Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Good news for Time-Warner customers in NE Ohio

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Good news for Time-Warner customers in NE Ohio

Unread postby jfiling » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:35 am

http://www.timewarnercable.com/northeas ... tices.html

Date: September 25, 2009

Time Warner Cable’s agreements with programmers to carry their services routinely expire from time to time. We are usually able to obtain renewals or extensions of such agreements, and carriage of programming services is discontinued only in rare circumstances. The following agreements with programmers are due to expire soon, and we may be required to cease carriage of one or more of these services in the near future.

*** No changes at this time. ***

On or after September 14, 2009, Hollywood Celebrity Products will be dropped from the Digital Access level of service; The Gem Shopping Network, The Black Shopping Channel and Wize Buys will be added to the Digital Access level of service.

On or after September 15, 2009, Sundance Channel will be added to the Digital Basic level of service.

From time to time we make certain changes in the services that we offer in order to better serve our customers. The following changes are planned on or after October 15, 2009

Hallmark Movies will be added to the Digital Basic Tier.

The following channels will be added to standard HD: Cartoon HD, TCM HD, HLN HD, E! HD;

The following channels will be added to HD for customers with the Digital Basic Tier: Biography HD, Disney SX HD, Outdoor HD, Fox Business News HD, Style HD, Hallmark Movies HD

The following channels will be relocated to new channel positions: On standard HD, Palladia HD from 469 to 470. On the HD Tier: Universal HD from 470 to 496; Smithsonian HD from 471 to 497; Mav TV HD from 472 to 498 and MGM HD from 473 to 499.

The following changes are planned on or after November 4, 2009:

The Weather Channel HD will be added to standard HD.

The following channels will be added to HD with carriage level varying by area: WE HD and TV One HD.

The following channels will be added to HD for customers with the Digital Basic Tier: Planet Green HD, IFC HD and Fuse HD.

The following channels will be added to HD for customers with the Digital Sports Tier: NHL Network HD, Tennis Channel HD and CBS College Sports HD.

Three channels in particular I have been dying for in HD: Cartoon Network, IFC and TCM. Getting Sundance added to the basic digital tier is great too, since they show a lot of good independent movies.
jfiling
Old School Writer

Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Good news for Time-Warner customers in NE Ohio

Unread postby waborat » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:49 am

DirecTV customers have had em for years ;-) ;) :wink:
waborat

Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:32 am

jfiling wrote:The following channels will be added to HD for customers with the Digital Sports Tier: NHL Network HD, Tennis Channel HD and CBS College Sports HD.

Rejoice!!!

...ok, ok. Just me.
4thQtrGlory wrote:If we got all that, i would hang a browns flag from my boner for 2 weeks straight...
Bill the Butcher

Favorite Player: Federer
Least Favorite Player: Anything Boston

Unread postby Triple-S » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:51 pm

still no nfl network? :(.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture