Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

9-17: Thursday night season premiers....

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

9-17: Thursday night season premiers....

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:13 pm

Some that I will be looking forward to in particular....

Survivor: Samoa (CBS), 8:00 PM/ET
The 19th edition of the series begins with 20 castaways being stranded on the South Pacific island nation of Samoa. They are immediately divided into two tribes: Galu and Foa Foa. Next, without speaking to each other, the tribe members select a chief who will make all of their decisions. At tribal council, the first person is voted out of the game.

Parks and Recreation (NBC), 8:30 PM/ET
In the Season 2 opener, Leslie tries to drum up publicity for the Pawnee zoo by arranging for two penguins to wed, but she inadvertently causes an uproar when both penguins turn out to be male. Elsewhere, Mark sets his sights on Ann and asks her out on a date.

The Office (NBC), 9:00 PM/ET
In the mockumentary's Season 6 opener, the Dunder-Mifflin staffers share gossip about the summer interns. Michael, feeling left out of the fun chatter, desperately goes hunting for the next big rumor to spread. Meanwhile, opposite-sex issues rattle Andy.

It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX), 10:00 PM/ET
Frank, Mac and Dennis try their hand at real estate; Dee arranges to be a surrogate mother for a rich couple; Charlie squares off with a lawyer over the intricacies of the judicial system.
"Dammit you piss me off. I f#ckin hate you and I hope you f#cking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag."

-- TIMMAH to CDT
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"

Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture