Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Tymaster » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:47 am

TORONTO - Gene Simmons says he's heard enough celebrity tributes to Michael Jackson, and wants to hear from the kids who accused the late pop singer of molestation.

Simmons, the bassist/vocalist for classic rock stalwarts Kiss, says he's less interested in Jackson's talent than he is in accusations that the singer molested young boys.

"I want the kids who've accused him, to be blunt, of molestation, to have their say," Simmons told The Canadian Press in a telephone interview from Los Angeles on Thursday.

"I want to hear what they have to say. Not celebrities. Let's celebrate the talent and everything later, let's just figure out if there are any victims here."

Jackson, who died last week, was tried for child molestation in 2005 but was ultimately acquitted of all charges by a jury. He faced a similar accusation in 1993 but that case was settled out of court.

For years, rumours swirled as Jackson hung around with child stars including Macaulay Culkin, and invited young boys for sleepovers at his Neverland ranch.

Despite being acquitted, those close to him have said he never recovered from the charges.

Since his death, glowing tributes have been rolling in from celebrities around the world, with few mentions of the allegations.

Even U.S. President Barack Obama paused Thursday to say that Jackson "will go down in history as one of our greatest entertainers."

Meanwhile, speculation raged Thursday about where the King of Pop will be buried, with some reports mentioning that there will be a public event in honour of the singer at the Staples Center in L.A. next week.

Officials are also probing the circumstances around Jackson's death, and whether drug use was involved.

Simmons, who's a popular - and reliably outspoken - reality TV star in addition to a rocker, said he initially declined to provide his opinion on Jackson, but that enough time had elapsed since the singer's death for him to break his silence.

Simmons said he knew Jackson roughly 26 years ago. At the time, Simmons was living with Diana Ross and found Jackson to be "charming and shy and self-effacing, you know, very pleasant, obviously talented."

Jackson paid millions of dollars to settle out of court with a 13-year-old who accused him of molestation in 1993, Simmons noted.

"I want to know what that boy has to say," Simmons said.

"So while it's sad that (Jackson) had this sad life and I understand, that's horrible - Michael's not the only victim. I want to know what these boys have to say."


and

Gotten a lot of questions from media and from quite a lot of you Re: Michael Jackson.

I have refused all media requests for interviews. There are enough people in the industry being quoted. Some altruistically, some for media coverage.

Either way...
When I was going out with Diana Ross in the early 80's, I met Michael a few times through her. We spent social time together.
Found him to be gentle, charming...obviously very talented. And that was that.

The Michael of later years is someone I didn't recognize...nor like very much.

When there are children involved...when there are allegations (many) of child molestation...when there are admissions of inviting countless young boys to spend weekends and sometimes Michael's bed with them (Michael's quote), clothed or unclothed...makes no difference...when there are payoffs to the children making the accusations in the $20,000,000 range ($20 Million Dollars!!! -- as reported by Media) ....There's more than doubt in my mind.

This doesn't take into consideration Michael's children...none of whom are biologically his. All three of whom have had a "strange" upbringing. But then, we don't know much, except a "Father" who thought nothing of dangling his young child over the balcony (head covered in a towel), so his fans could get a thrill.

So, what's my comment Re: Michael's passing? I hope he finds peace. I wish his family and friends all the best in these very sad times.

But as regards Media coverage: celebs can always get media coverage.

But what about the children who spent nights with Michael in his bed? (he has admitted on camera he has done it many times, and would continue to do it). They need a voice. And, they should have a chance to have their say. With lie detectors attached. Maybe then, away from rich celebrities, tricky lawyers and LA court systems that can't seem to convict anyone....maybe then, we'll find out the truth about child molestation charges leveled at Michael Jackson from children (that's plural, not singular).

My comment? I recognize and respect his talent, but the rest is very tainted.

And I want to hear the truth, once and for all.
Tymaster
 

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:21 am

Maybe Simmons can create a forum for the kids who accused Jacskon. I'm sure he'll whore out the KISS moniker to create more $$$ for himself.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
User avatar
Larvell Blanks
 
Posts: 2574
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:15 am
Location: Medina, Ohio
Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:32 am

Gene Simmonds aint shit

What a life it must be to only be known for having a tongue like a lizard
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
User avatar
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!
 
Posts: 9160
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:31 pm
Location: Pardubice, Czech Republic
Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Tymaster » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:03 am

British_Pharaoh wrote:Gene Simmonds aint shit

What a life it must be to only be known for having a tongue like a lizard


90 Million Records Sold. And no child molestation. Yeah, Gene "ain't shit." :lmfao:
Tymaster
 

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby dem425 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:27 am

Recognize the artist for his talents and then MOVE on.

However, that's not enough for our society. We must deify entertertainers (and unfortunately, athletes too) and in the process we intentionally overlook their "idiosyncrasies" in exchange for the pleasure (s) they provided us.

On the social ladder in prison, the lowest rung belongs to child molestors who are referred to as "short eyes". The don't last long in general population. For their safety, they are placed into "protective confinement" or PUNK CITY as the cons call it. They also refer to it as NEVERLAND.

Coincidence..............I think not!

Gene Simmons has maintained he was neither a druggie or an alcoholic, both hazards of the rock star game. Womanizer, maybe, but we can overlook that because guys think it's cool to bang a lot of chicks and women want to be the chicks that are banged (yes, it's a broad brush, I know)........

He is a ruthless marketer and I don't think he has ever slept with children in his bed unless they were his own. And somehow, I think Simmons was too vain to have anybody else in his bed besides a wanting woman.

So, to Gene: Your analysi of the Jackson debacle may be spot on, but be sure the glass in your house is thick enough to withstand the stones that may be thrown at it........
dem425
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:31 pm
Location: Now in Strongsville
Favorite Player: Dick Marcinko
Least Favorite Player: All Politicians

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:30 am

British_Pharaoh wrote:Gene Simmonds aint shit

What a life it must be to only be known for having a tongue like a lizard


BP-

MJ has his thumb up that bird's ass in your avatar.

Just sayin'...
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22656
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:38 am

Was Gene Simmons asked this question specifically in the interview or did he run with this angle himself? It's just a little odd that he would appoint himself the leader of this particular witch hunt right now.

What's his relation to the child molestation case, or Michael Jackson at all?
"Dammit you piss me off. I f#ckin hate you and I hope you f#cking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag."

-- TIMMAH to CDT
User avatar
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"
 
Posts: 2817
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:47 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Tymaster » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:41 am

Bayou Tribe wrote:Was Gene Simmons asked this question specifically in the interview or did he run with this angle himself? It's just a little odd that he would appoint himself the leader of this particular witch hunt right now.

What's his relation to the child molestation case, or Michael Jackson at all?

An interviewer asked him, knowing that Gene has known MJ for years, because Gene lived with Diana Ross four about 5 years.
Tymaster
 

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:44 am

Tymaster wrote:
Bayou Tribe wrote:Was Gene Simmons asked this question specifically in the interview or did he run with this angle himself? It's just a little odd that he would appoint himself the leader of this particular witch hunt right now.

What's his relation to the child molestation case, or Michael Jackson at all?

An interviewer asked him, knowing that Gene has known MJ for years, because Gene lived with Diana Ross four about 5 years.



My bad, I just skimmed through the original post hastily.
"Dammit you piss me off. I f#ckin hate you and I hope you f#cking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag."

-- TIMMAH to CDT
User avatar
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"
 
Posts: 2817
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:47 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Tymaster » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:45 am

dem425 wrote:Recognize the artist for his talents and then MOVE on.

However, that's not enough for our society. We must deify entertertainers (and unfortunately, athletes too) and in the process we intentionally overlook their "idiosyncrasies" in exchange for the pleasure (s) they provided us.

On the social ladder in prison, the lowest rung belongs to child molestors who are referred to as "short eyes". The don't last long in general population. For their safety, they are placed into "protective confinement" or PUNK CITY as the cons call it. They also refer to it as NEVERLAND.

Coincidence..............I think not!

Gene Simmons has maintained he was neither a druggie or an alcoholic, both hazards of the rock star game. Womanizer, maybe, but we can overlook that because guys think it's cool to bang a lot of chicks and women want to be the chicks that are banged (yes, it's a broad brush, I know)........

He is a ruthless marketer and I don't think he has ever slept with children in his bed unless they were his own. And somehow, I think Simmons was too vain to have anybody else in his bed besides a wanting woman.

So, to Gene: Your analysi of the Jackson debacle may be spot on, but be sure the glass in your house is thick enough to withstand the stones that may be thrown at it........


I really think calling MJ an artist is stretching it. Look at the mans catalogue. He didn't write most of his own songs. So then that leaves him being famous for what? Dancing. Well that was choreographed. So, MJ is a talent sure, but an artist? If so then the NKOTB are artist as well.
Just IMHO, to be an "artist" you need to create something.
Queen: they were artist.
The Beatles: same.
Rolling Stones: artist.
Michael Jackson, a talent PRODUCT.
Tymaster
 

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby exiledbuckeye » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:48 pm

Image
User avatar
exiledbuckeye
 
Posts: 1561
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:12 pm
Location: Michigan
Favorite Player: OSU
Least Favorite Player: scUM

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:01 pm

Tymaster wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote:Gene Simmonds aint shit

What a life it must be to only be known for having a tongue like a lizard


90 Million Records Sold. And no child molestation. Yeah, Gene "ain't shit." :lmfao:



That's because Americans have shocking music
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
User avatar
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!
 
Posts: 9160
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:31 pm
Location: Pardubice, Czech Republic
Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Tymaster » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:15 pm

British_Pharaoh wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote:Gene Simmonds aint shit

What a life it must be to only be known for having a tongue like a lizard


90 Million Records Sold. And no child molestation. Yeah, Gene "ain't shit." :lmfao:



That's because Americans have shocking music


That's 90 million worldwide. KISS played to over one million Europeans last year on their "Alive! 35" Stadium tour, and just got done playing to another million in South American stadiums last spring. They are currently touring Canada and returning to the US in the fall with a new record. When was the last time Jacko released an album or played a show???? Oh, that's right. He was to busy hiding at Neverland playing with little boys.
Tymaster
 

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby dem425 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:36 pm

Ty:

Mea Culpa on the term "artist"...........

While it may be silly to split hairs, I gotta be honest. If your comparisons included DaVinci, Shakespeare, Bethoven instead of the Beatles/Queen/Rolling Stones then maybe I would buy into your assumption I misused "artist".

The former are unquestionably artists in their own right. The latter are singing groups/musicians/entertainers........Nothing more.
dem425
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:31 pm
Location: Now in Strongsville
Favorite Player: Dick Marcinko
Least Favorite Player: All Politicians

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Tymaster » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:01 pm

dem425 wrote:Ty:

Mea Culpa on the term "artist"...........

While it may be silly to split hairs, I gotta be honest. If your comparisons included DaVinci, Shakespeare, Bethoven instead of the Beatles/Queen/Rolling Stones then maybe I would buy into your assumption I misused "artist".

The former are unquestionably artists in their own right. The latter are singing groups/musicians/entertainers........Nothing more.


From Wiki:
"Artist is a descriptive term applied to a person who engages in an activity deemed to be an art. An artist also may be defined unofficially, as, "a person who expresses themselves through a medium". The word also is used in a qualitative sense of, a person creative in, innovative in, or adept at, an artistic practice.

Most often, the term describes those who create within a context of 'high culture', activities such as drawing, painting, sculpture, acting, dancing, writing, filmmaking, photography, and music—people who use imagination, talent, or skill to create works that may be judged to have an aesthetic value. Art historians and critics will define as artists, those who produce art within a recognized or recognizable discipline.

The term also is used to denote highly skilled people in non-"arts" activities, as well—crafts, law, medicine, alchemy, mechanics, mathematics, defense (martial arts), and architecture, for example. The designation is applied to high skill in illegal activities, such as "scam artist" (a person very adept at deceiving others, often profiting (semi-illegally) from other people) or "con artist" (a person very adept at committing fraud).

Often, discussions on the subject focus on the differences among "artist" and "technician", "entertainer" and "artisan," "fine art" and "applied art," or what constitutes art and what does not. The French word artiste (which in French, simply means "artist") has been imported into the English language where it means a performer (frequently in Music Hall or Vaudeville). Use of the word "artiste" can also be a pejorative term.[3]

The English word 'artist' has thus, a narrower range of meanings than the word 'artiste' in French."


So, you are splitting hairs. It's all a matter of tastes and opinions. Some people like fine French Cuisine, some people like Steak and Shake. Which one is better? There is no way to prove one way or the other.
My point was that MJ didn't create anything. Well, I take that back he created a lot of horrific nightmares for little boys.
Tymaster
 

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:12 pm

So I guess in this particular situation with those definitions it would come down to how much of the song-writing and dance choreographing he took part in during his time as an artist.


Also, this...
From Wiki:


made me laugh. And I am as guilty of quoting Wiki as anyone.
"Dammit you piss me off. I f#ckin hate you and I hope you f#cking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag."

-- TIMMAH to CDT
User avatar
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"
 
Posts: 2817
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:47 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Tymaster » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:35 pm

Bayou Tribe wrote:So I guess in this particular situation with those definitions it would come down to how much of the song-writing and dance choreographing he took part in during his time as an artist.


Also, this...
From Wiki:


made me laugh. And I am as guilty of quoting Wiki as anyone.


Right. One could argue he was an "artist" of some sort, but his body of work is substantially smaller than his own contemparies. I'd liken Lionel Richie to being a much better "artist" than MJ. I used to go round and round with my Art prof's back in the day on this very subject. Salvador Dali is far and away my favorite painter, BUT what makes his art any "better" than Bob The Painter from PBS??? What makes Mozart better than Donnie friggin' Iris? You can't substantiate art. It is truly in the eye of the beholder. That is why I took so many art classes in college, but I also consistently disagreed with my (usually snobby, arrogant, know-it-all) professors in college. Speaking of which, if I wanted to, I could go back and get my PhD. I have a Masters. But does that really make me any smarter than the drunken whino's outside the Agora Theatre on Euclid? Just sayin'...................................................
Tymaster
 

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby jb » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:38 pm

Tymaster wrote:
dem425 wrote:Ty:

Mea Culpa on the term "artist"...........

While it may be silly to split hairs, I gotta be honest. If your comparisons included DaVinci, Shakespeare, Bethoven instead of the Beatles/Queen/Rolling Stones then maybe I would buy into your assumption I misused "artist".

The former are unquestionably artists in their own right. The latter are singing groups/musicians/entertainers........Nothing more.


From Wiki:
"Artist is a descriptive term applied to a person who engages in an activity deemed to be an art. An artist also may be defined unofficially, as, "a person who expresses themselves through a medium". The word also is used in a qualitative sense of, a person creative in, innovative in, or adept at, an artistic practice.

Most often, the term describes those who create within a context of 'high culture', activities such as drawing, painting, sculpture, acting, dancing, writing, filmmaking, photography, and music—people who use imagination, talent, or skill to create works that may be judged to have an aesthetic value. Art historians and critics will define as artists, those who produce art within a recognized or recognizable discipline.

The term also is used to denote highly skilled people in non-"arts" activities, as well—crafts, law, medicine, alchemy, mechanics, mathematics, defense (martial arts), and architecture, for example. The designation is applied to high skill in illegal activities, such as "scam artist" (a person very adept at deceiving others, often profiting (semi-illegally) from other people) or "con artist" (a person very adept at committing fraud).

Often, discussions on the subject focus on the differences among "artist" and "technician", "entertainer" and "artisan," "fine art" and "applied art," or what constitutes art and what does not. The French word artiste (which in French, simply means "artist") has been imported into the English language where it means a performer (frequently in Music Hall or Vaudeville). Use of the word "artiste" can also be a pejorative term.[3]

The English word 'artist' has thus, a narrower range of meanings than the word 'artiste' in French."


So, you are splitting hairs. It's all a matter of tastes and opinions. Some people like fine French Cuisine, some people like Steak and Shake. Which one is better? There is no way to prove one way or the other.
My point was that MJ didn't create anything. Well, I take that back he created a lot of horrific nightmares for little boys.


Not an MJ freak. Like some of his work.

Not a Kiss freak. Like some of their work.

Not why I called.

If you want to tell me that Frank Fuckin' Sinatra wasn't an artist and didn't create anything, you are insane.
Singers are artists. Dancers are artists. Gay, but artists.

carry on with what you subjectively like and don't like.

PS - You just used wiki as a serious source, din'tcha?

:bunny:
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby dem425 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:42 pm

Slap a tuxedo on a turd and it's still a turd, not a penguin!

Ty:

Thanks for the Wiki primer...................
dem425
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:31 pm
Location: Now in Strongsville
Favorite Player: Dick Marcinko
Least Favorite Player: All Politicians

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby BDFD » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:47 pm

I'm more shocked to discover Gene Simmons and Diana Ross shacked up for a few years. What an unlikely couple.


I've been through three stages in this Jacko thing. First I was like 'F him. That man was one sick bastard and everyone's children are a bit safer now.'

Then a day later I heard a few old cuts and it took me back to a much simpler time in my life when I somewhat enjoyed his music and I was a bit saddened by his death.

Now I'm back to me thinking he was a sick bastard that needed to go. The tributes are back to being nauseating to me.


That said, Smooth Criminal is one of the best videos of all time even if it contained trapped children. Why would the bad guy gangsters kidnap children? I never understood that. It has nothing to do with the lyrics of the song, or at least what I am able to decode of it.
User avatar
BDFD
 
Posts: 1227
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:06 pm
Location: Ohio's Fightin' 14th
Favorite Player: Nuke LaLoosh
Least Favorite Player: Duke Temple

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Tymaster » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:36 pm

BDFD wrote:I'm more shocked to discover Gene Simmons and Diana Ross shacked up for a few years. What an unlikely couple.


I've been through three stages in this Jacko thing. First I was like 'F him. That man was one sick bastard and everyone's children are a bit safer now.'

Then a day later I heard a few old cuts and it took me back to a much simpler time in my life when I somewhat enjoyed his music and I was a bit saddened by his death.

Now I'm back to me thinking he was a sick bastard that needed to go. The tributes are back to being nauseating to me.


That said, Smooth Criminal is one of the best videos of all time even if it contained trapped children. Why would the bad guy gangsters kidnap children? I never understood that. It has nothing to do with the lyrics of the song, or at least what I am able to decode of it.


Yeah, Gene lived with Diana Ross for about 5 years. Until he met Shannon at Hugh's place. Before living w/ Diana Gene lived w/ Cher for 4 years. Cher credits for being a great father figure to the kids and says rather adamantly that he helped raise them. Gene's had his share of "groupies" but it's more of PR stunt than anything. Sort of like Alice Cooper playing "evil" or whatever. Gene's been pretty faithful to Shannon since Nich was born in 89 or 90. I know an ex g/f of KISS' current guitarist (Tommy Thayer) who as served as KISS' flight attendant over the years, and she says Gene still gets some strange, but not like he makes it sound. And that's not infidelity because that's the agreement he and Shannon Tweed have. I'm sure when Gene is out touring Europe if Shannon wants to go over Hugh's and find some stud 40 years younger than Gene she can. She's pretty hot. Every guy on here knows they'd "hit it." But to conclude: back to Gene and his "4,000" groupies. That's his "biting the head of the bat" mystique thing. I'm sure he snagged all kinds of girls in the early 70's but starting in the mid 70's he consistently lived with someone: Cher, Diana Ross, and Shannon Tweed. Plus, EVERYONE w/ a brain in the rock star business slowed down on the groupie seen w/ Magic Johnson came out HIV positive the same year Freddie Mercury DIED from AIDS!
Tymaster
 

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:45 pm

Ted Danson and Whoopi Goldberg were dating for a long time. He banged her so hard, he knocked her eyebrows off.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Tymaster wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote:Gene Simmonds aint shit

What a life it must be to only be known for having a tongue like a lizard


90 Million Records Sold. And no child molestation. Yeah, Gene "ain't shit." :lmfao:



That's because Americans have shocking music


That's 90 million worldwide. KISS played to over one million Europeans last year on their "Alive! 35" Stadium tour, and just got done playing to another million in South American stadiums last spring. They are currently touring Canada and returning to the US in the fall with a new record. When was the last time Jacko released an album or played a show???? Oh, that's right. He was to busy hiding at Neverland playing with little boys.

But they they are no more than a novelty band, the music is terrible
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
User avatar
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!
 
Posts: 9160
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:31 pm
Location: Pardubice, Czech Republic
Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Tymaster » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:17 pm

British_Pharaoh wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote:Gene Simmonds aint shit

What a life it must be to only be known for having a tongue like a lizard


90 Million Records Sold. And no child molestation. Yeah, Gene "ain't shit." :lmfao:



That's because Americans have shocking music


That's 90 million worldwide. KISS played to over one million Europeans last year on their "Alive! 35" Stadium tour, and just got done playing to another million in South American stadiums last spring. They are currently touring Canada and returning to the US in the fall with a new record. When was the last time Jacko released an album or played a show???? Oh, that's right. He was to busy hiding at Neverland playing with little boys.

But they they are no more than a novelty band, the music is terrible

Again. An opinion. Was "Thriller" not a "novelty?" Glass houses buddy, glass houses.
Also, get back to me when you read about a member of KISS sleeping with little boys.
Tymaster
 

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:37 pm

Tymaster wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote:Gene Simmonds aint shit

What a life it must be to only be known for having a tongue like a lizard


90 Million Records Sold. And no child molestation. Yeah, Gene "ain't shit." :lmfao:



That's because Americans have shocking music


That's 90 million worldwide. KISS played to over one million Europeans last year on their "Alive! 35" Stadium tour, and just got done playing to another million in South American stadiums last spring. They are currently touring Canada and returning to the US in the fall with a new record. When was the last time Jacko released an album or played a show???? Oh, that's right. He was to busy hiding at Neverland playing with little boys.

But they they are no more than a novelty band, the music is terrible

Again. An opinion. Was "Thriller" not a "novelty?" Glass houses buddy, glass houses.
Also, get back to me when you read about a member of KISS sleeping with little boys.



I can't help but remember the article where Jordan Chandler admitted his dad made him lie.

Nothing is proven

I don't believe any of it
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
User avatar
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!
 
Posts: 9160
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:31 pm
Location: Pardubice, Czech Republic
Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Tymaster » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:49 pm

British_Pharaoh wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote:Gene Simmonds aint shit

What a life it must be to only be known for having a tongue like a lizard


90 Million Records Sold. And no child molestation. Yeah, Gene "ain't shit." :lmfao:



That's because Americans have shocking music


That's 90 million worldwide. KISS played to over one million Europeans last year on their "Alive! 35" Stadium tour, and just got done playing to another million in South American stadiums last spring. They are currently touring Canada and returning to the US in the fall with a new record. When was the last time Jacko released an album or played a show???? Oh, that's right. He was to busy hiding at Neverland playing with little boys.

But they they are no more than a novelty band, the music is terrible

Again. An opinion. Was "Thriller" not a "novelty?" Glass houses buddy, glass houses.
Also, get back to me when you read about a member of KISS sleeping with little boys.



I can't help but remember the article where Jordan Chandler admitted his dad made him lie.

Nothing is proven

I don't believe any of it


"Denial is not just a river in Egypt"

What about my other question? Was "Thriller" not a novelty? Hhhmmmmm.
Tymaster
 

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:38 pm

I'm a Rock freak, and yes, KISS sucked. JMHO though. They made their bones with face paint and wild stage shows. Their music was nothing special, so they had to stand out. They have a HUGE fanbase and i don't begrudge them that a bit. Ok musicians, great businessmen.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Tymaster » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I'm a Rock freak, and yes, KISS sucked. JMHO though. They made their bones with face paint and wild stage shows. Their music was nothing special, so they had to stand out. They have a HUGE fanbase and i don't begrudge them that a bit. Ok musicians, great businessmen.

You have to give them credit for virtually creating the modern arena rock stage spectacle. They set the standard. Nowadays even country artist and Bette Midler have huge stage sets. KISS, Alice Cooper, and Queen all deserve credit for that. And also, a zillion artist from Lenny Kravitz to Garth Brooks to Metallica credit KISS for making them want to pick up a guitar.
Tymaster
 

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:22 pm

Tymaster wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I'm a Rock freak, and yes, KISS sucked. JMHO though. They made their bones with face paint and wild stage shows. Their music was nothing special, so they had to stand out. They have a HUGE fanbase and i don't begrudge them that a bit. Ok musicians, great businessmen.

You have to give them credit for virtually creating the modern arena rock stage spectacle. They set the standard. Nowadays even country artist and Bette Midler have huge stage sets. KISS, Alice Cooper, and Queen all deserve credit for that. And also, a zillion artist from Lenny Kravitz to Garth Brooks to Metallica credit KISS for making them want to pick up a guitar.


No doubt. Without KISS there would no awesome stage shows like Rob Zombie's.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Tymaster » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:47 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I'm a Rock freak, and yes, KISS sucked. JMHO though. They made their bones with face paint and wild stage shows. Their music was nothing special, so they had to stand out. They have a HUGE fanbase and i don't begrudge them that a bit. Ok musicians, great businessmen.

You have to give them credit for virtually creating the modern arena rock stage spectacle. They set the standard. Nowadays even country artist and Bette Midler have huge stage sets. KISS, Alice Cooper, and Queen all deserve credit for that. And also, a zillion artist from Lenny Kravitz to Garth Brooks to Metallica credit KISS for making them want to pick up a guitar.


No doubt. Without KISS there would no awesome stage shows like Rob Zombie's.

And, to their credit, Gene and Paul have never claimed to be virtuosos (did I spell that correctly?) Gene always, always stated that he put on a guitar to "get paid, and get laid, and that anyone in rock who claims to be an artist is full of it." LOL. To me, musically, KISS are the Ramones w/ guitar solos musically. And that's not a bad thing. They write anthems. Catchy, hooky, melodic, anthems. Throw in the biggest spectacle in show biz, and voila, you have KISS. IMHO one of things that hurt KISS the most were the second rate immotators: bands like Poison and Motley Crue. Embarrassing.
CDT: there's a book, and it's unauthorized, to the truth, and pretty damned cool (ie, it had some DIRT on everyone in it) called "KISS and Sell" by a man named CK Lendt. He was one of KISS' business managers. It (the book) discusses in detail how Gene, Paul, Bill Aucoin (their manager), Neil Bogart (owner of of Casablanca records), and a man by the name of Sean Delaney, spent endless hours putting together stage show after stage show. KISS members were millionaires early in their life, but the band put every bit of profit in making each tour after the next better than the last. To this day, only Iron Maiden rivals KISS in showmanship in terms of quality staging and production. And that being said, what band took Iron Maiden out on their first tour? KISS of course.
Tymaster
 

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:05 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I'm a Rock freak, and yes, KISS sucked. JMHO though. They made their bones with face paint and wild stage shows. Their music was nothing special, so they had to stand out. They have a HUGE fanbase and i don't begrudge them that a bit. Ok musicians, great businessmen.

You have to give them credit for virtually creating the modern arena rock stage spectacle. They set the standard. Nowadays even country artist and Bette Midler have huge stage sets. KISS, Alice Cooper, and Queen all deserve credit for that. And also, a zillion artist from Lenny Kravitz to Garth Brooks to Metallica credit KISS for making them want to pick up a guitar.


No doubt. Without KISS there would no awesome stage shows like Rob Zombie's.

Dragula is a good song

I like his videos too
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
User avatar
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!
 
Posts: 9160
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:31 pm
Location: Pardubice, Czech Republic
Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby jb » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:10 am

Tymaster wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I'm a Rock freak, and yes, KISS sucked. JMHO though. They made their bones with face paint and wild stage shows. Their music was nothing special, so they had to stand out. They have a HUGE fanbase and i don't begrudge them that a bit. Ok musicians, great businessmen.

You have to give them credit for virtually creating the modern arena rock stage spectacle. They set the standard.



You write that as if cheesey, corporate, forverer-in-pubescence arena rock is a good thing.

IOW , they are the Rupert Murdoch of rock and roll.

Marvellous. (Said in Dirty Harry style.)

I'd be lying if I never cranked up "Dr. Love" or "Christine 16", though. Cheese, but guilty pleasure cheese. Much like cheese whizz. But anything that was that huge among 4th graders at St Felicitas when they were at peak has no cred. I'll go way out on a limb and guess the Clash never got that kind of run by an army of 9 year old boys.


To this day, only Iron Maiden rivals KISS in showmanship in terms of quality staging and production.


Well there yah have it. The ultimate compliment.

Ironic that if this is a threashhold for music, you run down MJ.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Tymaster » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:38 pm

JB wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I'm a Rock freak, and yes, KISS sucked. JMHO though. They made their bones with face paint and wild stage shows. Their music was nothing special, so they had to stand out. They have a HUGE fanbase and i don't begrudge them that a bit. Ok musicians, great businessmen.

You have to give them credit for virtually creating the modern arena rock stage spectacle. They set the standard.



You write that as if cheesey, corporate, forverer-in-pubescence arena rock is a good thing.

IOW , they are the Rupert Murdoch of rock and roll.

Marvellous. (Said in Dirty Harry style.)

I'd be lying if I never cranked up "Dr. Love" or "Christine 16", though. Cheese, but guilty pleasure cheese. Much like cheese whizz. But anything that was that huge among 4th graders at St Felicitas when they were at peak has no cred. I'll go way out on a limb and guess the Clash never got that kind of run by an army of 9 year old boys.


To this day, only Iron Maiden rivals KISS in showmanship in terms of quality staging and production.


Well there yah have it. The ultimate compliment.

Ironic that if this is a threashhold for music, you run down MJ.

The word is spelled "threshold" and :fu: to MJ the pedophile. Bruce Dickinson, Adrian Smith, Steve Harris, and Dave Murray have more talent in their little toes than MJ could've ever hoped to have had. Plus, none of them slept with little boys.
Tymaster
 

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:00 pm

none of them slept with little boys.

allegedly

Mr Simmons may get his wish regarding the accussors speaking up
http://www.makli.com/jordan-chandler-admits-he-lied-about-michael-jackson/

http://www.techbanyan.com/4554/jordan-chandler-admits-lied-about-michael-jackson/

Granted these are not legitimate news sources.

No one REALLY what happened except those involved but what these 2 stories say isn't too far fetched.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
User avatar
Larvell Blanks
 
Posts: 2574
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:15 am
Location: Medina, Ohio
Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:40 pm

Bruce Dickinson



Image
"Dammit you piss me off. I f#ckin hate you and I hope you f#cking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag."

-- TIMMAH to CDT
User avatar
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"
 
Posts: 2817
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:47 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Tymaster » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:51 pm

Bayou Tribe wrote:
Bruce Dickinson



Image


Haha. That was one of the best SNL clips ever. However I was referring to this BRUCE DICKINSON. The one that sold out Blossom last summer! Unlike MJ who was in hiding 'cause he slept w/ little boys:
Tymaster
 

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby jb » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:23 pm

Tymaster wrote:
JB wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I'm a Rock freak, and yes, KISS sucked. JMHO though. They made their bones with face paint and wild stage shows. Their music was nothing special, so they had to stand out. They have a HUGE fanbase and i don't begrudge them that a bit. Ok musicians, great businessmen.

You have to give them credit for virtually creating the modern arena rock stage spectacle. They set the standard.



You write that as if cheesey, corporate, forverer-in-pubescence arena rock is a good thing.

IOW , they are the Rupert Murdoch of rock and roll.

Marvellous. (Said in Dirty Harry style.)

I'd be lying if I never cranked up "Dr. Love" or "Christine 16", though. Cheese, but guilty pleasure cheese. Much like cheese whizz. But anything that was that huge among 4th graders at St Felicitas when they were at peak has no cred. I'll go way out on a limb and guess the Clash never got that kind of run by an army of 9 year old boys.


To this day, only Iron Maiden rivals KISS in showmanship in terms of quality staging and production.


Well there yah have it. The ultimate compliment.

Ironic that if this is a threashhold for music, you run down MJ.

The word is spelled "threshold" and :fu: to MJ the pedophile. Bruce Dickinson, Adrian Smith, Steve Harris, and Dave Murray have more talent in their little toes than MJ could've ever hoped to have had. Plus, none of them slept with little boys.


Spelling smak on me is as dmging as dropping marbles on a fall out shelter.

Look, all art is subjective, but fantasy D & D metal is just sophmoric, whnether or not MJ molested Iron maiden's fans' prime demographic or not.

Again, not particularly an MJ fan, but I can be objectiveof the art aside from the "man". MJ was a savant as a kid. He was an accomplished soul singer at about 12 who could put in emotion to songs he should have never been able to identiy with at his age. He should have been doing what Donny osmond did - namely crap. This doesn't even touch upon (no pun intended) dancing, recognized as an art since, oh, about 300 BC. The faux brother could move. There is no denying that whtehr you hate his style of dance or not . But yeah, put up a two story green mechanical monster, shoot off some big sparklers, and bang some drums incoherently and yer the shit. The whole genre of fantasy-centric pyrotechnic metal is just ridiculous and pubescent. It is all elves trampling Stonehenge. It was fun for me when I was 15 too, but now I have ear hair and life experience.

If they had talent, they'd make real grown assed music. Other than that, it is a cheesy guilty pleasure for some, I get that, but don't tell me how great it is and try to be serious. It's just too humiliating to keep reading. I hgave JD a hard time about Rush tongue in cheek as being for 17 and 18 year old first rate minds, but compared to Maiden they are Kant to Maiden's Gump.

I used to think Chef Boyaredee was great pasta at one time, too. When I was 7.

As an aside, in addition to his deamons from Joe and growing up a superstar really screwing him up, plus being allegedly wired wrong, plus a bunch af gravey training synchophants blowing snshite up his ass instead of him having a real friend, MJ's main artistic problem was he was the best Blockbuster store on the planet and never saw Netflix was rending him obsolete. he thought his message music and videos mattered in his hermetically sealed world long after Grunge and The Real World showed up.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:42 pm

JB wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
Spelling smak on me is as dmging as dropping marbles on a fall out shelter.

Look, all art is subjective, but fantasy D & D metal is just sophmoric, whnether or not MJ molested Iron maiden's fans' prime demographic or not.

Again, not particularly an MJ fan, but I can be objectiveof the art aside from the "man". MJ was a savant as a kid. He was an accomplished soul singer at about 12 who could put in emotion to songs he should have never been able to identiy with at his age. He should have been doing what Donny osmond did - namely crap. This doesn't even tough upon dancing, recognized as an art since, oh, about 300 BC. The faux brother could move. There is no denying that. But yeah, put up a green mechanical monster and bang some drums and yer the shit. The whole genre of fantasy-centric pyrotechnic metal is just ridiculous and pubescent. It is all elves trmpling Stonehenge. It was fun for me when I was 15 too, but now I have ear hair and life experience.

I usde to think Chef Boyaredee was great pasta at one time, too.



For the record, i'm no Maiden fan. Bruce Dickinson's voice is like nails on a chaulk board to me. I do like Rob/White Zombie and their stage show kicks ass. His slut wife was making out wiith 3 naked chicks. It's more than banging on drums. That's like me saying all Hip Hop is nothing more than clicks and whistles. I've seen other stage shows people think are awesome, Ramstein for one, with all their fire and dildos. People told me how great it was, it wasn't. I had to sit through 4 shitty bands that night in Cleveland, Slipknot, System of a Down, Ramstein, and American HeadJob. I got pestered into going, I didn't pay or drive. It was very Chef Boyardee, lots of meatballs.

However there are bands like this, that make my balls hurt. JB, go youtube some power metal, i bet you laugh as hard as I do.

Bow to DragonForce! (they suck).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvquWIULIFA&feature=related[/youtube]
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby jb » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:50 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
JB wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
Spelling smak on me is as dmging as dropping marbles on a fall out shelter.

Look, all art is subjective, but fantasy D & D metal is just sophmoric, whnether or not MJ molested Iron maiden's fans' prime demographic or not.

Again, not particularly an MJ fan, but I can be objectiveof the art aside from the "man". MJ was a savant as a kid. He was an accomplished soul singer at about 12 who could put in emotion to songs he should have never been able to identiy with at his age. He should have been doing what Donny osmond did - namely crap. This doesn't even tough upon dancing, recognized as an art since, oh, about 300 BC. The faux brother could move. There is no denying that. But yeah, put up a green mechanical monster and bang some drums and yer the shit. The whole genre of fantasy-centric pyrotechnic metal is just ridiculous and pubescent. It is all elves trmpling Stonehenge. It was fun for me when I was 15 too, but now I have ear hair and life experience.

I usde to think Chef Boyaredee was great pasta at one time, too.



For the record, i'm no Maiden fan. Bruce Dickinson's voice is like nails on a chaulk board to me. I do like Rob/White Zombie and their stage show kicks ass. His slut wife was making out wiith 3 naked chicks. It's more than banging on drums. That's like me saying all Hip Hop is nothing more than clicks and whistles. I've seen other stage shows people think are awesome, Ramstein for one, with all their fire and dildos. People told me how great it was, it wasn't. I had to sit through 4 shitty bands that night in Cleveland, Slipknot, System of a Down, Ramstein, and American HeadJob. I got pestered into going, I didn't pay or drive. It was very Chef Boyardee, lots of meatballs.

However there are bands like this, that make my balls hurt. JB, go youtube some power metal, i bet you laugh as hard as I do.

Bow to DragonForce! (they suck).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvquWIULIFA&feature=related[/youtube]


I think we took this hiway before CDT.

I got no issue at all with all of us liking the cheese we like. Just freaking come correct and acknowldge the cheese is but cheese, and in no way better than other cats' cheese. Flaunt yer cheese as art and I'll be a dick just to make a point.

Good metal is just hardcore punk's long lost brother.

Bad metal is just flat out funny. Not even bad hip hop can say that.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:14 pm

JB wrote:I think we took this hiway before CDT.

I got no issue at all with all of us liking the cheese we like. Just freaking come correct and acknowldge the cheese is but cheese, and in no way better than other cats' cheese. Flaunt yer cheese as art and I'll be a dick just to make a point.

Good metal is just hardcore punk's long lost brother.

Bad metal is just flat out funny. Not even bad hip hop can say that.


Not too much of what I listen is cheese, some of the black metal bands I like are kinda like that, They paint their faces in "Corpse Paint" and sing about how they hate religion and how awesome it would be to go back to Pagan times (which is cheese, but the music kicks ass). However some of them have a very serious side, Varg Vikernes for example, he burned down Churches that date back to the 12th century and murdered a bandmate by stabbing him 23 times. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varg_Vikernes

Those crazy northern Europeans.

My music collection has everything in it, except modern Country. I got about 1/3 metal, 1/3 Hard/Classic Rock, and 1/3 Other, which includes everything from Hip Hop to Bluegrass to Classical.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Gene Simmons on MJ the pedo!

Unread postby Triple-S » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:06 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Bow to DragonForce! (they suck).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvquWIULIFA&feature=related[/youtube]


Gee..this bands sounds familiar...I think I remember hearing them back in the day in 93..



:hide: don't kill me, I was 5. :(.

But yeah, that's pretty much the way they sound. A few years back in HS I was in a graphic arts class, I think I and three other people were the only people remotely into Sports and normal things, the rest were uber-dorks, all into among other things "Jolt" Cola, Lameass Anime Shows, and The Steelers, despite the fact they couldn't name a single player to name so their life, and bands like Disturbed, Dragonforce and other crap metal bands were their music of choice.....yeah...if not for a remote interest in my current field I would have bolted by now to get away from the nerds that are there.

I used to be really into Metal especially that in the Van Halen like mold, but I started realizing that the good majority of it was pretty Cheesey (VH being the exception and a few others). Even bands like Metallic a have really fallen pretty hard on the cheese factor for me. In the meantime I've gotten more into the old school hip-hop and R N'B. Groups like The O'jays and Funkadelic don't get as much props as they should be getting IMO. Great music exists in the racks not labled "Rock" or "Metal".
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6367
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.


Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest