Text Size

College Sports Arena

Where Can I Camp Out & Tailgate (w/o changing locations?

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Where Can I Camp Out & Tailgate (w/o changing locations?

Unread postby Tailgating_Fool » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:07 am

Alrighty...

I have plans to head down for a couple games this year and I need to know if there is a place where I can take my new Little Guy Tailgater. It is a very small camper/trailer that hooks onto the back of my car.

I want to sleep in it the night before but I want to be in a good Tailgating lot for the next day. I don't necessarily want to be in the RV lot (this is small) but I don't know my options...

Anyway, in case you are curious, this is my modus operendi (spelling)-

http://www.golittleguy.com/cms/options-accessories/options/tailgater.html

Advice - Suggestions???

GO BUCKS!! The tune-up games are over...it is time to GET BIG!!!

:P :-P :razz:

Thoughts?
Tailgating_Fool

Unread postby furls » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:29 pm

Ohio State is cracking down on overnighting their campus lots. I believe they are now enforcing a "no earlier than 5AM policy," for campus lots. I think they are sending overnighters to the fair grounds.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Unread postby Tailgating_Fool » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:14 pm

that sucks...hmm...

are there any private lots in the area w/ tailgating?
Tailgating_Fool

Unread postby furls » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:32 pm

I can't remember, I generally had a fixed tailgate site out of Converse Hall. Premium spot. I am not sure where you can RV tail gate now.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Return to College Sports Arena