I do think that criticism of Obama is fair game at this point, he's done a pretty bad job thus far with congress in regards to the economy and various other things.

Though, I'm probably looking far too much into this? Sorry to turn this political.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6363
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: new South Park

Unread postby justmebd » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:59 am

Triple-S wrote:Glenn Beck is turning into like Public Enemy number 1 right now. Man that guy's hated, seen him EVERYTIME I clicked on digg "See MSNBC prove Glenn Beck wrong" or something like that. The funny part is, everytime he's mentioned his ratings probably go up, so it's accomplishing just what he wants.

So, I saw the episode, is this supposed to be harsh critique of Beck or just making fun of the fact that he's popular?
Were matt and trey making a comment that obama doesn't deserve the amount of criticism that he gets?

Because while I do think that Beck is on the whackjob side, I do think that criticism of Obama is fair game at this point, he's done a pretty bad job thus far with congress in regards to the economy and various other things.

Though, I'm probably looking far too much into this? Sorry to turn this political.

Agreed, I'm not sure what Matt and Trey were going for last night. That being said, it still was funny. I especially loved how in the "reaction" shots of the classroom, Kenny is sound asleep and Butters is horrified while most of the other students do everything they can to distract themselves.
User avatar
justmebd
 
Posts: 1451
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Youngstown, OH
Favorite Player: Gary Gygax
Least Favorite Player: Heinz Field Occupant

Re: new South Park

Unread postby TIMMAH » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:31 am

justmebd wrote:
Triple-S wrote:Glenn Beck is turning into like Public Enemy number 1 right now. Man that guy's hated, seen him EVERYTIME I clicked on digg "See MSNBC prove Glenn Beck wrong" or something like that. The funny part is, everytime he's mentioned his ratings probably go up, so it's accomplishing just what he wants.

So, I saw the episode, is this supposed to be harsh critique of Beck or just making fun of the fact that he's popular?
Were matt and trey making a comment that obama doesn't deserve the amount of criticism that he gets?

Because while I do think that Beck is on the whackjob side, I do think that criticism of Obama is fair game at this point, he's done a pretty bad job thus far with congress in regards to the economy and various other things.

Though, I'm probably looking far too much into this? Sorry to turn this political.

Agreed, I'm not sure what Matt and Trey were going for last night. That being said, it still was funny. I especially loved how in the "reaction" shots of the classroom, Kenny is sound asleep and Butters is horrified while most of the other students do everything they can to distract themselves.


YOU CAN SUCK MY FAT TITS!!!

lol. great episode. I think the left can say it made fun of the right and the right can say it made fun of the left while guys in the middle like me can laugh even harder. Everyone wins.
Image

Trains, planes, or automobiles *cocks shotgun* ... better have my DONUTS.
User avatar
TIMMAH
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:55 pm
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Favorite Player: Lebron James
Least Favorite Player: The Steelers

Re: new South Park

Unread postby TIMMAH » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:21 am

"The lazy river is lazier then ever." HAHA!!!! Love it! Season finale already? That sucks!
Image

Trains, planes, or automobiles *cocks shotgun* ... better have my DONUTS.
User avatar
TIMMAH
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:55 pm
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Favorite Player: Lebron James
Least Favorite Player: The Steelers


Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ybot and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: ybot and 1 guest