Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Inside Man

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Inside Man

Unread postby swerb » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:33 am

Finally got a chance to see this last night, very good flick.

Two of my favorite actors, Denzel and Clive Owen. Clive Owen is the leader of a team of bank robbers who take control of a bank right in the middle of downtown Manhattan. Denzel is the cop leading the team trying to neogtiate him and a fleet of hostages out of there. Jodie Foster gives a solid supporting role, and Willed Dafoe also co-stars.

Owen is and up and comer, really few actors I like more at this point. But Denzel is one of them. Every role is excellent, and if you think about the laundry list of powerful roles hes had ... he's well on his way to going down as one of the greatest actors ever.

Glory, Fallen, He Got Game, The Siege, The Hurricane, Remember The Titans, Training Day, Manchurian Candidate, Inside Man. All movies I really liked, with solid starring roles from Denzel.
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby Guest » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:40 am

I thought the movie was a little too slow and very predictable.
I was let down by this

Unread postby Guest » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:15 am

I gotta agree that Clive Owen is one of the best actors on screen right now. He just simply does NOT ever do a bad job.

Swerb...check out IMDB on Clive's next two flicks. Total opposite end of the spectrum, and both look fanfuckingtastic.

I'm going to do some research this week and post what I find on the Ball this week.

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture