For once it looks like EA is going to actually make this game worth buying and not just for updated rosters.
NCAA Football 10 introduces TeamBuilder, an all-new, online create-a-school feature that will enhance the user’s ability to produce personalized content. With the capability to upload logos and numerous customization options for uniforms, fields, rosters, and much more, TeamBuilder gives users the opportunity to design completely original teams with infinite possibilities. Plus, preloaded logos for several Football Championship Subdivision schools will help users create authentic teams for NCAA Football 10. With its intuitively designed online database that is searchable across several fields, TeamBuilder allows users to share content with ease. A football fan’s dream, TeamBuilder will enable users to experience the excitement and pageantry of college football, defined by their own personalized creations.
* Auto Pass
* Procedural Awareness
* Stadium Camera Flashes
* Field Goal Nets / Field Goal Socks
* Team Specific Bowl Game End Zones
* Super Sim Improvements (On-the-Field Presentation, Updated CPU Clock Management, Skip Play in Campus Legend)
* New Custom Conference feature in Dynasty Mode (Also available in Online Dynasty)
* Player Lock and Defensive Assist
* Sideline Reporter Erin Andrews
* More Stadiums/Stadium Updates
* Adaptive AI
* Create-A-School mode
* Branch-Tackling System
* FCS Downloadable Content for Xbox 360/PS3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCAA_Footb ... der_list-3
Only bad thing is that they don't have the Minnesota Golden Gopher's New Stadium in yet . But other than that this is really looking like it's worth a pick up. I heard the huge reason is EA hired some new folks to be head designers in this game and they're really putting a lot of effort into this and Madden 10.