1. Jermain Taylor - Kelly Pavlik
This one just needs to happen.
2. Joe Calzaghe - Floyd Mayweather
3. Ricky Hatton - Miguel Cotto
The two Brits are both unbeaten, both have taken heavy criticism for not fighting anyone up until Calzaghe's dominance of Jeff Lacy and Hatton's destruction of Kosta Zsuyu and Jose Luis Castillo. At a combined 85-0, it's time to see exactly what these two are made of with fights against the two guys I feel are the top two pound for pound fighters in the sport.
4. Manny Pacquiao - Juan Manuel Marquez 2
The kings of the featherweights. And the first fight, which ended in a draw, was a bloody classic.
5. Marco Antonio Barrera - Erik Morales 4
Along with Ali-Frazier and Gatti-Ward, one of the greatest trilolgies in boxing history. Cue up #4 on the same card as Pacquiao-Marquez 2.
6. Wladimir Klitschko - Samuel Peter 2
Peter's only loss was to Wlad 2-3 years ago in a fight he knocked the big Russian down three times in. Peter has since asecended to #2 in the Ring Mag heavyweight rankings with 4 straight wins, the last two over James Toney.