Text Size

College Sports Arena

FYI- I HATE THE BUCKEYES

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

FYI- I HATE THE BUCKEYES

Unread postby GreatGoo » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:40 pm

Sorry guys! But i hate the bucks! :twisted:

My parents but are Michigan State alumni and when i was a kid i always rooted for them even though i have lived in Cleveland and the majority of my friends rooted for the bucks. Never really hated the bucks before i went to college just didn't foot for them.

I myself attended and graduated from MSU. But during my college years i had many friends going to OSU. That's when my true hatred for the bucks started. My friends were asses all the time about their amazing football program. Its really hard to describe all the different occasions that helped me gain the hatred i have for them today.

Last Halloween i cruised out some kid for being dressed like Tressel. The kid was shocked by my vast vocabulary and genuine hatred for the bucks.

So go buy more players. Keep thinking you are going to win the national championship in BOTH football and basketball next year. Because I'll be here to stomp on your dreams. :lol:
GreatGoo
Awaiting First Championship

Favorite Player: TBD
Least Favorite Player: Larry Hughes

Unread postby furls » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:45 pm

Last Halloween i cruised out some kid for being dressed like Tressel. The kid was shocked by my vast vocabulary and genuine hatred for the bucks.

Congratulations I am impressed by your maturity. Nice way to treat kids on Halloween.

Last Halloween i cruised out some kid

Cruising out kids? Isnt Dateline NBC currently busting people for doing that on the internet? Where do you go to do that? Myspace.com?

The kid was shocked by my vast vocabulary

So you are proud of yourself for your vast knowledge of obsene language? And for sharing it with a "kid"? You are AWESOME!

I myself attended and graduated from MSU.

sorry, to hear that. Can you get your money back?

My friends were asses all the time about their amazing football program

some people have a problem with modesty, coming from a second rate hack job like MSU, I could see how that would be frustrating. You could get therapy perhaps. Maybe that would help you to get over your need for swearing at children on halloween.

MSU sucks and they are a second-rate hack program. They are consistantly overranked every year only to be returned to reality by scUM and OSU. Don't fret, I am sure they will start this year in the top 25 only to end it 6-5 this year, like every other year.

You know what is totally sweet? Now that the NCAA is allowing a 12th game your team can now schedule a 1AA opponent to help them get to 7 wins!
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Unread postby GreatGoo » Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:48 pm

When i mean kid i don't mean a 5 yr old ass. I'm talking about a kid/guy at one of the bars downtown. So I'm guessing he was 21 yrs old and older.

Furls, MSU would be good too if they bought all their players. It was football and now basketball. I cant wait till they remove more of your championships you cheated to get.

OSU might have a better sports program but the campus is a piece of shit. I love how you have to fight off crack heads while walking around campus. It really gets me into the college spirit. Hey lets go to OSU and live in the dirty ghetto! :lol:
GreatGoo
Awaiting First Championship

Favorite Player: TBD
Least Favorite Player: Larry Hughes

Unread postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:09 pm

F MSU

Unread postby furls » Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:51 pm

When i mean kid i don't mean a 5 yr old ass. I'm talking about a kid/guy at one of the bars downtown. So I'm guessing he was 21 yrs old and older.

Well write what you mean, Ass. Next time Ill get my retard decoder ring out and maybe I'll be able to guess what you mean. Reread your post and please, do tell me how I was supposed to infer that you were speaking of an ADULT above the age of 21? You referred to him as a kid, you sir, are therefore the ass.

Furthermore, only an ass would come to a buckeyes fan site and post, FYI-I hate the Buckeyes.
'
Furls, MSU would be good too if they bought all their players. It was football and now basketball. I cant wait till they remove more of your championships you cheated to get.

hmm, those are pretty strong allegations. I suggest that you take those allegations and all your proof to the NCAA. If you are referring to the troy smith incident, well as you know he served his suspension and repayed his money. If you think for one minute that players on MSU are not getting improper benefits, you are out of your mind. Does it make it right? No. Go ahead and wave a couple of hundred dollars infront of a college kid. It is like waving a couple of triscuits in front of an Ethiopian.

If you are referring to the "Adopt a Croation Program" spearheaded by FORMER coach Jim O'Brien well, that dude was fired as fast as OSU could and at great cost (about 9 million bucks).

http://www.swerbsblurbs.com/article_detail.php?id=89

Those actions were heavily investigated by the NCAA and as a result, a player that never actually suited up for the Buckeyes cost them a final 4 run and many other accolades. Furthermore, the NCAA found that those were the independent actions of a rogue coach who went to great lengths to conceal them.

My advice to you, if you hate the Buckeyes so much than dont come to this forum. You dont see me in any scUM forums. In any case, let me know where you will be this Halloween, I will dress up like Jim Tressel and we will see if you still have such an impressive vocabulary.
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Unread postby yargs7 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:25 pm

They found Jeff Smoker face down in a ditch, face covered with cocaine, in a drug induced stooper. The next 2 years, he was the face of the Michigan St program. Don't bash Ohio St, because every college football program in the country has their fair share of scumbags. Andre Rison, Tony Mandarich? Face it, since George Perles left, MSU has been second rate program and will NEVER be anywhere near the powerhouse Ohio State is.

By the way. This is a sports forum. Nobody really cares about the cleanliness of campuses. Nor does anyone care about academics.
"You win with people"

-W.W. "Woody" Hayes
yargs7
College Football Nut

Unread postby OSU Bucks Crazy » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:04 pm

screw MSU, find a real team GO BUCKS 4 LIFE!!!!!
O_H_I_O
OSU Bucks Crazy

Return to College Sports Arena