Text Size

The Gamblers Den

Anyone do wagers though the internet

This is the place to discuss sports handicapping, poker, and other forms of gambling.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, leadpipe

Anyone do wagers though the internet

Unread postby Rally Squirl » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:41 pm

just curious.......i did some before they banned all the crap cuz the prez is too worried about that and not other things.

anyone know of any good safe sites where its not a pain in the ass to depsoit and withdraw winnings?
Rally Squirl

Re: Anyone do wagers though the internet

Unread postby skatingtripods » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:41 pm

Rally Squirl wrote:just curious.......i did some before they banned all the crap cuz the prez is too worried about that and not other things.

anyone know of any good safe sites where its not a pain in the ass to depsoit and withdraw winnings?

I play on the aptly-named www.sports.com

I deposited $50, got a 5% bonus, and am currently sitting at $73. I was as high as $108 at one point.

One withdrawal per month. 10% re-load bonus I believe.

Not much verification bullshit.

If you're thinking about signing up, PM me so you can say that I referred you.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby leadpipe » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:36 pm

It appears that the online books are opening back up the easy ways to open an account. My guess is all the lawyers have discovered that the law is next to impossible to enforce, and a regulated industry is around the corner. You should have zero problems with security.

Incidentally BoDog wins about all the awards for customer service on the phone or via the net, so if you're a bit uncomfortable, give em' a call.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby Rally Squirl » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:36 am

Lead Pipe wrote:It appears that the online books are opening back up the easy ways to open an account. My guess is all the lawyers have discovered that the law is next to impossible to enforce, and a regulated industry is around the corner. You should have zero problems with security.

Incidentally BoDog wins about all the awards for customer service on the phone or via the net, so if you're a bit uncomfortable, give em' a call.

i actually had one there but then i couldnt use NetTeller anymore and got pissed and screwed it

if they bring back the ability to use 3rd parties thatd be awsome
(yes I know......i spelled "squirrel" wrong :P)
Rally Squirl

Unread postby dragonmeister » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:22 pm

Lead Pipe wrote:Incidentally BoDog wins about all the awards for customer service on the phone or via the net, so if you're a bit uncomfortable, give em' a call.

Kudos to BoDog. Great site. Easy sign up. Use them all the time.
dragonmeister

Return to The Gamblers Den