Text Size

College Sports Arena

Primary Thurs/Fri TV Games Announced

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Primary Thurs/Fri TV Games Announced

Unread postby swerb » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:32 am

Got Thurs and Fri off, but unlike past years will be relegated to the house instead of the bar. My sons fighting off a cold, and my babysitter is off Fri, so I took one for the team and took these days off to "be at home with my son".

Cannot wait for tomorrow.

Thursday

12:25 #6 Oklahoma vs #11 Wisconsin-Milwaukee
2:40 #7 Marqutte vs #10 Alabama
7:20 #3 Gonzaga vs #14 Xavier
9:40 #6 Indiana vs #11 San Diego State

Was hoping the Cuse/A&M game would be in here, but hard to argue with the lineup. Also, CBS has done a much better job shuffling between games.

UW-Milw I got a chance to see beat Bama and BC last year at the Wolstein. Good team, basically the same team. Whoever wins that game could easily beat a young Florida team and give tOSU fits in the 16. I like Bama, their game with Marquette should be one of the best of the 1st 2 days. Also glad to get a chance to see Gonzaga play. Saw them play Mich St early on, and parts of others ... but nothing extensive. Mike Davis's final game at IU is the nightcappa.

Friday

12:15 #2 Ohio State vs #15 Davidson
2:45 #6 West Virginia vs #11 Southern Illinois
7:10 #5 Pitt vs #12 Kent State
9:30 #4 Kansas vs #13 Bradley

Buckeyes at noon, Flashes at 7. I'll take it. Never attended Kent, but partied so much there as a yoot that I have the emotional attachment. Wife is a Kent grad as well. 1st weekend we moved in together was the weekend they beat Pitt, before falling to IU for a shot to go to the Final 4. Have paid much more intimate attention to the program since. Also glad to see the West V - So Ill game on the docket. Arkansas/Bucknell and GTown/No Iowa are the 2 games I hope they show good portions of as well.
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby Guest » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:39 am

I have the package, I'll be watching them all
I'm pumped.

Duke

Unread postby jjgmyers » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:16 pm

Duke in the finals? How ironic
jjgmyers
I Heart Fat Chicks

Unread postby swerb » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:22 pm

Very nice surprise. My regular CBS station and my HD CBS station both carried different games in each time slot today. Had two diff games on all times.

Great games today ...
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Return to College Sports Arena