Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Se7en

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Se7en

Unread postby swerb » Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:22 pm

Still on my quest to go back and rewatch all the movies in my Top 150 that I haven't seen in the last 10 years or so.

I hadn't seen "Se7en" since the opening weekend it came out at the theaters in 1995. Just one year out of high school at the time, I was killing brain cells ata frightening rate, and while I remebered I loved the film ... I remembered little of the details outside of the main characters roles and teh fact that the film was centered around the seven deadly sins.

What a great movie.

The director, David Fincher ... also directs that new serial killer film "Zodiac" that hits the theaters in a couple weeks. Fired up to see that one. Fincher also directed Fight Club, Panic Room, and The Game ... one of my all time favorite underrated films.

Man, if you either haven't seen Se7en, or like me, haven't seen it in a while ... it's 125 min of great theater.
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture