Text Size

The Gamblers Den

Hats off mr. Pipes

This is the place to discuss sports handicapping, poker, and other forms of gambling.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, leadpipe

Hats off mr. Pipes

Unread postby shark » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:39 pm

Great year mr. Pipes. the shark has ridden your coat tails to great financial success. i jumped on board a little too late to accumulate enough for a jet ski but i have a great down payment.
God bless Mr. Pipes.
shark

Unread postby leadpipe » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:00 pm

Shark, Think nothing of it. And, not to worry about the late start, The Lead Man will be back next year with another blistering season. Plus, he will fill the upcoming months with periodic winners to keep the bankroll heading North. Do you know anyone who has made money wagering American Idol three straight years? I'll give you a clue. It starts with an L and ends with a D.

Even this week, as the season winds down Lead fired out Nevada and the Chargers as easy covers.

Congratulations on a fine season player!
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby Nicastro13 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:59 am

Lead I'm hoping your gonna give us a bowl run down article with some possibilities, I see some pretty good looking matchups, let me know what you think.
Nicastro13

Favorite Player: Kyrie
Least Favorite Player: Joe Pittsburgh Fan

Return to The Gamblers Den