Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

True Blood Season 2

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

True Blood Season 2

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:53 am

Gets fired back up on Sunday. DVRing the recap episode this week (I think it is replaying tomorrow around six or so).

(Also, Entourage is back Sunday July 12)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFiMjnKuYU&feature=channel[/youtube]
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: True Blood Season 2

Unread postby swerb » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:10 am

Can. Not. Wait.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby Tymaster » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:52 am

Count me in.
Been re-watching season one to get ready!! :pop:
Tymaster

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:12 pm

I just watched the season one recap with Alan Ball. It is on again tomorrow at 10 and I highly recommend watching it. The writer actually clarifies some things that were not made clear during the season itself (like the fact that Sam can become anything as a shapeshifter, not just a dog). It also gives a decent preview for this season which is sure to excite.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:13 pm

I never bothered to watch it. Everyone told me it was lame. Maybe I might give it a shot.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:26 pm

True Blood was an awesome surprise last summer Cerebral. Not the greatest show ever or anything, but a damn fun ride. I'm a vampire movie junkie so it is right up my ally, but even beyond my habits it's great. I don't know about jumping in for season 2 though. Since it is based directly on a series of books you would miss a lot of plot establishment and progression.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:44 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:True Blood was an awesome surprise last summer Cerebral. Not the greatest show ever or anything, but a damn fun ride. I'm a vampire movie junkie so it is right up my ally, but even beyond my habits it's great. I don't know about jumping in for season 2 though. Since it is based directly on a series of books you would miss a lot of plot establishment and progression.

I'll give it a shot, HBO doesn't usualy disappoint, except for that giant turd know as John From Cincinatti. I'm sure someone I know has it on DVD.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Tymaster » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:51 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:True Blood was an awesome surprise last summer Cerebral. Not the greatest show ever or anything, but a damn fun ride. I'm a vampire movie junkie so it is right up my ally, but even beyond my habits it's great. I don't know about jumping in for season 2 though. Since it is based directly on a series of books you would miss a lot of plot establishment and progression.

I'll give it a shot, HBO doesn't usualy disappoint, except for that giant turd know as John From Cincinatti. I'm sure someone I know has it on DVD.

Don't forget "Tell Me You Love Me." They thought we all wanted to watch geriatric sex :thumbdown:
I'm still tiffed about "Deadwood" being replaced by "John from Shitstainnasty." Hopefully they will conclude the best western series ever.
Tymaster

Unread postby waborat » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:51 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:I just watched the season one recap with Alan Ball. It is on again tomorrow at 10 and I highly recommend watching it. The writer actually clarifies some things that were not made clear during the season itself (like the fact that Sam can become anything as a shapeshifter, not just a dog). It also gives a decent preview for this season which is sure to excite.

I agree eO, watched the recap this past weekend and it added some new stuff and gave my mind a refresher course...

Glad to see HBO didn't wait the usual 9-10 months for the next season on this one...

Like Swerb said, Can. Not. Wait.
waborat

Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Unread postby BroncoFan » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:38 pm

Well I'll kick it off then. I thought premeire last night was great, continued introduction of characters and something very bad happening to Lafayette and others being held by Eric. The whole Tara story line has got me curious as well.
BroncoFan

Favorite Player: John Elway
Least Favorite Player: Phillip Rivers

Unread postby swerb » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:30 pm

Interesting first episode.

Memory eluding me ... Lafayette kidnapped by the vamps at the end of season 1? Forget when, why, and how.

Also, the brunette chick that is trying to lure in Tara, messing with Sam ... I think we can now rule out our suspicion from last season, that she was a fellow shapeshifter. She's an even higher being of some sort. And has Sam scared shitless.

New annoying red head vampire chick ... looks like they're setting up a season long duel/rivalrly between her and Sookie.

Tara's mom looks like she'll be a problem causing alc again by episode 3.

Jason found God. Only a matter of time before those religious wingnuts have his mind molded like silly putty, and likely use him to carry out some vampire hating agenda.

Looks like episode 2 will start to lay out some of these plot lines.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby Guest » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:06 pm

Lafayette was seen at the end of last season through the eyes of someone chasing him...jumping up on a dumpster, scared as hell.

From what we see from the previews, it looks like Eric is dealing some justice of his own, as he stated that the redneck was there due to his involvement in the killing of three (four?) vampires last year in the firebombing. Lafayette is definitely there due to his dealing "V". I somehow get the feeling they'll say "yes" when he asks them to turn him rather than kill him.

Ensign Roe is certainly some kind of higher being...the goddess statue...the painting of Greek gods out near the pool. Very interesting setup, and not what I expected.

Agree with Swerb on the 17 year old redhead vampire chick being a continued rival, and with Jason having his two cent mind twisted by the wingnuts (and the plastic haired poster-boy is hiding something. Gay? too easy. Fang-banger? maybe).

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:44 am

Actually the previews make it look like Sookie and the Redhead are going to bond until the Redhead talks Sookie into taking her to see her family and all hell breaks out.

Also a quick hit of Lafayette asking to be turned in the dungeon.

All in all a very good first episode.

The fifteen minutes of naked Sookie at the end of the episode was slightly unexpected.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby BroncoFan » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:19 pm

I agree seeing Anna in the buff in the first episode was a nice bonus, I guess once they got the shirt off last year it's full go now.

I think the whole Jason/Fellowship of the Sun is going to be a riot. Given his character last season was a comedic foil to the grisly murders and tension I can only see them buffooning him through the season with him getting caught in the middle of a series of mishaps once again.

The whole MaryAnn Forrester story line definately has me intrigued. She is definately more powerful than Sam and like Swerb said she scares the crap out of him. To find out she wasn't interested in the money tells you how little he understands her, but what is she exactly? I don't know about whether or not she is a shape shifter simply because she vibrates like a vampire during sex and he didn't. She has her own mojo going on and sex is a huge part of it with the Pan worship and the slapdown of Cabana Boy when he delivered towels at the wrong time. Either way Sam the puppy beagle is in way over his head

I also think the Sookie and Jessica "friendship" will be interesting but I think something bad will happen to Jessica after she does a lot of damage, she is the out of control wild child teen age vampire that will be uncontrollable.

Grab your popcorn, it' going to be a fun season! :cheers:

P.S. Oh yeah, if I ever find myself in a town called Bon Temps I 'm getting the hell out.
BroncoFan

Unread postby waborat » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:48 am

Excellent opener last weekend...

Felt like I was watching one of the "Saw" films with Lafayette in the cellar...

Shows a definite keeper...Only 12 hrs to ep #2!!!
waborat

Unread postby Guest » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:20 pm

Great episode last night...even better than the first.

Jason is going to end up banging the head preacher's wife...no way around it. Combine that with the hate from the Tight End (gay as hell) "rival" he's developed, and it will be interesting.

Sookie and Bill are heading for a rocky road. Between Bill taking "care of" Jessica's Daddy Dearest, and Eric's demand that she go with him to Dallas, things are going to get a little dicey.

Lafayette as a vampire? He's too great of a character to have just been killed off last night...they had to have turned him.

Maryann Forester turning Merlottes into an orgy last night, and vibrating Sam into doggy-state...pretty awesome. I still have NO idea what her deal is and what she wants from Sam or Tera (I think using Tera to manipulate Sam).

Unread postby swerb » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:37 pm

One of the best episodes yet.

Lafayette as a vampire is a great revelation. How good is he going to be?

Agreed on Jason, he bangs the blonde, and the super deep in the closet gay guy ... that has trouble written all over it. Also, if Sookie is no longer "needed" by Eric (great effin character) and Pam (something seriously hot about her), he also has vampire issues to worry about given him and his junkie girlfriends abduction of what his name last season. All roads leading to bad places for Jason, who is a great character in a Patrick from Sponge Bob kinda way.

Sookie's on Bill's shit list, obviously, and he no longer will likely resist Eric's desire to take her to Texas to read the minds of potential vampire abductors.

Maryann, bad ass. Can't wait to see where that story line is going.

I love this god damn show.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby CarolinaTribe » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:35 pm

This show is amazing.

I'm pro-vampire all the way. We better not have any Fellowship of the Sun followers around here--equal rights for all!
CarolinaTribe

Unread postby swerb » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:18 pm

Scratches on Daphne's back ... someone help me with the significance of that.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:31 pm

Swerb wrote:Scratches on Daphne's back ... someone help me with the significance of that.

Whatever got Sookie got Daphne and likely took it to the next step, whatever that is.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby swerb » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Peeker643 wrote:
Swerb wrote:Scratches on Daphne's back ... someone help me with the significance of that.

Whatever got Sookie got Daphne and likely took it to the next step, whatever that is.

Was trying to remember back what the doctor that was working on Sookie said. Something about how she had seen something like this before. Clue there, just can't remember what she said about it.

Love this show.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:48 pm

Swerb wrote:
Peeker643 wrote:

Was trying to remember back what the doctor that was working on Sookie said. Something about how she had seen something like this before. Clue there, just can't remember what she said about it.

Love this show.

And it keeps getting better.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby waborat » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:09 pm

mmmmm, dirty pumpsImage
waborat

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:21 pm

waborat wrote:mmmmm, dirty pumpsImage

Jessica looked 'all growed up' last night as well. Very nice. Sympathetic for the first time too.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:09 am

I avoided reading this thread since I just bought Season 1. Watched episode 1 and 2 with my wife and we both liked it. My biggest gripe is if all the fights and attacks are like the one on the couple beating Sookie. I hated the hyper fast motion. I have a feeling there might be some Werewolves (the camera pans to a picture in Sam's office of a Wolf sitting over a girl), which is sweet (dont tell me). I almost think the gay black dude and Rene are Vampires (The gay black dude more because he vanished at that party with the dude he was dancing with), but they were out in the day light when Jason got arrested, so maybe not.... The cast is good, nice to see the guy who played Farnum in Deadwood as the Sheriff.

I should finish season 1 by the 4th. I'll post more of my thoughts so you can laugh at how wrong they are or be amazed at my prediction skills. :thumb up:
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:47 pm

Heh.

CDT trying to unwrap the mystery that is season one.

Don't worry, season two is every bit as confusing at this point.

On last weeks episode:

I really want to know wtf Mary Anne is (as she is obviously either the source behind or the actual pig/lizard/bull/minotaur monster).

IMO Mary Anne just went after/or hard something attack Sookie because she is a threat now (Tara moving in with her). And we all saw the creature having messed with daphne and going after sam (maybe) next.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:37 pm

Ok.... I've been flying thru Season 1, stayed up almost all night to keep watching. I just finished the episode where Tara's mother had her exorcism, and the Rednecks burnt Malcom and the others house down. I'm utterly convinced Sam is a Werewolf or a shapeshifter of some kind. For the following reasons.

1) The wolf picture
2) He barks in his sleep
3) That dog that's always by his bar (I expect a kinship between dogs and werewolves)
4) He just went running by totaly naked.

The show is great at misleading you, so I might be totaly wrong. I have a feeling the super natural doesn't stop at vampires. We just had a demon, so who knows what else is next (well you guys do, but I don't)

Lafayete is an awesome character. He cracks me up. I get the feeling he might get killed if it's found out he is selling V. Vampires don't like that I guess.

V almost looks fun to do, except for the fact it looks like Jason is already addicted hardcore.

Still wondering what Eric's greater role is, i'm sure he has one being the very powerful Vampire he is. I have a feeling the woman who turned Bill will reappear also.

:thumb up:
Last edited by Cerebral_DownTime on Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:39 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Ok.... I've been flying thru Season 1, stayed up almost all night to keep watching. I just finished the episode where Tara's mother had her exorcism, and the Rednecks burnt Malcom and the others house down. I'm utterly convinced Sam is a Werewolf or a shapeshifter of some kind. For the following reasons.

1) The wolf picture
2) He barks in his sleep
3) That dog that's always by his bar (I expect a kinship between dogs and werewolves)
4) He just went running by totaly naked.

The show is great at misleading you, so I might be totaly wrong. I have a feeling the super natural doesn't stop at vampires.

Lafayete is an awesome character. He cracks me up. I get the feeling he might get killed if it's found out he is selling V. Vampires don't like that I guess.

V almost looks fun to do, except for the fact it looks like Jason is already addicted hardcore.

Still wondering what Eric's greater role is, i'm sure he has one being the very powerful Vampire he is. I have a feeling the woman who turned Bill will reappear also.

:thumb up:

It's all over. You're hooked.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:45 pm

FWIW: the director did say during his season preview that we will learn more about bill's past this season (including the chick Cerebral just mentioned).
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:12 pm

Ok. I'm finished with season 1. Really liked it. I clicked on the Season 2 trailer and was glad to see it looks like the Werewolves finaly show up (the shot of the guy being attacked in the alley, it had to be a werewolf it was in shadow, but I know one when I see it).

Season 1 was solid, I was surprised they whacked Amy as fast as they did, I thought her back story would be interesting, she was clearly more than a V junkie. Jason and the Church will be a weird angle, I bet killing Eddie will come back to haunt him, since it appears Lafayete was killed and left in the back of Bellfleur's car. Vampire court was fun to see, the actor who plays the Magister was agood choice, he's a prick in every role he plays. I assume he is one of the more powerfull Vampires in North America since he said he was around since the Inquisition. I want to know more about Eric, he comes off as boring cliche Vampire though, Pam can get staked for all I care, she sucks.

I knew Sam was a Shapeshifter of some sort, he is obviously worried about the arrival of Maryanne. I don't think she is a shifter herself, maybe more of a Trickster from old folklore. I'm going to have to wait to catch up on waht i've missed on season 2, since i don't have HBO On Demand. they often do a night of recap halfway thru series. It's funny after about about 4 episodes my wife yelled "Just fuck him already, quit being a tease" at Sookie, that was the most drawn out first time ever on tv. Rene as the killer was a cool twist. The show is lika puzzle, only you're missing pieces, and some of the pieces you do have don't fit.

Peek nailed it. Im hooked.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:22 pm

9pm, 10pm, 11pm this Friday on HBO.

That's the catch-up night for the 1st three episodes of this season.

No new episode Sunday due o the 4th of July weekend.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby BroncoFan » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:28 pm

Ok finally saw episode 3 last night. Another great episode BUT this is coming close to jumping the shark for me with the minotaur creature that attacked Sookie. If this is a new creature that is being added to the mix I'll be disappointed because it means that any "mystical" creature is now fair game for the show. The addition/reveal of the shape shifter was integral to last years story so I can deal with it, but the story line of vampires v humans is at least "realistic" (did I just say that?) for me given the long history of vampires in literature etc.

The only way I can accept the horned creature is if that is in fact what MaryAnn turns into when she convulses into whatever she truly is. It would explain why Sookie was attacked given that MaryAnn is threatened by Sookie's relationship with Tara. I am still fascinated with what the heck MaryAnn is up to but she throws a hell of a party!

I guess I just don't want to see a proliferation of fantasy characters e.g. unicorns and fairies become part of the series.

Props for whoever cast the woman who healed Sookie, she was awesome.
BroncoFan

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:38 pm

I'm officialy caught up. Once again I was very wrong about my predictions, that was not a Werewolf I saw in the preview, it was Eric ripping that guy apart. Jessica is very annoying, no idea what Daphne's role is, those scars on her back were obviously the same as the wounds Sookie got from the Minotaur-like creature, but how Daphne survived is unknown given the Doc said the poison was stronger than a Komodo Dragon. The way they shot that creature's arrival was awesome, it was very creepy seeing it in the fog. Maryanne had something to do with it, i'm just not sure what, I think she is a daughter of Pan or Aphrodite with the powers of a Conjurer.

I think Bill, Sookie, and Eric's trip to Texas will be interesting. My guess is some people gonna get fucked up if they killed Godderick. Also isn't Jason's Fellowship Of The Sun camp in Texas? The story kida strayed from what killed the fake VooDoo lady, something tore her heart out. I also want to know what that claw around Eric's neck is.

The soundtrack to the show is awesome too.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby BroncoFan » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:19 pm

I dunno, I kind of like Jessica after this last episode.
BroncoFan

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:54 pm

Episode 4 was interesting. Sookie meeting Brad, who has the same powers as her. Maryann partially transforming into the Minotaur, the looming fight over Tara with Sookie. The limo driver and the plot by the Fellowship Of the Sun to abduct Sookie, Jason is going to bang the preacher's wife. Eric also mentioned "The Queen", who I assume might be the one who turned Bill.

This season is just as hard to predict as the first one. Which is good.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:01 pm

This was pretty much the pivotal set up episode in the season, taking us from scattered randomness to set directions. MinotaurAnne is now exposed and sucking souls at an even more intensifying rate, Sam is going to end up staying and probably finally facing off with MinotaurAnne, Daphe is either a shifter, our first werewolf, or under the power of the orgy maker (my bet). Jason and Sookie running into each other and the vamp/FoS stand off in Dallas is all but set. Marryanne's thirst for blood clarified (she clearly killed the voodoo lady). Things are clearing up and setting up a wild adventure for the last eight episodes.

Godic is going to be interesting to see and the clarity of his relationship with Eric should be damned entertaining.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby swerb » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:07 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:This was pretty much the pivotal set up episode in the season, taking us from scattered randomness to set directions. MinotaurAnne is now exposed and sucking souls at an even more intensifying rate, Sam is going to end up staying and probably finally facing off with MinotaurAnne, Daphe is either a shifter, our first werewolf, or under the power of the orgy maker (my bet). Jason and Sookie running into each other and the vamp/FoS stand off in Dallas is all but set. Marryanne's thirst for blood clarified (she clearly killed the voodoo lady). Things are clearing up and setting up a wild adventure for the last eight episodes.

Godic is going to be interesting to see and the clarity of his relationship with Eric should be damned entertaining.

Correct on all counts IMO.

Still can't figure out what MinotaurAnne wants with Tara though.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby waborat » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:18 am

Swerb wrote:
Still can't figure out what MinotaurAnne wants with Tara though.

But ya know what Eggs wants;-) ;) :wink:
waborat

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:48 pm

There better be some goddamn Werewolves soon.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Tymaster » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:28 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:There better be some goddamn Werewolves soon.
Ditto.I haven't been hooked on a show like this in years.HBO always (almost) knocks it out of the park.John Adams was mesmerizing.My boss (principal) is hooked on "true blood" too. We call each other after each episode (since school is out and we can't talk about it Monday morning like we did last fall lol) and we sound like two giddy teenage girls hooked on Miley Cyrus or something. I'm 32 and he's almost 50 and we spend an hour after each episode dissecting it.
When Rome and John Adams were on, we did the same thing, being that we're both history majors. Pathetic I know.
Tymaster

Unread postby Guest » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:12 pm

I'm thinking we may not be getting werewolves until season 3...at least if they stay somewhat in-line with the books.

Unread postby JoJo White » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:45 pm

Lafayette's dance was the shit.

JoJo White

Favorite Player: Johann Olav Koss
Least Favorite Player: Zola Budd

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:55 pm

Mitch wrote:I'm thinking we may not be getting werewolves until season 3...at least if they stay somewhat in-line with the books.

Apparently Season 3 begins shooting late fall/early winter.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:57 pm

True Blood is HBO's highest rated program since The Sopranos (the vampire craze has helped this a ton and all the chicks and gays that want to bang Bill and Eric. Sadly The Wire never got the viewership buts the critical acclaim kept it alive. Expect a long life for True Blood.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Guest » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:05 pm

So did you recognize the vampire chick walking down the hallway near Bill and Sookie's room at the end of the show last night?

It was Bill's maker.

Unread postby swerb » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:40 pm

Mitch wrote:So did you recognize the vampire chick walking down the hallway near Bill and Sookie's room at the end of the show last night?

It was Bill's maker.

Missed the previews for next week's show. Anything else good?

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby Guest » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:07 pm

Swerb wrote:
Missed the previews for next week's show. Anything else good?

Couldn't tell...it was very ambiguous, so I get the feeling that they are going to shake some stuff up, as they didn't let on jack about what's going down. Only thing for certain is Sookie infiltrating the Fellowship of the Sun.

I only realized the thing about Bill's maker because I was wondering why they showed the scene with her back in the Civil War in the "previously on Trueblood" part at the beginning. I thought it was her at the end, but I wasn't sure until I did some checking.

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:51 am

Another interesting episode. Maryann is like a tapeworm, you just can't get rid of her. That angle seems to be spinning it's wheels. Eric's flashback was great, i'd like to see more that. I wonder if Bill's maker is the one they called the "Queen". Jason getting a handy from the preacher's wife was not surprising, and seeing the FotS arsenal was cool, you know he's going to bang her. I guess Lafayete is not a vampire. I thought they turned him at Fangtasia. And for fuck's sake will Sam please ask Daphne about her giant goddamn scars on her back.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:19 am

Let's not forget Cerebral, they finally mentioned werewolves for you.

And I don't think Bill's maker is the queen of Louisiana.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:05 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Let's not forget Cerebral, they finally mentioned werewolves for you.

And I don't think Bill's maker is the queen of Louisiana.

That's the 3rd time they've mentioned werewolves, the first was after Sookie found out about Sam being a shifter, the second was after Sookie got attacked by the Minotaur.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Next

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture