Text Size

College Sports Arena

#1 in Coaches Poll

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

#1 in Coaches Poll

Unread postby yargs7 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:13 pm

We are ever so close to September 2nd boys...I CAN"T FREAKIN WAIT. I needed to get on here and talk some college football. The Bucks are pretty much everyone's #1 to start the season. It's exciting. Personally, I don't care much for starting off the season at the top. I'd much rather finish there. People are always gunning for OSU, but being #1 is like being the only woman in a bar full of recently released convicts. I look at two or three games that make me nervous...

@ Texas. Vince Young is irreplacable, but it's still a talented Texas team. And it's in Austin

Penn St @ The 'Shoe. They lost quite a bit, but geez they have some great skill players on offense. Posluzny seems to be the type of guy that can single handedly keep his team in a game. Justin King has gamebreaking abilities as well.

@ Iowa. Ferentz is a great coach and Kinnick is a tough place to play. They will be looking for some revenge from that woodshed job last year.

After that, I don't see anything stopping them from running the table. Michigan? Paaaaaalease.

Thoughts?
"You win with people"

-W.W. "Woody" Hayes
yargs7
College Football Nut

Return to College Sports Arena