Text Size

College Sports Arena

Appalacian State 21 - UofM 14

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Unread postby scott » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:04 pm

Hi Oktane wrote:Has anyone noticed/mentioned that scUM is in the midst of a 3-game losing streak dating back to last year's game against the Bucks? And they have Oregon, Notre Dame, and PSU up next before a breather (perhaps) against Northwestern.

ND looked like they'll be a breather game based on their performance this past weekend.
scott

Favorite Player: Sabby Piscitelli
Least Favorite Player: Everyone Else

Unread postby Spin » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:28 pm

I though Notre Dame getting stomped was the funniest thing I have seen all year, until I saw the Michigan score!!!!! Whatta joke.

The noly bad thing to come from this is it might get Loyd Carr fired, and he's the Buckeye's best friend!!!
Spin

Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Unread postby Hi Oktane » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:16 am

Spin wrote:I though Notre Dame getting stomped was the funniest thing I have seen all year, until I saw the Michigan score!!!!! Whatta joke.

The noly bad thing to come from this is it might get Loyd Carr fired, and he's the Buckeye's best friend!!!

Both could be riding 4-game losing streaks when they meet in two weeks. How funny would that be?
"At least the Scots didn't have to tune in with the rest of the country and watch their women get plowed by Longshanks and his men."
~Commodore Perry on the difference between baseball's flawed economics : Indians :: prima nocta : Scots
Hi Oktane
TPS Report Grader

Favorite Player: Brother Red
Least Favorite Player: IHS

Previous

Return to College Sports Arena