Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

FightDR

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

FightDR

Unread postby Dozen » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:05 pm

See Slayer In The Audience On Jimmy Kimmel - 1/19
CALLING ALL SOCAL SLAYER FANS: SLAYER ON JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE - JANUARY 19th 2007. HERE'S HOW TO BE THERE! We are looking for die hard Slayer fans to be part of his mini-concert on Jimmy Kimmel Live Friday, January 19th. Jimmy Kimmel Live features celebrity guests, cutting edge performers, like Slayer, with plenty of surprises, panic, and general pandemonium. The best part is, Slayer will play anywhere from 3-5 songs for you. If you are interested in seeing Slayer in person and being a part of the Jimmy Kimmel Live audience, please visit www.1iota.com and follow these simple steps: * Click the 1iota TV Shows button * Click the Jimmy Kimmel Live logo * Choose the SLAYER event link to request tickets ATTENDANCE TO THIS EVENT IS BY INVITATION ONLY!!! Remember, BE QUICK, because space is EXTREMELY LIMITED!! MUSTS: * YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OLD * YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE ON FRIDAY, JANUARY 19th. FROM 7:15PM - 9:00PM * YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PHOTO ID * PLEASE DO NOT WEAR WHITE, LIGHT BLUE, BEIGE OR LOGOS, AS THEY DONTCOME ACROSS WELL ON CAMERA * PLEASE DO NOT BRING LARGE HANDBAGS OR KNAPSACKS * NO CAMERAS OR RECORDING DEVICES

Also the are playing the house of blues on Feb.13th, I'm taking my 6yr old to his 1st show, it's his favorite band..............
Dozen
TheSportsHole.com

Favorite Player: my son
Least Favorite Player: venomous/bipolar

Unread postby Guest » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:47 pm

I'm not big of a Slayer fan
Thanks for the heads up though
Taking your son, nice
Let me know how the show is

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture