Sweet Mother of Jesus.
I'll tell you what, I bet this ends up happening. Holyfield refuses to stop fighting, and Tyson is desperate for cash.
And you know what? This fight would make some money.
There's like a 98% chance it will be a horrible fight, but the 1% chance of Tyson taking off his other ear and the 1% chance of Holyfield dying in the ring will prolly generate more PPV dollars than Roy Jones/Tito.