Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Six Feet Under

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Six Feet Under

Unread postby furls » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:34 pm

My dad got me started on this show, I have seen about 1/2 of the first season now. Did any of you seriously watch this show?

It is early enough for me that I do not really have any idea where it is going to go, but the show is pretty decent. I like the morbid humor.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Unread postby swerb » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:59 pm

Best hour drama ever produced for television in my opinion. A great, great series. Never missed a single episode.
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby Guest » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:22 pm

Watched every episode.

Got a little tedious from time to time, as most series do (including the Sopranos), but the worst of Six Feet Under is superior to the best of 95% of everything else out there.

Unread postby furls » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:09 am

I am now almost done with season 4. It is pretty damn good, although there are tedious moments (as predicted). One of the best series I have seen.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture